Sunday, January 19, 2014

After Last Night’s GALAS – Are the FAKE-HETS feeling “High and Dry”???




>>> A VARIETY OF ITEMS – NEWS AND NOT:

1.      As I have long said, although FUNDAMENTALLY a Republican, I have nearly ALWAYS felt I had to vote for Democrats, who at least have SOME heart, the Republicans having abandoned anything Godly, years and years ago now. But typical Liberals only make me want to VOMIT due to their HIGH HYPOCRISY (Republicans tell you UP FRONT that it is ONLY about the money to them).

So in turning on CNN this morning, thinking it would be FUN to see how many gay or lesbian couples were interviewed after attending ME-ME-ME-Chelle Obama’s Birthday Bash (and wondering how many such couples actually got invited) – I realized that Ellen Degeneres (like Mrs. Obama, a sort of “Dancing Queen” – and a Liberal who made TV safe for non-political Lesbians), SURELY had to be there – and maybe she WAS, but the FIRST guest I saw on TV this morning was Ole Sweet Baby James Taylor, himself, looking FAR BETTER OLD, than he did as the prematurely long-fringed Trouba-dour of Pain and Suffering he was in the 1970s – “Just yesterday morning they let me know you were gone . . .” about the suicide of a young woman was his MONSTER HIT.

Many will recall that in THOSE days, James Taylor’s Dad was Chancellor of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and during the years my sister Jane attended, 1971 – 1976, long, due to Jane’s fall and five-day coma the SAME NIGHT spring 1974 that I was nearly sliced in half while sailing, by a PHANTOM FREIGHTER without a single light and in a VIOLENT STORM off Manasquan, NJ – a homing device seemingly set in our boat by Charles Pritchard or Hilary Russell, my not-sailing partners-soon-to-be in www.whalestalecapemay.com (lots of details in my old blog on this). I have long called this my mother’s KRYSTALNACHT, in that it is the FIRST KNOWN TIME she tried to kill me – and the ONLY time she tried to kill Jane, Mom soon learning that the recovered Jane was HIGHLY MANIPULABLE, psychologically.

In any case, not only did James Taylor fill the airwaves with SAD SONGS of Heterosexual Frustration and Incompatibility (NO, many straight people are REAL – just not usually the ones who TELL you they are real), when I visited Jane at school, then, I’d always go by the Chancellor’s Residence, hoping to see and maybe meet James Taylor – or at least his Dad – to ask him, “WHAT is WRONG with you???”




Eventually, Carly Simon did that FOR ME, getting HER monster hit right after their break-up in a thinly-disguised rant against James Taylor – HA!!! (Or was that someone else . . . it was all so long ago.)



* * *



Certainly, Reggie Love is “someone else” in the Obama Bed. He worked most of Barry’s first term as his “body man” – or closest personal servant – and even AFTER he left the President’s employ, White House reporters in SEVERAL press groups (including Kenan-Family-associated HuffPost), reported that Reggie accompanied Barack Obama on his trips whenever Michelle was NOT along, and he usually SNEAKED onto Air Force One when few might be looking.

Now, don’t be getting all SCANDALIZED, because during George Herbert Walker Bush’s term, HE had a scandal when (this before this small group of personal-only needs helpers came to be called “Body Men”), it was discovered that HALF his body men were ALSO homosexual prostitutes on the side. The scandal made all the press, but Barbara made certain that her husband wasn't blamed for his appetites – and WHO COULD BLAME DADDY BUSH???



At age 30, Barbara Bush looked 50 – but even now, she STILL RULES THE FAGS!!!


2.      When I went online yesterday and got the most odd-to-me email from the person I will now call Claude Cadillihopper (using Falconer de St. Just seemed to KEEP him acting like the late Maria St. Just nee Britneva, a key conspirator in the murder of Tennessee Williams), in which he said he’s sending me a new Windows 7 laptop with some cool accessories, and he will pay me to sit in a hotel for a couple of days to make sure I can get it online – and all that updating, etc., that new computers require. When I got home, I called him to discuss this, and I learned that he has learned that Windows 8 (which I far prefer to 7 for many reasons), is really only meant for tablets, so should NOT be considered for a computer.

Additionally, he says that I should NOT transfer ANY files from other computers to prevent infections. Being that he KNOWS my goal now, primarily, is to REWORK old files into new books – that could be problematic. And although he says he reads all my emails and blog posts, he MISSED that I have written several times the last several weeks that I DO have Internet at home – hackers just DISALLOW me to browse the Internet or send or receive email, at home, only – updates to my databases for anti-virus and anti-malware, as well as Windows Update still work NORMALLY. And I expect that the way things have lately been going, I’ll get FULL INTERNET(s) back very soon.

Even odder, was that he said he’s been working on putting this package of five items together since the first of this month (I could have done this in an hour or two for the laptop – another for the accessories) – most of that time he and I have been on the “outs” – and since he had ALREADY ORDERED every bit of it BEFORE letting me know, said he realized he was risking my WRATH since after a couple of TOTAL DEBACLES over things he has sent me (one causing him to waste well over $1,000.00, all tolled), I INSISTED he speak to me first about anything expensive.

Well, I certainly didn’t get angry (for once – there was no point), but I told him I’d rather he had just sent me half the money and I could go visit my Godson in Colima and do some touristy tours around here – something I haven’t done since 2010. And this whole thing is so OFF THE WALL, ILLOGICAL, and NOT BASED on my ACTUAL NEEDS, I can’t suspect him of shilling for my adversaries – so no NEED for anger.


Just resignation.

Would that AYE had so much extra cash to “burn” . . .


3.      And funny too that before getting HIS email yesterday, I wrote what I had, first, about “Dagwood”, who is definitely who he actually claims to be – I found him all over the Internet and his pictures as well. But suddenly he is being harassed by a Yankee-type, “Afro-ed” discount supermarket manager in Georgia – at the Aldi chain of stores that I learned after using them years ago, do NOT actually give much of a discount, and TOO MUCH of what they sell is of inferior quality. More of a HOG TROUGH, if you ask me.

But the surprising thing was that he’s lost his sense of HUMOR, claiming to older ME that he’s too old for this shit now. He even asked me to call or write Thomas S. Kenan III about this to see if the Kenans can stop it.


HELLO?!?!?!


When Dagwood contacted me the first time about two months ago, he said he had two weeks before that written to Tom Kenan to clear up YEARS OLD misunderstandings from when he worked as a dispatcher for Kenan Transport, and that Tom had replied quite kindly – Dagwood even sending me what he claims is Tom’s PO Box for mail – and his office phone number (I’ve had no reason to contact Tom, but might someday, so valuable to me – although I could get equivalent info online). And Dagwood has later ALSO claimed that since then (but NOT due to Tom), he has gotten TWO temp jobs after a long period of unemployment – and a FULL TIME JOB working for a trucking concern in either Savannah, GA or somewhere in Florida, that then started in two weeks – as in ABOUT NOW.

Not only THAT, but although he has a long-time female spouse (wife), who sounds fabulous, the trucking company is gay-owned and largely gay-operated – people he finds kind and FUNNY.

First of all, I would simply avoid that store, and SECONDLY, if he’s moving out of the area, WHY get all bothered AT ALL??? Either I’m MISSING SOMETHING with both Claude and Dagwood, or that CHEMICAL SPILL in West Virginny has POLLUTED ALL OF AMERICA!!!


Or I’m insane – pity.


>>> OR EVEN: BOTH these guys are FURIOUSLY AT IT, illogically trying to distract me from FILING LAWSUITS (all against others – but people they are allied with) – or trying to destroy any REAL relationship I might have some day with Tom Kenan.


I wish I actually KNEW – but I really DON’T.


Nevertheless, AYE move ONWARD.


En Avant!!!

Scott



“At yer Service!!!”, Rome 2001.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment