Thursday, January 23, 2014

After Writing Tom Kenan Yesterday, DRUG TRASH Attacked My House at Exactly 8:43 PM, Local!!!


This is “Toro” who has not only held me captive for 5 – 6 weeks in his then Crack House-now-a-Meth House at 1690 Calle Costa Rica in 2010, but tried to kill me a couple of times a few months ago. I have no idea the identity of who “paid me a call” last night, actually.



I should first make clear that Tom Kenan had absolutely nothing to do with this – it was the same NSA/CIA Wells Fargo Bank Chicago/Emanuel/Obama Drug Mafia so closely associated with the Bush/Cheneys and Episcopal Church. Readers will recall that when I witnessed my landlady in Chacala, Nayarit just over a year ago loading the 24 two-or-more kilos bags of powder drugs into her car from the Oregon state American trafficker, that I knew plenty of THAT bunch too – and they were ALL Episcopalian, and their wives loved to brag about all the lovely work they do in an Episcopalian homeless soup kitchen in Tijuana – the problem being that they said it was in the center of a truly lovely, gated community.



Of course Bush was referring to DOMESTIC oil production which FELL every year of his presidency – like the Kenan Companies descended from Standard Oil, and after the Obamas left Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s various THANGS, they became EPISCOPALIANS in the White House – until they just stopped going to church anymore much at all.


WHO can BLAME THEM???


HOW MANY homeless shelters, soup kitchens, and similar do YOU know of in upscale gated communities??? The FACT IS that narco-trafficking is a HUGE BUSINESS for the Episcopal Church, and it MAKES SENSE!!! Every other Protestant Church that I ever heard of began with a REFORMER, whether YOU or I agree with his/her new idea. The Church of England began because a petulant, obese, gouty guy needed an heir, so the Anglican/Episcopal Church BEGAN by covering King Henry VIII’s crimes against both God’s Laws and Man’s.



>>> FIRST, SOME NEWS ITEMS THAT ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT:


1.      My HUGEST SHOUT OUT to Mr. Piers Morgan for his show last night (and the night before), for so brilliantly facilitating the absolute self-immolation of Ann Coulter (aka, “The Uniter!!!”)!!! She (Ann) couldn’t have done it better or more completely, but in the heat of her dying, I think even Piers might have missed her most DAMNING RACIST THING. I immediately wrote down the quote so I would be accurate, she talking about civilization in the USA in general and said, “In the first 200 years after humans first arrived . . .” In context, she meant WHITE PEOPLE.

Now of COURSE many or most Protestants now believe that Native Americans and even BLACK PEOPLE are human beings, but they DID claim Jesus wanted them to murder Native Americans and claim their “Whitey Manifest Destiny” as well as kidnap and enslave black Africans – and then Adolf Hitler always claimed that the American Protestants were his TOP INSPIRATION for genocide during der THIRD REICH.

While I’m on the subject of WHITEY NUTBALLS, Glenn Beck appears to be heading the “re-messaging” of the Republican Bunch. As I’ve said many, many times: they will GIVE US ANYTHING THEY HAVE TO – as long as no one messes with the Republican Party’s narco-trafficking. It is currently the biggest business in the United States and TAX FREE!!!

Glenn’s new TV Network, The Blaze, is peopled with some of the most hate-spewing people on the Republican Party planet – check it out for a LOAD OF HOOTS!!! And typing of HOOTS, I’ve ALWAYS loved this blog post title: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html


And since this is partially about the Chicago Lawsuit, here is a scan of the actual fake judgment:



Click image to see fully.


2.      I have decided to go ahead and disclose the name of “Dagwood”, since he has only asked me not to disclose the CONTENT of our conversations – and he is found on the Internet easily and is not hiding: Gin Bog-Down of what I always like to call McDonut, Georgia. We finally were able to be friended on Facebook (although I can’t respond to his call on LINKED-IN – or not yet), and I see his Facebook page is ALL ABOUT deep Fundamentalist Christian belief. And while I mixed up a couple of things of little importance that he had said to me, I have become especially concerned that his rant a few days ago set off by a comment by a black store manager at Aldi’s and getting into asking ME to contact Tom Kenan to STOP the GBI from harassing him (later he admitted that had happened many years ago), so he was on his “Pity Pot” nursing resentments and since I have never heard a “dry drunk” get THAT out of sorts, I SUSPECT he must have been drinking when he wrote/sent it – so naturally, I wonder what he sent about me and other things in the letter he snail-mailed that should reach Tom Kenan today.

Gin had ALSO claimed that his letter to Tom would change Tom’s ATTITUDE COMPLETELY, and I have NO IDEA what Tom’s attitude is or WHY Gin feels this influential.




The only other explanation is that he is just caught in all the typical “Christian” hatred of those who refuse to follow Jesus’s actual Teachings – arguing legal points mostly from the Old Testament, instead. And I should REMIND ALL that of the Christian sects I’ve been decently exposed to, Presbyterianism seems most accurate – Metaphysics wrapped in a veneer of Jesus-ism. Plenty of hypocrites there, too, but the BEST philosophical discussions I’ve had in my entire life were with the completely open-minded members of my Discovery Class at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC.



President Drew Gilpin Faust of Harvard University


3.      Every time I make a major move, like calling President Faust of Harvard or confronting my mother by phone, SOMETHING HAPPENS within a few hours – usually an attempt on my life or my tires get knifed or have the air let out of them, but since I thought finally WRITING Tom Kenan so that he UNDERSTANDS where I’m coming from regardless his opinion of that, would be like a crowning achievement, so NOT subject to reprisals. NOT SO, it turned out, and the person who rapped very loudly at my open window (all my windows are pebbled so you only see shapes vaguely through them) absolutely REFUSED to answer my request for a name – and the physics of the situation allowed me to run over and close that window without seeing or being seen.

You see, my neighbors all start calling to me even BEFORE they knock, so I knew it wasn’t any of them. Who knows the level of threat it actually was – Toro or Sonny or Martin Jacobo hoping I’d open and they could murder me – or just someone trying to UNNERVE me. It didn’t work very well, but I DID call Gin Bog-Down about it, leaving a message on his voicemail, and then I called Claude Cadillihopper/Falconer de St. Just, who immediately thought I should check outside for a NOTE.

I took this for PURE CHANNELING of Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), since even if my visitor had no tongue and this would then make sense, he would NOT have so quickly run. In any case, ONCE AGAIN, Xxxxxx X. Xxxxx, Jr. of Manhattan from his mouse-ridden, filthy apartment where he loves his Testosterone injections for various reasons (and other prescription drugs as well), has AGAIN tried to get me to jump into the arms of my intending murderers.

I will REMOVE his name from this blog tomorrow, so Xxxxxx, don’t get into too much panic, OK???


Scott




“Live Life to the Fullest!!!”



.

No comments:

Post a Comment