Thursday, January 2, 2014

I Have ABSOLUTELY Had It (and expect to UNLOCK THE WEATHER UP HERE for all to see, again)!!!





>>> JUST IN!!!: I have RE-OPENED http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx to ALL THE PUBLIC because of the OUTRAGE BELOW followed by CIA/DRUG MAFIA letting all the air out of my newest tire while I was getting my wisdom tooth pulled. NO SIGN OF PUNCTURE.As anyone knows, after a molar is pulled you are NOT supposed to suck on anything or STRESS THE BODY CHANGING TIRES.


FUCK THE DRUG MAFIA AND CIA!!!


Soon, I will clean up the Kenan info but LEAVE ALL ELSE UP.


Scott


* * *

More than three days ago, I password-protected my original blog, THE WEATHER UP HERE, first to protect from misunderstanding my distant Kenan relatives who despite their errors, have been the greatest force for good in the United States -- if not for the ENTIRE WORLD -- for at least 100 years.

Many harassments have diminished or disappeared since or before then, but I still have a STRONG internet connection at home that allows Windows and my anti-virus to update – but NOT me to email or browse the web. I do (or DID), have patience as long as the trend CONTINUED TO IMPROVE, but then I made the WISE ERROR of using the free WiFi at Paradise Village, downstairs from the US Consulate in Nuevo Vallarta.

FIRST, my computer took an extra ten minutes to boot up, showing a message that my Windows 8 operating system was “Initializing”, which required the computer to reboot itself TWICE in the process. This was NOTHING like Windows or any other software updating – and in fact there was no Windows update action that delays shutting down a while and then takes longer to boot up the next time. THIS has not happened in several days.

THEN, while I had no problems with Google CHROME exploring various sites (I did not bother with Internet Explorer, which is weaker), but each time I tried to REACH sign-in for Gmail or my blog AT ALL – and then SEVERAL TIMES as I attempted to post material and then email it out – I had to bring up Windows Network Troubleshooter, which EACH TIME corrected the problem IMMEDIATELY as if the threat of it was enough. Many times this cut in service REPEATED as often as two seconds after I got it working again. It is fair to say it happened twenty-plus times during what SHOULD have taken five minutes to accomplish, but instead it took half an hour.

When I went to shut down (afraid of what might be happening to my operating system), I waited THREE FULL MINUTES for an operation that has NEVER taken more than 10 – 15 seconds on this new computer before – again, NO Updates happening. FINALLY, I held the power button down and forced it to shut down.

When I got home to check it out without WiFi on, it took about five times as long to load Windows as ever before (except after a major update or RESTORE), and when I ran Malewarebytes, it found NO malware, but unlike when I ran the same program a day or two ago and it found I had approximately 250,000 files, TODAY, I have 394,000+ files.

And what I forgot to mention a few minutes ago, not only that the US STATE DEPARTMENT would ABSOLUTELY secure the WiFi in the building they share so it makes no sense (except so that they can monitor ANYONE’S communication in that building, which is usually CHOCK FULL of Americans and Canadians, like today), but when I stepped outside for a smoke, an employee of the building was there smoking too, so he fluent in English, I asked what he knew about the WiFi being such a problem – complaining to him that I feared my computer had been harmed, unlike any OTHER free WiFi I have EVER used.

He said that this corruption has happened to MANY people – because it is TelMex WiFi, which HE claimed everyone knows is just an arm of the American CIA.

DECISION: BECAUSE the United States Government REFUSES to back off hacking me half to death DESPITE my hiding all my evidence and knowledge, if ALL HACKING INTERFERENCE to my computers AND problems with my home Internet Connection are not FULLY HEALED within 24 hours, I will repost the entire blog THE WEATHER UP HERE, and then systematically correct or delete all having to do with the wealthy Kenans.

I might even change my mind and SUE THE CRAP out of many people and orgs in Wilmington, NC.

No appreciation to ME, then NONE TO YOU M-F’ers, either, COMPRENDE???

Gracias,
Scott

.



No comments:

Post a Comment