Thursday, January 2, 2014

May Barbara Bush Heal or Check Out QUICKLY (whichever is now appropriate)!!!



I don’t know if the Bushes are actually Episcopalian or not – but they sure ACT LIKE IT!!!


1.      The whole world will be lucky when we are RID OF a few SUPER-BITCHES who do the Devil’s Work of spreading FEAR so they can control everyone for their own purposes. I gave up believing any of them would actually GET RIGHT WITH GOD (except scared to death on their deathbeds, maybe), some time ago, and the WORST of them are all quite old now and will check out soon, naturally: Barbara Bush, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and the three-legged Dick Cheney.

Of course the four living Presidents who WILLFULLY did the bidding of these control freaks: both Bushes, Clinton for GREED, and Obama because he was blackmailed as a formerly PROFLIGATE, practicing homosexual, can’t leave this Earth quickly enough – except for current President Obama, who has the POWER to reverse his traitorous course – although he seems (so far), to have NO WILL to do so. He could EASILY redeem himself, there being NO EVIDENCE that I have ever seen that he WANTS to protect the NSA/CIA worldwide narco-trafficking, but was blackmailed (and Michelle Obama SUPPORTS Barack’s being a blackmailed homosexual, so SHE MUST GO – or continue as his FAKE WIFE, sedated).

Where does that leave ME??? In GROSS NEED of doing laundry today, which I really prefer to do myself, so will go to Puerto Vallarta’s ONLY known Laundromat, located in Paradise Village, Nuevo Vallarta – the home also of the US Consulate, and agent Kelly Trainor de O.

Lemme say a few GOOD THINGS about Kelly!!!


A.      First of all, she and her staff are ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL, and even the time I got in a LOUD argument there with a white, self-identifying Christian Republican woman while waiting in line, they handled it WELL (with SENSITIVITY), and I got the business I needed to do done.

B.      Kelly and I have ALWAYS been civil with each other – even after I published ENORMOUS claims of her improprieties. She only asked me to remove her name and it is only NOW that I realize I am NOT PRIVY to what caused people to do some TERRIBLE THINGS, meaning that just like Texas Kate’s first husband’s father, Dudley Sharp I, was FORCED TO RECANT his stand with President Eisenhower AGAINST the growth of the Military Industrial Complex by threats to the safety of his family, I DO NOT KNOW how many people might have been forced into unfortunate actions by similar means.


It is NOT for ME to judge!!! I DO try to hold the TOP PEOPLE accountable, however.


C.      While a re-named Ms. Trainor will be a great character in my book(s), eventually (one SERIOUS reason a writer LOVES the real people who inspire him/her), she ALSO introduced me to an even BETTER character, Dr. John Mabry Crouch, now missing. This man, while simultaneously trying to get me to take BIPOLAR MEDS – his services paid for by my mother – he ALSO told me his story, that his Mexican wife only sometime after the marriage, revealed that SHE was then (I’m guessing in the 1970s or early 1980s), the LARGEST exporter of cocaine from Mexico to the United States, and THAT forced him to work with the ROGUE elements of the CIA.

And Dr. Mabry Crouch let me live in his rundown plant nursery for a few weeks in exchange for bringing back the plants. There, whilest meditating and under the influence of cannabinoids, I experienced huge packs (one to three dozen), of raccoon-like BEASTS the size of coyotes migrate through the nursery late at night as they went to scavenge food on the PV streets (this being on the very edge of the city near the airport). They ALWAYS brushed their cute little cold noses on my exposed calves and thighs, as they passed through – NEVER threatening me in any way, and me deciding that to try to pet them would NOT be wise.

Now how many people ON EARTH can claim such an AWESOME EXPERIENCE???


D.     So HOW could I possibly be angry with Kelly??? I don’t know if I should stop by the Consular Agency today to tell her this in person or not – that, I will decide spontaneously while I’m doing laundry.


2.      I intend to re-post some of the postings from THE WEATHER UP HERE that are NOT particularly political – and some of the popular ones that ARE political, with some modifications. I need to get more content available to the public.


3.      The cool rainy weather has BROKEN finally in Puerto Vallarta, and we saw, first, a GORGEOUS “red sky at night = sailor’s delight” sunset last night (and my landlord’s relatives have been using the front terraces far more frequently now that the view is ENTIRELY unobstructed). This morning, the sky is virtually cloudless, 72 F, here atop my hill at 10:17 AM.


Well, CHEERIO, it is time for me to go get started on errands – then the extraction of my wisdom tooth later today.


Scott

the “twin soul” of Edward Snowden (but FAR LESS complicated in how I came “into the know”) – and willing and prepared to help my United States Government REFORM.

No comments:

Post a Comment