Saturday, January 18, 2014

“Me-chelle, Ma Bell – These Are Words That Go Together Well (la-de-dah) Mah Michelle”!!!





I find it INFINITELY INTERESTING that Michelle Obama continues to be as popular as her husband has become UN-popular – mostly because she is the PERFECT IMAGE of the 1950s White Christian Wife (with muscle-buildin’ and funky-dance-acts components added), non-political. And poor Barack – he lives in the White House that has gone TOTALLY FEMALE, Michelle’s powerful Mama living with them there too.

Let me take a moment to say that HANDS DOWN, I give Laura Bush the award for most sincere First Lady of recent years. She was a LIBRARIAN who married a HOT TEXAS JOKER and EX-DRUNK who somehow graduated Yale University with a D average --and lived to tell the tale, which HAD to far exceed what she ever expected when they married!!! There is humor here, but I really AM serious.

Let’s face it: give a black person a black WANKER, and the WHOLE WORLD goes into a swoon (or something). As all half-educated will remember from US History, in the olden daze, that “black shit” was LEGALLY considered SUPER POWERFUL – you had to be (and this was the Legal Term), an OCTOROON before you were considered LEGALLY WHITE (no more than 1/8 black). Quadroons (1/4) were legally black. And of course President Obama is a Mulatto, so even TODAY with his white upbringing and sneaky Republican Ways, people say he’s BLACK!!!

Well, I HOPE we get lots of STOLEN VIDEO of all today’s HOT PARTIES – Saturday Night Live’s new season, Michelle Obama’s day-late Birthday Bash, and Chris Chrispie’s Palm Beach Fund-raisers.


>>> IN OR NOT-IN TODAY’S NEWS:

1.      Yesterday, as I was completing my NOT AT HOME Internet connecting, I decided to TRY to repair Microsoft Outlook 2010, which, on both this and the computer I used before it (the rather old Windows 7 box computer), got so corrupted it won’t open fully on either computer. You see, my adversaries know that the easiest way for me to view blog posts is to see them in Outlook email files – and I can SEARCH THEM OFF-LINE there as well. A week ago, when I tried to see if I could open it and I was online, Windows offered me that it could go DIRECTLY into SAFE MODE and likely repair it – but this was so different than SAFE MODE in previous Windows versions, I didn’t know if I should try it when I was also pressed for time.

What took me COMPLETELY by surprise, yesterday, was that the program had ENTIRELY uninstalled itself – and installed promptly and perfectly when I hit its icon!!! And guess what else – despite the valiant efforts of hackers and real thieves to STEAL and/or ERASE my old evidence . . .



Martin (some places “Marco”) Jacobo and Sonny – two Drug Mafioso and CIA operatives. Sonny being the convicted NYC body dismemberer from the Sun Kings Gang who the CIA let out after serving less than half of his 25 years sentence in MAXIMUM SECURITY US PRISONS, to protect narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta – Marco at least TWICE sharing most joyfully with me his “African-Class” – size, not color – fun stick, Sonny’s stick possessing BOTH!!!, although I DID throw out his DVD of white ladies getting’ oral with dogs and even equine fire hoses.

The two of them helped (paid handsomely for Mexico), move me from Chacala, an hour and a half away, back to this house I am now in – almost exactly a year ago. Besides Sonny simply ALLOWING my cats to tear apart two native-Mexican yarn paintings that sat next to him and had cost me about $400.00 USD to buy, they stole all my remaining Designer Fragrances – as well as ALL my computer memory sticks and SD cards with so much data – and my iPod Touch as well.

They MISSED two external hard drives that contained everything, anyway. Yes, I DO have record of all my emails going back to at least about 2005 – and wouldn’t tell you that if it wasn’t currently secured.

ALL my correspondence with Patrick Stansbury, my agent, Don Weise, Christal Presley, John Uecker, Sewanee’s threats of lawsuits against me, my sisters, etc.


Can you IMAGINE what fun it will be to PRESENT THEM IN VARIOUS COURTS???



2.      And Falconer surprised me by BEATING ME TO THE PUNCH and getting over our latest STUBBORNNESS SHOWDOWN, first. To honor him for that, I have given him a SECOND NAME, since one is not enough for such a frisky player: Claude Cadillihopper. And before I forget to mention it, that young guy from Costco whom I first met in 2010, SHOWED UP FOR LUNCH (with a friend and completely coincidentally). While his name is not “Cain” (or MC-Cain, meaning “Son of Cain”), he COULD be mistaken for the slain Good Brother, retorno!!!


Names can be so interesting – wouldn’t you AGREE???




Amy Fortenberry


Amy Fortenberry claimed to be Wal-Mart’s TOP Political Operative, and although having no Law Degree, directed a secret group of twenty lawyers for Wal-Mart in filing harassment lawsuits against those who sought to expose Wal-Mart’s (the company Bill Clinton had helped grow so much), crimes. When I met her and her Dad, Chip, and Mom as well, in 2010 while selling off all my household goods, she poisoned me by going to the back of the house at a Mexican restaurant on Hugh Howell in Tucker, Georgia for twenty minutes to make me a special tamale –but made TWO giant ones, and I didn’t even eat the second, the poisoned one, until later, and very nearly died.

When I met her, Amy was on leave from her job, she suddenly having dizzy and fainting spells for no discernable reason – her parents and doctors highly alarmed. These got FAR WORSE after I left Georgia, and I called her Mom about eight months ago, to learn that she can’t even communicate anymore and is frequently in and out of the hospital – still with NO CLUE to the cause.

I theorize that the Republicans (whom Amy was SUPER HOT on), high-tech poisoned her because she simply knew too much – and got one last use of her in poisoning ME, before she fell into her bed, permanently.



3.      Not much new is coming to mind, but I think it is something of a HOOT, that “Dagwood”, who years ago worked for Kenan Transport but in no way represents them – or the Kenans – just to be clear, emailed me a while back that he went to GRADE SCHOOL with – and I might be mixing up names – but I’m pretty sure it was John Wayne Gacy, I’ve known SO MANY assassins it’s not funny and I mix up names sometimes: John Uecker, “Sonny”, “Toro”, Benjamin Shields, Amy Fortenberry, Joseph “Joey Spaghetti” Spagnolo of Wilmington, US Special Forces gone BAD, whose signature I still have on a rental agreement), and the whole LOT of Wilmington, North Carolina Downtown Police (New Hanover Sheriff’s Deputies in supporting roles) – for murdering my friend Evan Fish, of course – and then AGGRESSIVELY keeping Evan’s name out of the Wilmington Star News.

I DO mix up John Wayne Gacey and John Hinkley, Jr. – but ONE OF THEM assassinated John Lennon on authorization of New York City lawyer John Eastman of Eastman and Eastman (Tennessee Williams’ last lawyer, whom I knew quite well – as well as his parents), who ALSO authorized John Uecker’s smothering of Tennessee Williams – after my Mom let them know I was back on Lithium so STUPID AGAIN.




While it is TRUE that I got a “heads up” from Yoko Ono through a “back door” after first posting this about John’s death, she’s taught me the important lesson: “It’s just a story, now”.


And so it is . . .

Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment