Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Very DAY I Announce My Retirement, Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David ROCKETS to International TEE-VEE Fame – PRAISE JESUS!!!



Munchkin Ben David (now fully grown into a true “Little Napoleon”), was first sworn in about ten years ago, by my friend District Court Judge BIG BLACK GUY (sorry, but my names memory has always been TERRIBLE and I have no home Internet connection that allows email or web browsing to look his name up).

I met Judge BBG, who is also a practicing Christian minister – whose rural black congregation preachings I am unfamiliar with, so cannot comment – the same place I met Mayor Bill Saffo (and instinctively LIKED both of them): an APPRECIATION FESTIVAL with speakers in the parking lot adjacent to both Bethesda Christian Life Church and Mercy House Homeless Shelter (corner of Red Cross and Fourth Streets). Because Sheriff Ed McMahon, and Ben David were ALSO there (and maybe Police Chief Ralph Evangelous as well), so I was concentrated on watching how all of them interacted – rather than listening at all. They all interacted with each other – with the one exception that Ben David stood alone, speaking to no one, throughout.

That corner property, besides being the church parking lot, houses a “black” hair-house, and a couple small offices – like insurance or similar, so I ASSUMED the laudatory speeches were for Rev. James Shivers who ran both the church and the shelter – where when I was a resident for about three months, observing all the drug swapping and – just to prove a point and have some fun doing it – sucked off or otherwise had sex with about half the residents (NONE of whom I paid), ALL SERIOUS “GAY HATERS” by speech if not actions – HA!!! And I do NOT mean that all officials who were there were narco-trafficking involved. I MORE THAN PROVED allegations of such of so many Wilmingtonians that the other BIG SHELTER (not counting the Salvation Army, which is in a separate category), Good Shepherd Center, not only had employees embezzling TONS OF FUNDS to buy boats and cars, etc.





One Mercy House resident, James Sharpe, told not just me, but anyone who would listen, that HIS congregation had DROPPED financial support of “The Shepard” (as it is locally known), because of all the embezzling of funds – as had other key congregations in Wilmington that he named.

My readers will recall that it was at The Shepherd that a computer-sheet WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE poster with my face pic was posted – two residents emailing me about this fact. This was at the same time that my then roommate in the house at South 8th Street that I managed to rent for a few months, David Escalante, an undocumented Latino from Ecuador (check old blog for exact details: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx ), was employed by a GOOD SHEPHERD-affiliated man who SHOT David’s two similar friends IN THE FACE POINT BLANK because they DEMANDED back pay, and they told David they would do the same to him if he ever expected to be paid for his work again.

MORE HERE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/scott-kenan-admits-his-insanity.html



Christopher Wright Rogers -- the SNEEDEN!!!


David Escalante FLED IN TERROR to Charlotte, and was never heard from again. Vans MARKED as from The Shepherd Center later parked in front of my house hacking my WiFi after they were given the code by my later free-loading room-mates, Christopher Wright Rogers (a “Sneeden” – early landowning family who sold their barrier islands -- Figure Eight, Wrightsville Beach, etc. -- BEFORE they became HOT PROPERTIES, and who ADMITTED his special relationship with the ONE priest at St. James Episcopal who was TOTAL DRUG MAFIA), and his girlfriend Cindy Beatty -- close personal friends with George Padezanin who lived across the street with his Hand-Painted Homes that had become his conduit in distributing illegal drugs – they even calling themselves (with my neighbors who were ALSO part of it, like Peter and Jess DeMaria whose either Crack or Meth Lab I FORCED THEM TO MOVE out of the other half of my shotgun duplex by blogging about it, and VIRTUALLY everyone at that end of the block of my street except the older black couple next door to me (and the guy there told me how Wilmington Police and Courts had SCREWED HIM the time he tried to speak up against narco-trafficking).

Of course, among the things Chris and Cindy left behind when I FINALLY got them out of my house was some of their notes and contact name and number of the Wilmington Police Detective they spied on me for – as well as admitting they had spoken to Ben David about me as well (and that the “Christian” red-headed SUPER FAG, Rusty Hooks,  who had employed me – until his caresses to my upper-body FREAKED ME OUT – at Arbor Advantage or similar was ALSO in their meeting with Ben David giving ANYTHING that might be twisted to incarcerate or nut-house commit me). And Rusty’s CLOSE FRIEND (whom we removed and planted trees for), was the recently retired Chancellor of UNCW. Later, Rev. William “Pete” Brown of First Presbyterian acknowledged to me that HE had had quite an interesting relationship with Rusty – although Pete declined to give details – only smug laughs.


MORE on Rusty Hooks and Arbor Advantage here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


Well, this has gotten entirely UNRULY, so let me wrap a few things and move on. When I confronted not only Pastor Ernie Thompson – yet ANOTHER little faggot whose family NEVER worshipped at First Prez – with the info about The Shepherd Center which First Prez financially supported (a member actually having FOUNDED the Center!!!),  he scoffed at me, as did OTHER top people in that congregation. But by THEN, Ernie’s teeth had shown a propensity to chatter when we met, more from METH or Adderall, I suspect, than nervousness. And he made Ben David a DEACON, the now deceased Rev. Jim Holderness, at the gas station at Third and Red Cross, even BRAGGING TO ME that he and Ernie Thompson were PROUD to protect Ben David.

About two years ago, Ben David was elected to head the North Carolina District Attorneys Conference (or similar), and it was my own lawyer, Jennifer Harjo, Republican, who had been defeated when Ben first ran, declaring that IN FACT she was in NO WAY DEFEATED, and we would all see that someday. I can only hope that this TRUE REFORMER is helped by my blogging and other fun antics!!!



Jennifer Harjo, Chief Public Defender in New Hanover District Courts, Wilmington (also a devout Catholic and acoustic guitar aficionado – Praise Jesus!!!)



>>> RETURNING TO THE POINT OF THIS POSTING:



Ben David, apparently HYPNOTIZED by a blond witch (or sumpthin').


Yesterday, you could NOT imagine my hyper-amusement, when after posting the last and emailing it out, I returned home and turned on CNN, only to about two minutes later see PERFECT PROOF that my having left Wilmington 1.75 years ago has STOPPED COLD the progression of male pattern baldness on Ben David’s head – I bet I CAUSED the most of what he’s lost top-back!!!

Before continuing, readers must understand that the actual NEWS STORY is one of the most shocking I’ve ever seen – the point-blank assassination of a mentally ill adolescent in Boiling Springs, NC, by a Law Enforcement Officer when it was entirely unnecessary – reportedly, because the officer didn’t want to deal with handling things AFTER THEY HAD CALMED DOWN, and was quoted in initial reports on HuffPost, days before CNN picked it up – AS USUAL – as saying something to the effect of “I don’t have TIME for this!!!”

Having seen HuffPost’s initial report in which few details were yet reported, I had ASSUMED this would be in Ben David’s INDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER Jon David’ lap – D.A. in the next jurisdiction, a Republican, unlike his Democrat brother (sorry, but this twins in neighboring districts is TOO MUCH for me – and remember, it was Jon David’s OFFICE PARTNER, Dr. Carrie Menke, whose BUSINESS: BRUNSWICK MENTAL HEALTH COURT, listed in ALL business databases as a private business rather than a government entity, wrote up the FOOLISH mental health evaluation of me in which she said I was calm, logical, and non-threatening – except that I DID tell her that if she wrote up LIES, I would LEGALLY try to take away her license, using THAT as an excuse of a PHYSICAL THREAT so recommending I IMMEDIATELY be committed to Cherry Hospital and placed in restraints and medicated BY FORCE until I was in condition to appear in Court.






BTW: During my total of FIVE stays in Sheriff Ed McMahon’s jail, the in-house psychologist and psychiatrist both visited me several times, the first having an ADVANCED sense of humor, the latter, was DEADLY SERIOUS – but NEITHER thought I was mentally ill and the shrink did NOT feel there was cause to medicate me. Of course there is no LEGAL record I was ever IN Ed McMahon’s jail (despite all the paperwork I still possess – and the FACT that one of the pictures I use all over the Internet was a MUG SHOT taken the last time I was in-taken!!!)

Ben David had requested that evaluation by Dr. Menke after the one he had had NORMAL authorities do on me had passed me with FLYING COLORS. Jen Harjo coached me before we approached the judge who was to deal with it – and THANK GOD Jen advised me to NOT LAUGH no matter what happened. Indeed, the JUDGE laughed at it and dismissed it, causing me many stifled snickers.

But TWICE, total, on CNN late yesterday, I saw from a camera that was higher up than my eyes are, a street scene of that Boiling Springs crime – with Ben David standing there, so I GUESS he is the D.A. who will investigate and try this – THRUSTING HIM into the International Public Eye, soon enough.

I intend to add DEEP CONTENT about Ben and that situation as this story develops, beginning with republishing my blog post(s) about Ben’s male lover, Lee, who told Ben by phone that Ben needed to COMMIT SUICIDE by gun shot – considering all that I know.

Later, I met Lee again, just before he left town in the late model pick-up truck Ben David had given him to DISAPPEAR. (And Lee was HARDLY the only guy I met who claimed to have had sex with Ben David!!!)

Pity.

I dare say I might/could end up with an Honorary Doctor of Law degree, eventually – but NOT from that truth-hating BITCH, now President of Harvard, or the “Anti-Christ” who heads The University of the South/Sewanee!!!


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment