Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Weather DO BE a-CONTINUIN'!!!


This new blog will be DECORATED soon.


I abandoned blogging on Tumblr due to one needing to SIGN UP and IN to read blogs there. And Google Blogger has been WORKING CORRECTLY, LATELY, YAY!!!



Well, the New Year has continued SOMEONE’S hacking of my computer (but far less), and Internet connection AT HOME ONLY. Yesterday, I noticed that MALWAREBYTES, my anti-malware, has been REMOTELY REMOVED ENTIRELY from this computer. This morning, after my computer identified my Internet connection and Avast showed its database had been updated (proving I DID have Internet, although the icon bottom right claimed I did NOT), neither Internet Explorer nor Google CHROME could open a single site – but while I.E. showed on half of the tabs I opened that I needed to establish first contact with my modem (I interpret this as meaning a complete disconnect), the other half in I.E. as well all ALL in CHROME showed that the SERVERS of sites I attempted to reach DID NOT RESPOND – AGAIN proving I DO have Internet.


I DID restore this Windows 8 computer then and try all again – but nothing had improved at all.





Well, I’m SICK of this shit, so will find out how to contact English-speaking customer service at TelMex and DUMP IT IN THEIR LAP!!! Remember: My computers have ALWAYS worked on any other WiFi whether via DSL or cable Internet – never a problem for at least 45 minutes when the HACKERS find me and interfere, in less and less significant ways.

The toothache I spoke of yesterday in http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx , which is now PASSWORD PROTECTED so only I and hackers having my password can access it, turned out to be a seriously infected Wisdom Tooth (ironical in South Jersey – ironic, elsewhere), so I am on a course of anti-biotics as well as have a modern NSAID to relieve the pain. All works well except that the tooth is SUGAR SENSITIVE so I feel pain when I drink a sugared drink, only, and can drink on the opposite side of my mouth.

The tooth itself, was damaged years ago, and I have known for at least six years it would eventually need to be pulled. That will happen on Thursday.

I hope to soon have things set up so anyone (whose identity I can verify on the Internet), wishing to get into my old blog, pulled because most don’t want to believe me – and if they DO, many of them would totally FREAK OUT (white, American Christian Republican types,  mostly), very soon can ask for a password. While I will try to refrain from blogging about private individuals, I will NOT refrain from telling the truth about elected or other Party Officials – heads of organizations, etc., and I will comment on my distant relatives within THEIR context – NOT any foolishness they got tricked into like assuming the Episcopal Church could actually be TRUSTED.




I STILL believe that narco-traffickers are really only capitalists, SOMEONE having to provide Americans with the RELIEF THEY NEED to keep from facing the truth of what a “NAZI” country we have become – and STUPID enough to vote for Republicans and Democrats like the Clintons and Obamas (add Bill DeBlasio to that too – was his inauguration speech today not only a FESTIVAL OF CLINTON FARTS that did not even get POLITE APPLAUSE, or what???). It is the CORRUPTION OF GOVERNMENTS by narco-dollars that I am opposed to – and can PUT UP with that, even, if the Governments SERVE THE PEOPLE.

Well, I’ll post this in my new blog, and the LAST post from my old blog as well. I expect to STOP mass emailing out blog posts after a week or so (to help establish my new blogging address), but I will NOT stop mass emailing until my computers RUN RIGHT and my home Internet connect is HEALED. I do NOT care who taps any of my communications – including my computers as well as all runs right.

I will call the CIA this coming Monday, regardless.


Remember: I AM NOT THE CRIMINAL HERE!!!


Gracias,
Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment