Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Letter to the American Civil Liberties Union in Chicago




Dear Friend of Civil Rights:

(I forgot to add that I would post this letter -- but no continuing communications.)

My name is Scott David Kenan and I was referred to you by REPORTERS COMMITTEE FOR FREEDOM OF THE PRESS in Alexandria, Virginia. I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico now, but was sued in Cook County Courts in late 2012 for LIBEL, and tried in absentia without me or a representative, in June 2013. Let me “barebones” the facts of that.

Jed Clampon, now Managing Director of  Windy City Wazoos, Chicago, sued me for reporting on my blog that he is a top narco-trafficker for Wells Fargo (Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago got the largest fine then ever paid by a bank for laundering drug money – about $200,000,000.00, in 2010, about the time I met Jed here while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta). And although I DID remove the info he requested from my blog and Jed said he was satisfied, the suit proceeded – I believe because I had also reported Jed telling me he had seen Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse when Obama was Senator.

But the CONTENT is not really the issue here, because the suit was never legally served. The service was NOT sent by a faster option, and arrived after about two weeks at Mailboxes, Etc., here in PV as I was driving to the USA, and on my return, it was several days past the 30-day window of service. Saper Law, LLC used the signature of the person receiving from common carrier at MBE as proof of MY service – and when I informed them of that problem several times, they told me they were sorry for my opinion, but the judge had accepted it as legal service.

I called, asking to speak to a judge, and actually spoke with William Maddux, Presiding Judge of District Court, and he said that sounded illegal, but there was NOTHING he could do about it – I would need to sue them later. He said the suit could NOT be stopped before resolution. In fact, the suit passed through him several times, as you can see here: https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=&SearchType=2&Database=2&case_no=&Year=&div=&caseno=&PLtype=2&sname=Scott+Kenan&CDate= . And somewhere along the line, Emerson Oertel who wrote the suit up, left the firm – I assume because I pointed out to him how illegal it all was.

And perhaps oddest, was that Jed only sued me for $50,000.00 and to have a few blog posts removed – but was awarded $500,000.00 (and they knew I had just gotten over being homeless for 1.5 years and had/have very little), as well as copyright ownership of my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (which had gotten rave reviews by John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and several Tennessee Williams scholars), copyright ownership of ALL blog posts on my blog – as well as that domain assignment, and copyright ownership of all my emails past, present, and future on a list of subjects.

Frankly, although the memoir has nothing politically controversial in it, it is well known in Williams circles that I was with Tennessee Williams on January 11, 1982, when Jackie Kennedy Onassis told him that Sewanee (The University of the South, an Episcopal university and seminary), had gotten wind that he was changing his will to leave all to Harvard instead of Sewanee, and the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party planned to murder Tennessee first. He did sign a codicil to his will to this effect, and I know John Uecker who was with Tennessee the night he died, probably by being smothered with a pillow. The initial report of choking on a medicine bottle cap proved impossible, and the coroner changed the report six months later to sudden intolerance to a drug he’d taken his entire adult life to sleep – also untrue.

I did also know the people who swore, untruthfully, that Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the codicil. Two of them moved to Atlanta where I lived 1983 – 2010, and I often saw them on the town. Schuyler “Skye” Wyatt, told me that he and his partner Gary Tucker had their luxurious lifestyle paid for by a high-ranking Republican legislator in the Tennessee state Legislature (until they died in the early 1990s of AIDS).

Two others have publicly insisted that the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee: Dakin Williams, Tennessee’s brother and an Illinois lawyer (he was ridiculed – and was very eccentric – until his death about five years ago), and writer Dotson Rader, in 1982 the highest paid magazine writer in America (PARADE newspaper insert, especially), but Dotson’s career was destroyed and he lives in Los Angeles now, afraid to talk about it.

The whole point being to shut me up.


In 2008, disgruntled Sewanee alums who are lawyers contacted me to say the estate, worth $10,000,000.00 at Tennessee’s death, had increased to $1/3 billion (then at the bottom for stock market), and may be worth a full billion now. By contrast, Harvard just got their largest gift EVER, $150,000,000.00, so it is a LOT of money.

* * *

I hope your organization can help me either appeal the conviction or find other legal redress (perhaps by referring me to someone else), if the Statute of Limitations has expired.

There are many complications to my situation as I suffered jail five times on eight false charges in North Carolina in 2011 and 2012 – all dropped because I stayed out of that state for a year and the D.A. admitted privately he had NO EVIDENCE. Also, there is NO RECORD I was ever in that jail! In Wilmington, NC, I was also twice falsely committed to a mental hospital, but got out immediately as the doctor knew it was lies. I knew too much about the narco-trafficking there.

In 1990, two top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta first told me my parents are the literal top Nazis in the USA, and indeed we had swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings – Coach Lou Holtz lived across the street from us in Columbus, Ohio 1968 – 1970 and was my parent’s best friend. He did so well for Mom that she got him the position coaching at Notre Dame – as well as her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, position as official dentist to the Fighting Irish. Later, Uncle Bob allowed his daughter to marry a Jew, and Mom had all his considerable wealth slowly removed, him diagnosed with a mental illness that today does not exist, and eventually forced to use the US Veterans’ Hospital in lower Mississippi, where he was put on DOUBLE DOSE LITHIUM to achieve at least 1.5 Lithium level – and I have Mom’s handwritten notes from a few years before that saying that 1.5 Lithium level nearly guarantees chemically induced diabetes, which Bob contracted and slowly died of.

I first began speaking out about the swastikas and beatings in 1978, and was seeing a shrink who said I only needed to talk some things out. Mom did not like that and found a shrink who diagnosed me bipolar, and Mom saw to it that I was forced to take normal strength Lithium for 31 years, until another shrink said I’d never shown a sign of being Bipolar, so took me off five years ago and I’m fine. Lithium slowed my mind and made it difficult to see connections between events – or care about any of it at all.

Sorry to write so much, but you need to know a little about the larger context. Know too that the online Courts database for Dekalb County, Georgia was retroactively changed several times over the last two years, eliminating my nolo conviction for trespass in 1990, because I had tried to report responsibly on the drugs I tracked going into Stone Mountain Park behind my home and I had followed a truck to see the drugs given to distributors and reported all of it. And in August of 2010, American Express was awarded a $25,000.00 judgment against me in absentia, but it now shows DISMISSED.

For more info, please see the letter I sent Glenn Greenwald, recently (I started a new blog): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-just-sent-to-glenn-greenwald.html as well as my original letter to Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-appeal-to-reporters-committee-for.html , which largely duplicates what I’ve written here.

It might be helpful to know that my distant Kenan relatives who are SUPER secretive about their wealth and I am only distantly related so no inheritance, inherited more Standard Oil Stock than Rockefeller ever owned from Henry Flagler who founded it – as well as his Florida developments in 1913. Then, the NEW YORK TIMES reported Flagler’s widow, Mary Lily Kenan Flagler, was the wealthiest woman on earth. Today, the Kenan Family and their Charitable Trusts still have HUGE ownership in Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola (they inherited one of the largest blocks of stock from Frank Hawkins, who is credited with putting the Phoenix in Atlanta), and they used Kenan-owned NationsBank to buy control of Bank of America from Frank Sinatra’s heirs – many of whom I met by chance in 2011 and they filled me in on THAT story.

My mother actually blackmailed my bisexual father into marriage in 1950 – to hide her swastikas behind the powerful (to those in the know), Kenan name.

I hope you can be of some help – on the CHICAGO matter –  and that I’ll hear from you soon. I will send a scan of the final court papers in Chicago separately, in case you have problems accepting attachments.

Thank you,

Scott Kenan




.

No comments:

Post a Comment