Monday, February 24, 2014

REVEALED: A Scott Kenan CAVALCADE of Errors in This Blog!!!

And here's the FIRST one -- a BIGGIE!!!



Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman COULD WELL BE the father of Martin Guzman whom I lived with at 1690 Calle Costa Rico in 2010 (I was actually a sort of hostage).



Martin Guzman from his Facebook page under a false identity (I think it was Jose (?) Ancelmo -- now gone), that I lifted 18 months ago. Here is his girlfriend -- and I can tell you they ALL worshiped "Lady Death" and most had tattoos of her as well.




While Martin and Alberto Guzman never said a lot about their family, they both claimed to have been brought to the USA as young children, and had been involved in street operations from an early age. Martin showed me the three bullet holes in his abdomen from a shootout when he was about six -- that he nearly died from.

AND, if the Guzmans MOSTLY supplied Chicago and Mid-west with drugs, it makes PERFECT SENSE that it was FOX NEWS talking head Daliah Saper who really pushed Jed Clampon's LIBEL law suit against me.



More on Daliah HERE: http://saperlaw.com/blog/


INTERESTING that Emerson Oertel, the attorney who initiated the law suit against me (and is a grad of Kenan University at Duke in Durham, NC), has LEFT THE FIRM!!!


>>> JUST A REMINDER: Jed Oertel charged me with LIBEL and sued for $50,000.00 and for me to remove a few blog posts (which I actually DID before going to court and Jed told ME he was satisfied). The problem is that I was NEVER legally served so the case could not be tried -- except that Daliah Saper told the judge that MailBoxes, Etc. signing at the door for the package constituted MY having signed for it.

I was in the UNITED STATES until too late to pick it up within the 30-day window of service.

And without having to prove ANYTHING, and without me or my representative, the case was tried IN ABSENTIA, and not only was I found GUILTY, but the judge (who never signed the Judgment), awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS (even though they told me they knew they could never get $1,000.00 -- let alone $50,000.00 from me, who was just climbing out of being literally homeless), and then THESE THINGS, never ASKED for by Jed:

1. Copyright ownership of my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (which can now be read for free here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ ).

2. Copyright ownership of ALL my blog posts on http://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- as well as ASSIGNMENT OF THAT DOMAIN.

3. Copyright ownership of ALL my emails PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE on a list of subjects.


I DOUBT Barack Obama knows ANYTHING about this, but FOX NEWS DALIAH SAPER had to SHUT ME UP because if EVERYONE knows about Barack Obama's past gay sexual relationships, then the Republican Party, CIA, and Episcopal Church can NO LONGER BLACKMAIL HIM into protecting their narco-operation.


The REAL PROBLEM was that I had blogged about Jed Clampon telling me he had seen Sen. Barack Obama in his private, gay bathhouse in Chicago.


So YES, I bet Alberto and Martin Guzman are SONS or NEPHEWS of Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman -- and their associates in Puerto Vallarta: Salvador Fuentes, Luis Melgoza, Toro, and Sonny (I think Sonny has fled), are all part of it too. At the moment, I'm CHILLIN' about US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O (a Bill Clinton appointment), as I have NO IDEA if she is willingly or under blackmail assisting narco-traffickers.



* * *



All Saints Episcopal in Atlanta, Georgia



>>> AND HERE IS THE OTHER GIANT ERROR:


The 2004 James G. Kenan Organ is at All Saints, a parish church on West Peachtree Street. I must have assumed that since James lived on Andrews Drive right across from the Atlanta History Center (only a few blocks from St. Philip Episcopal Cathedral), that the wealthy Kenans all attended the Cathedral -- and that in fact is where Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander held the Bishop's Chair for so long. He now is Head of the Theology Department at Sewanee.

THE FUNNY THING is that in 1983, I dated a guy named Paige for a few months, who sang in All Saints' choir -- so I attended MANY Sunday services there -- in company (unknowingly), of James G. Kenan and other members of his family -- HA!!!

Now, whadaya make of THAT???


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment