Monday, March 17, 2014

Finally, I Heard (via phone), from the ACLU, Chicago!!!


SOMETHING must be up!!!



>>> TODAY, SO FAR:


1. With my coffee and catching up on Internet/email/Facebook as well as CNN's non-news, it was too late to call the ACLU until after Chicago lunch, so I called my mother to see how she and Dad are doing -- limiting myself to non-political things and having a good conversation.

The alarming thing I learned, is that Dad continues to slip into being less able to care for himself, and before long, Mom won't be able to take care of them both. MOST uncharacteristically, Mom said she has NOT made any plans how to proceed when this happens -- and doesn't want to think about it, but knows she must soon.


ADDED LATER: I don´t mean to sound creepy, but Mom ALWAYS plans EVERYTHING to a ''T´´, so I have always believed Mom would quickly poison herself (she, a chemistry wiz, RN and BS in nursing, was HEAD of the nurses at Cincinnati´s largest hospital, and then ran Proctor & Gamble´s Skin Research Labs -- all before having me), and Dad -- if she believed she would soon be found out.


Otherwise, it was entirely pleasant, and I told her what happened to all my money in Bank of America this past Friday, and that I hope to enlist help of the ACLU or other org to help me with the LIBEL "conviction" and its consequences. She acted like she had nothing to do with any of it (and she does NOT, directly -- it is her political allies who do).


2. And from my conversation with the ACLU, Chicago switchboard on Friday, I was discouraged about the ability to communicate with the ACLU (due to hackers, etc.), and maybe the appropriateness of them for what I need, so I researched and attempted to call the Center for Constitutional Rights in New York City, using the phone number posted on their website.

I took special care dialing, but twice in a row, got a Spanish recording that it is NOT a good number -- and the voice enumerated the number I DID try, including two zeros near the end which are NOT in it, it being HUGELY different than the one I dialed, which includes NO zeros in the actual number at all. I took out and replaced my phone's battery to clear any hacking and tried again. I got the recording that the number is not good, again, but no enumeration of what I dialed.

So, I thought I should try using their secured contact form, not certain THAT would work for me either, and as I was thinking about how best to approach them, my phone rang.


3. It was the "intake person" at the ACLU, Chicago, and either she got my info from the receptionist -- or got my voice-mail I had left on her extension this past Friday. She confirmed they have received NONE of my emails, so I agreed to try again -- and also told her how to find the letter posted here on my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-to-american-civil-liberties.html .

What I FORGOT to do, was to give her my email addresses, including my alternate one -- and that "The Weather Continues" does NOT show my email address -- but just this minute I fixed things to show that, below the posts listing on right.

I sent her a write up of what Saper Law/BoA did to me Friday (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/this-morning-emanuelobamafox-news.html), the original letter to ACLU, Chicago dated 26 February 2014, (as just above), and for more info, the posting that documents WHICH seven levels of government in the USA had ridiculed or ignored me (begins about 2/3 the way down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/vladimir-putin-and-my-mother-ruth-anne.html).

And I sent her a link to my letter to Glenn Greenwald -- which I now feel CERTAIN never went through: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-just-sent-to-glenn-greenwald.html .

Finally, I attached an image of the Final Judgement in Cook County Courts as an image.




I asked that she REPLY immediately, just saying she received it -- but no response so far. I'll wait a day and call them back if I have heard nothing.


Scott




This is located in the Palace of Regaleira in Sintra, Portugal and is known as "Initiation well" since formerly used in Masonic rituals of initiation process. 


You enter through a door which opens thanks to a hidden mechanism and has nine levels that descend, alluding to the 9 circles of the masterpiece, "The Divine Comedy", of Dante Alighieri. At the bottom of the well is reflected on marble, a rose of the winds on a Templar cross, emblem of Carvalho Monteiro, first owner of the place. (Translated by Bing)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment