Sunday, March 16, 2014

(Separately), Bank of America and CNN DOUBLE DOWN with the CIA/Republican Nazis!!!


Hounded during his Presidency when HALF his closest "personal aides" (now called "Body Men") turned out to also be GAY PROSTITUTES, his CONTROLLING WIFE Barbara and Dick Cheney got the CIA to force the Press to report it AS IF IT WERE NOT GHWB's preference and deliberate!!!


Here is ANOTHER blackmailed faggot in service to Barbara Bush:




And don't forget THIS!!!:





Barbara Bush: 'I Love Bill Clinton' (and Hillary as well) -- since BOTH serve Big Banks, Wall Street, and CIA/Bush-Cheney narco-trafficking -- SOLELY out of GREED!!! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/barbara-bush-bill-clinton_n_4638012.html





* * *


>>> THE TWO ISSUES IN THE TITLE:





1. Perhaps I should not JUMP THE GUN in condemning Bank of America, but two days ago, they cooperated with CIA drug mafia in Chicago (Cook County), and froze or gave away ALL my assets -- EVEN THOUGH THE MONEY WAS MOSTLY FROM MY DISABILITY PENSION -- a patently illegal act, backed by a FRAUDULENT Libel conviction.



And at least TWICE BoA LIED to me about it!!!


This morning, I filled out their standard survey on the "customer satisfaction" angle on this, this first (both limited to 1,000 characters), was asking IN GENERAL about the calls, MY response:


"On surface, BoA seems to have properly complied with legal papers GUTTING my accounts, BUT on the 1st two of my 3 calls that day, BoA, including Legal Department told me deliberate LIES of WHO served the papers, and only my INSISTENCE got BoA to FINALLY tell the truth, but I discovered more about this showing even THAT might be another DELIBERATE LIE on BoA's part.

"My wealthy Kenan relatives (CIA-loving Republicans control BoA with Frank Sinatra's heirs (many are my personal friends), and BoA reps were ALL exceptionally rude that day (as never before). Because of the LIES of BoA, I cannot believe you did not DELIBERATELY cooperate with CIA in their stealing my funds over an illegal and unconstitutional conviction of me in absentia of LIBEL in Chicago.


"If BoA does NOT look into this and reverse this THEFT and Travesty of Justice, I'll SUE you, soon."



The second question was specifically about the LAST of the many reps at the bank I spoke with:


"Coaching is not necessary -- BoA, I base this on ABSOLUTE RUDENESS, lying to me two, and possibly all 3 times, shows you are CORRUPTED by my White Supremacist Kenan relatives who control the largest block of your stock, who ALSO helped the Episcopal Church murder my former employer, playwright Tennessee Williams.

"I will make BoA PAY FOR THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND ILLEGAL CRIME that your bank deliberately and consciously cooperated in unless this is investigated and LEGALLY EXPLAINED in FULL and TRUTH (for the first time by BoA), whether you reverse this action or not.

"See more of WHY I live in Mexico in political exile now: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx .

"And I DO expect response from someone high in your Legal Department.

"Thank you,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta"



* * *


2.




Brain Stelter of CNN "Reliable Sources" is the most "faggotty-acting" of ALL TV anchors claiming to be straight.


This morning, Brian attempted to address all the SEVERE CRITICISM of this past week's CNN news coverage (mostly, for LACK THEREOF!!!), and while he is CORRECT that with social media, now, news people MUST address some rumors -- and the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner IS a real and fascinating mystery, and reports even from GOVERNMENTS have been slow, contradictory, and confusing.

Brian Steltzer -- like a FOX NEWS or REPUBLICAN PARTY PRO -- admitted CNN has gotten INCREASED ratings during this time of 24/7 airliner SPECULATION, nearly ALL of it now proved WRONG!!!


CNN is ONLY in it for the advertisers' dollars -- by Brian's ADMISSION -- and feels NO OBLIGATION to report other things, like what is REALLY going on in the USA while CNN and others keep American BOTTOM-FEEDERS amused and fearful.






GOOD LUCK to CNN as Americans seek TRUTH, more and more!!!


Scott 






.

No comments:

Post a Comment