Thursday, March 27, 2014

Them's the BREAKS!!!


Going toward sunset last night, the Pacific reflects the sun, about to break free of the clouds (later, actual sunset was not very colorful). Photo taken from my living room window.




>>> THIS JUST IN @ 9:32 AM, CST:



New Hanover County Republican Party (Wilmington, NC), is currently RAFFLING FIREARMS to support their 


KILL A NIGGER FER JESUS campaign!!!



(>>>ADDED later: . . . or to shoot the ass of a Republican -- LOL!!! -- as I recall, Cheney MISSED and hit the fellow in the face, no???)



More on that here: http://www.newhanovergop.com/


* * *


>>> SO MANY THINGS NOW BREAKING IN MY FAVOR!!!:


1. Last night, I found this new- to-me review of my memoir on Amazon (since sales were stopped in about September) -- Jed Clampon, Daliah Saper of Saper Law, and the Chicago-Puerto Vallarta Drug Mafia -- think: Rahm Emanuel and by extension, Barack Obama/Bill Clinton and the Bush Family -- sued me for LIBEL without legally serving me, then IN ABSENTIA won half a million dollars, copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, and FORCED Amazon to stop selling it, but Amazon REFUSES my requests to then take OFF the listing.




1.0 out of 5 stars Warning crazy author!!!January 8, 2014
This review is from: WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (Kindle Edition)
This book so sucks. It is poorly written, makes no sense and the publisher should be ashamed. Google him he is a fanatical progressive terrorist.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


"Todd" has reviewed only THIS book, and I know nothing more about him.

Todd, unlike all the other customer reviewers, exhibits NO specifics -- or even evidence that he is more than early grade-school educated -- and then the book sales were halted nearly half a year before he commented, and there's no evidence he read the book AT ALL!!!

At first this REALLY ANNOYED me, but then THINKING, I realized how it stands out from the others that way -- and I had been wondering HOW to get Amazon browsers to google my name to get my political blog, BUT TODD HAS DONE THAT FOR ME, so I THANK HIM!!!


>>> READ MORE HERE: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2

Read my book for FREE here (apologies that there is too much space between most lines -- I have not yet had the time to try to correct this): http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/



This image compliments of "CNN GO"


2. With CNN now TOTALLY in the TOILET, finding that American Bottom-Feeders just LOVE 24/7 speculation about DISASTERS, but NO news of what actually affects our lives, I turned for news this morning to Charlie Rose on CBS.


OHMIGOD!!! CBS actually had NEWS STORIES -- and LOTS of them -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


3. And speaking of Jesus (and his "Vicars"), it was very interesting to see that President Obama spent an hour one-on-one with Pope Francis. I know there is a huge disconnect between what Obama SAYS and what he DOES, but the jury is still out on Pope Pancho -- is he just better PR, or is he following the Teachings of Jesus???




I must say that Obama looked MORE RELAXED with the Pope than he's looked since elected President, so TIME WILL TELL -- and here's a photo of another famous Papal visit by the Reagans with Pope John Paul II, who was my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's TOP MENTOR (Mom visited him one-on-one THREE times that I know of), in using the US CIA and military to ADDICT as many as possible to drugs so that the Catholic Church under the NAZI flag could take over and RULE THE WORLD.

Notice how EAGER Nancy is to give John Paul a BLOW JOB -- and how non-possessive Reagan is, he knowing Nancy's only real talent was "sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch", and Reagan ACCEPTED Nancy's felating Frank Sinatra under the Oval Office Desk (although she remained married to Reagan, even though actually in love with Sinatra):


(I wonder if Reagan ever ended up eating any . . . oh, never mind!!!)










Well, that's enough to get my juices flowing now . . .


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment