Thursday, June 19, 2014

Communication with My Sister Julie -- and Mom as Well (Candid and Unflinching)!!!


Julie (Kenan) Duffy from her Linked-In page.




>>> MY RESPONSE TO JULIE'S EMAIL OF TODAY:


Dear Julie,

Thanks for replying to my email to Jane, and I will try to keep my response to you as simple as your reply. As I hope you know, I called you at work at Teva Pharmaceuticals in Malvern, PA, but got your voicemail, so left a message. Soon after I began speaking, a HUGE echo began, so I don’t know what happened or if it recorded for you or was clear to listen to. I also called Jane – to let her know I was not nearly as angry with her for her calling Stone Mountain Police to try to get me committed when we’d had no contact for at least a week. Jane immediately admitted this when I first asked her – and claimed it was Allen Rosen who put her up to it. Given Jane’s lock-step agreement with Mom on so many things, this was believable if entirely irresponsible. However, I got the SAME huge echo soon after I began leaving Jane a message, so have no idea if she could understand what I said either.

I did NOT get any echo when I called Mom to let her know exactly what I had done and will do. I’ll report on that call after answering you.

I will take you at your word that you never called Stone Mountain Police. It is certainly possible they lied to me (although I don’t see why they would – especially since their attitude was “we too, wish these jokers would stop pestering you and us – we have better things to do than check you out AGAIN”). And I actually MET your hero Ronald Reagan and completely agree with him: “Trust, but verify.” At my earliest convenience I will check with Stone Mountain Police who are required by law to keep logs of all these type calls. If you DID call, I will attempt to have you tried for some kind of crime.

Apparently, you do not read much of my blog, or you would know I am hardly struggling anymore!!! Asking for answers about motivation of actions is not “lashing out” at anyone – and only a person who hates God and Truth could claim such a thing – and another silly idea is that people who treat me like you and other family members have treated me know the first thing about Love. You bring up what you call my “disease”, but do not specify which disease you refer to – my recent lung and heart difficulties that are healing so well???

If you read my blog, you would know that NO ONE has labeled me with a mental illness in YEARS – except several who spoke with Mom. Even the dumb black woman with the hanging-out boobs that District Attorney Benjamin R. David first had evaluate me to see if I was fit for trial said I was NOT, but did not explain why (the only question I missed was in answering that a MAJORITY vote of a jury could convict you – it must be unanimous). And after a second opinion found me fine for trial, D.A. David had Dr. Carrie Menke from his brother D.A. JON David’s office in Brunswick County evaluate me – and she said I was FINE in all areas, but then because I calmly told her if she LIED in her evaluation (fair for me to expect considering whom she was connected to), I would do what I could through courts to take her professional license away. She then twisted that into me threatening her with PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, and said I needed to be immediately committed to Cherry Hospital, put into restraints, and force-medicated until I was able to withstand trail. I think any sane person can see how these probably typical North Carolina Courts practices have led North Carolina to be called “America’s Mental Health Gulag”.




In any case, I got TWO evaluations on my own and was honest with the evaluators – I no longer knew WHAT to think – and one said I was just under a HUGE amount of stress, but handling it OK, and the other, whom I admitted my former bipolar diagnosis to, hedged her bets, knowing that the psychiatric profession does not really believe anyone can recover from bipolar, and considering my previous diagnosis, she might get HERSELF into trouble – especially considering how I was having to deal with the Law. So without diagnosing me, she suggested I try various Bipolar meds to see how they affected me, which I agreed to do. Both of the ones I tried affected me adversely (one causing me to miss red lights and run right through them – VERY unsafe), so I told her no, let’s just do talk therapy for a bit and see how THAT works, but she explained that the State of North Carolina does not FUND any therapy AT ALL for mental health unless medications are given and she had NO CHOICE but to kick me out of the program (and no doubt label me “uncooperative”). Yes, I have all the contacts for ALL these people.

Now, regardless my mental health diagnosis, I could STILL be lying and suffering illusions (and/or delusions), but you do NOT specify a single thing you claim as any of these. This is a strategy STRAIGHT from the NAZI play book. So go ahead, and name me several – at least two or three lies and illusions, each. You seem passionate in your belief and now it is time to be SPECIFIC or reveal yourself as a DEVIL WORSHIPING CATHOLIC, REPUBLICAN NAZI.

My blog is the record of my various stories (although I am ready at any time to be questioned in court or by mental health professionals WITHOUT my looking at my blog), and for you to research my consistency, logic, sources, etc., just google my name in quotation marks followed by any subject. Most MAJOR errors I made along the way – and I certainly admit to making some – I have tried to go back and change, but more minor ones simply get corrected later, so the most recent postings on any subject would be what I came to understand more clearly, or have corrected.

I must have some kind of response addressing this response to you within 24 hours, or I will begin working to have you removed from your job. No one who lies like you seem to and has NO EMPATHY should work for a pharmaceuticals company – your background being in drug trials evaluations, and I know you were in charge of trials in Latin America, but you saw no value in visiting Teva’s testing subjects there or facilities. Perhaps you are like Mom who brought us up to believe that only HUMANS have souls, and animals have NO MEMORY OF PAIN, so it is OK to experiment on them in any way. As you know, Mom believes Jews are not humans either, and no Jew is a WORSE NAZI than Mr. Netanyahu, Israel’s current leader. Sad, that remembering the Holocaust, so many Jews BECAME their former enemy, and if Teva doesn’t send those who evaluate drug trials to the site of the trials to see how they are run – then Teva is a NAZI company as well.

I hope you know that I have already gotten contact info at your company to relieve you of your position – and my email list of 500 is mostly US Press. No telling how many read it, but typically 500 – 600 per day from around the world DO hit my blog. You could become VERY FAMOUS!!! But I give you 24 hours to show you can make a case (which might take a few more days to actually make) – or you can come to your senses and we can talk about amends.

I detailed ALL of this to Mom, and told her I am serious about removing you from your job. She listened – for the FIRST TIME EVER – with rapt attention, and at the end, sounding a bit chastened, admitted that she had understood what I said and that I am completely serious. So she also should be able to figure out that I intend to have her arrested for High Treason ASAP as well – and the murder of her brother via the US Veterans’ Hospital System.

I hope to hear back from you soon – and with candor.

Scott


On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:01 AM, JULIE DUFFY wrote:



Scott, 

I never called the police.

I'm sorry that you struggle so and need to lash out on others who love you.  Your disease leaves you with lies and illusions, I'm not sure you can even keep track of all the different stories.  I pray for your health- mental, physical and spiritual.

Julie


Sent from my iPhone


On Jun 17, 2014, at 12:38 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:
Hi Jane – and thanks for the email.

I will first answer it, and then explain – and I would bet my bottom dollar this is going to come to you as a shock – (READ MORE HEREhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/06/my-reply-to-my-sisters-birthday.html)




Joel Duffy and Julie Ruth Kenan at their wedding (before Joel got obese). Sister Jane Ann Kenan is seen behind Julie and to the right.




Me, at their wedding (about the year 2000???)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment