Sunday, June 8, 2014

EXPOSING Popular Hypocritical LIBERALS on Facebook (again) -- LOL!!!


Daniel Troppy (in red), is a CHUBBY-CHASER (but at least they both VOTE!!!)!!!





>>> MORE FACEBOOK FOLLIES!!!





10 hrs · 


As RuPaul would say "Can I get an Amen up in here"!!!


DISCLAIMERS: RuPaul, who ran right up to me in 1983 in the Pharr Library disco to introduce himself and exclaim that he knew where I could get "size 15 fuck-me pumps" (high heals for my 6' 11" self) -- long before he was anything but a local Atlanta drag queen -- would NEVER be so ungrammatical as to say "Can I get an Amen up IN here!!!


Only a TRUE TURD would speak that poorly.


Wow. LIKE US Uncut and invite your friends to like us too!
LikeLike ·  · 
  • 10 people like this.
  • Scott Kenan Let's be honest, Daniel: EVERYONE who actually reads your or my or most of our threads knows this and has known this for ages -- so why put it up on Facebook??? Instead of preaching to the choir, I DARE YOU to do something practical and call or write your Congressperson, etc. This is nothing but Liberal Masturbation!!!
    10 hrs · Like
  • Daniel Troppy Scott Kenan I write my senators all the time. I get their typical standard replies for just about everything. I have always been vocal & active about my responsibilities as a citizen.
    10 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan GOOD FOR YOU!!! While I was Tennessee Williams' last assistant, I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would one day get President Kennedy's REVENGE. Recently, I began my campaign to kick my wealthy Kenan relatives who founded UNC, Chapel Hill OFF University boards due to their turning the campus into a Shrine to the Confederacy and Ku Klux Klan. I also am working with Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold Bank of America majority ownership to my wealthy Kenan relatives, to REFORM the bank back to Sinatra standards. And here in Mexico, my relatives who inherited more of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler (and much of Florida plus about 40% ownership of US railroads in 1913), than Rockefeller ever owned, put Presidente Pena Nieto in power and he changed the Mexican Constitution so Exxon-Mobil and Chevron (still Kenan-controlled) can profit developing Mexico's off-shore oil. As you might know, Kenan Advantage Group is now the largest truck hauler as well as supplier of gasoline to independent dealers in the USA, largest hauler of produce from Mexico to the USA, and soon to be the largest trucker in Canada and Mexico too -- because wealthy Kenans give all donations to the Republican Party -- although their charities are among the largest and best in the world. Here is my latest developing plan:http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../the-challenge...
    9 hrs · Like · 1 · Remove Preview
  • Daniel Troppy That's fascinating Scott Kenan. Thanks for sharing that with me.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan I'm a TOTAL ASSHOLE for Liberty and Justice for all -- and even working directly with my former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney!!! My parents worked with Newt Gingrich and former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman to set up a HUGE narco-trafficking ring through Stone Mountain in the late 1980s, which Bill Clinton protected later with large CIA presence in Stn. Mtn. Any Mexican will tell you that Bill Clinton expanded narco-trafficking in Latin America FOR Bush/Cheney, better than either Bush Prez -- WHY Barbara Bush now calls Clinton her "favorite son". Obama is a blackmailed homosexual (a Wells Fargo exec friend of mine saw Sen. Obama in his gay bathhouse in Chicago many times), protecting the CIA/Republican Party narco-trafficking. We just need to flush Obama OUT OF THE CLOSET to stop that -- his heart is NOT in it -- but Michelle has known since summer 2011.
    9 hrs · Like

  • Nadine Shehab Daniel; I second your Amen, and you have inspired me to get off my butt (and Fbook) and be engaged in my community, so I am *very* happy to see you continue with all your self-pleasuring liberal ranting…they pleasure others too . I think social networking has deluded us into believing that memes/posts are intended as a substitute for civic engagement or discourse--they're not. We sometimes just need to (electronically) voice our bewilderment with and anger at the hypocrisy and sad ironies of what we are witnessing. I am (electronically and non-electronically) with you .
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Daniel Troppy Thank you Nadine Shehab you know I love and respect the hell out of you... I love it that you have become such a great activist! We can't change the world singlehandedly but we sure can put a dent in policy making and that is by registering and VOTING.... you are the best Nadine!
    3 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan LOL!!! So my comments about my political activism at TOP LEVELS (many of them effective already) are only "interesting" (the term most used by conscious or Nazi-Mind-Controlled HATE-BOTS on social media that means almost nothing. I didn't mention how many times I was jailed on false charges in Georgia or North Carolina, the charges later dropped for NO EVIDENCE -- as well two nut-house commitments that doctors sprang me from right away -- or the FIVE poisonings, the first by a top political operative of Walmart Corp. I have consistently put my LIFE on the line!!! And Daniel Troppy ADMITS his classic insanity -- which is defined as doing the same thing over and over when you do NOT get the results you hope for (writing politicians and getting canned remarks), thinking ONE MORE TIME might do it -- HA!!! And Nadine Shehab is now a GREAT ACTIVIST who according to the internet, also uses the alias "Ronald Peterson" on the internet -- and thinks climbing Stone Mountain once is a FABULOUS THING (it is -- but I did it daily for years when I worked writing my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams and also selling ad space in yearbooks for all the US Service Academies and War Colleges for 18 years -- to get exercise). I have known many Lebanese -- both Catholics and Muslims -- including Melody Moezzihttp://www.melodymoezzi.com/content/about-war-error-0 , whom I met at Emory -- one of the 86 American Universities that get MORE financial support from Kenan Family Charities than from any other source. Have you readwww.HuffingtonPost.com??? It was developed to its prominence today by Jimmy Soni for Arianna, and Jimmy sits on the Board of KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University, as does Alisa Worth, Executive Director of Nevada State Democrats. I believe the two of you are just CIA plants to encourage people to do NOTHING EFFECTIVE (either that or fungus-infected pussy-wipes).

    www.melodymoezzi.com
    A Saner Spin on Crazy bimonthly newsletter includes updates on my writings & events, book giveaways and occasions for activism.

  • Nadine Shehab I only use Ronald Peterson for the purposes of my match.com profile. ("According to the internet"!! You should know better than to trust whatever Google spews out at you. I will forgive you for that one.) And I am *indeed* a GREAT ACTIVIST…for equal rights to boutique consignment everywhere (hence my allegiance to Daniel). And…CIA plant? If only!! The things I would do!! I like "fungus-infected-pussy-wipe", I may start using this. But I think you should get to know the person first beyond one Fb comment and one Fb photo . Thanks for the shout-out to the Lebanese brothers and sisters.
    • Scott Kenan Now wait a minute, Ms. Nadine Shehab -- while there is MUCH to like about your latest comment, how can you chastise me for believing Google that brought up your alter-identity, Ronald Peterson (MALE!!!), that you apparently use to hoodwink people on Match.com into thinking you are MALE (or are you REALLY male or in conversion process???). And I find it funny that your activism is about "boutique consignment" -- no doubt a worthy cause, but somewhat shallow when the USA is turning NAZI before our eyes. Well, it takes ALL TYPES, so I'd better just accept you and your peculiarities -- just don't try to date ME!!! My 6' 6" Lebanese absolute "hairball" boyfriend (I am 6' 11"), from about 2003, also had US and Venezuela citizenship (I visited him in Caracas -- his Dad owning a chain of electronics stores that began on Margarita Island). Well DO send me a few of the best examples of your "boutique consignment activism", so I can see your TALENTS, OK??? Thanks, Scott
      21 mins · Edited · Like · 1
    • Daniel Troppy Scott Kenan you are a fucking idiot. I will give you the honors of just clicking the unfriend button.
      5 mins · Like


(WHOOPS!!! They BOTH just blocked me on Facebook -- I must have hit a nerve!!!)






Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment