Monday, June 2, 2014

HELP!!! -- I've Fallen into a WITCHES' COVEN (in South Africa), and I Can't Find a Single Witch with a SENSE OF HUMOR!!!






Met the most wonderful man and his delightful 'laat lammetjie' daughter this weekend. Such warm - hearted caring, giving people. Megan is such a bright young 12-year old and crawled deeply into my heart. Xx
Like ·  · 
  • 7 people like this.
  • Fides Barry Hmmmm sounds so special....... Hearts on Fire .
    6 hrs · Like
  • Deborah Silver Positive ending to a weekend!!
    6 hrs · Like
  • Hendrien Hodson hmmmmm xxxx
    6 hrs · Like
  • Mercia Havenga Sounds good
    5 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan This has the makings of an interesting story, but this telling of feelings only makes us happy for you but tells us NOTHING REAL. The tendency of many women to give the warm fuzzies without the facts and story is one of the biggest reasons thinking people don't know if they can trust women in leadership roles.
    4 hrs · Like
  • Deborah Silver Mandy since when were you running for presidency?
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • Scott Kenan The intimidation of the Witches' Coven is the typical response of certain types of women to criticism. If possible, they intimidate rather than explain themselves logically. Now to disclose further, At Mandy's request, I spent several hours critiquing her son's writing, which I found extraordinary in both rational and intuitive levels -- the perfect marriage of masculine and feminine, which all evolved humans have equally, regardless genitals or sexual preferences. Deborah Silver's logically absurd response was meant to rally aggressively ignorant people to turn their backs on their God-given ability to reason -- and fuels people looking for evidence that certain types of women hate God and only seek to control others. This only true of un-evolved women, who are self-destructing like un-evolved men, now that we have entered The Age of the Artist. We just left The Age of Kenan, my NC relatives who founded UNC and the secretly wealthiest family in at least North and South America, and the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and narco-trafficking's biggest financial supporters. In Bible dictionaries, Kenan means "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness". Read Chronicles I in Old Testament where 5th in line, and following Kenan (modern scholars say these names are Ages, not 900+ year old men), is Mahalalel, which means The Prince of Peace. I just prefer to name this New Age "Artist" because artists combine intuitive with rational, and treat kings and homeless addicts as equals in God's eye. Do you???
    3 hrs · Like
  • Hendrien Hodson Greatness Scott!! However Mandy, very positive status update....looking forward to see where this goes..... 
    3 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan I wish Mandy the best too!!! For more on my adventures -- I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis when she told my then boss Tennessee Williams in 1982, much privileged info, that I would one day get President Kennedy's Revenge. And I am a person of my word (physically male/homosexual). More: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com Thanks!!!

    scottkenan.blogspot.com
  • Deborah Silver Hmmm..pompous, methinks! Glad you're home safely dear Mandy.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Hendrien Hodson I am not too sure if we all here responding to MandyWainwright's post...very confusing....happy for you Mands....xxxxxx
    30 mins · Like · 1
  • Deborah Silver I absolutely agree Hendrien.
  • Scott Kenan Ms. Silver: FYI: you did NOT do research on me. My parents with the Catholic Church smuggled money out of South Africa (via artwork), in the 1980s for WHITE SUPREMACISTS. My Mom is Dick Cheney's boss and Mom got her orders from the last three Catholic Popes. Mom admitted to me that my political blog forced Pope Alexander to retire, and the new Pope Francis at least TALKS better. You seem to be just a CUNT, but I don't hold that against Mandy. I too have personal friends who hate God, are WHITE SUPREMACISTS, etc. I call the females cunts and the males dickheads. And always remember, neither your opinion nor mine changes reality at all -- but it is better to serve the TRUTH rather than the Devil.
  • Mandy Wainwright This father and daughter are just two very special people with very generous hearts.
  • Scott Kenan Nice of you to FINALLY weigh in -- LOL!!! I've been shredding your asshole friends while waiting for you. I have asshole friends too, so don't worry about it -- and give my best to your son.
  • Mandy Wainwright Been at work most of today Scott. Believe me my friends are not assholes. They are some of the most wonderful people I know. Everyone is just practicing their freedom of speech and respond to a comment the way THEY see it. It may be totally off point or not, it's their choice. I just made a plain and simple statement that came from the heart about more wonderful people I met for the first time this weekend. Life is good and worth living.  I've given my son your greetings, thanks.
    12 mins · Edited · Like · 1
  • Hendrien Hodson Scott Kenan, HOW DARE YOU CALL Deborah Silver A CUNT???? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE??? I dont give a flying fuck WHO YOU IMAGINE YOU ARE OR YOUR FAMILY, BUT YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A STRAIGHT JACKET AND A SOAP BOX ON SPEAKERS CORNER ON HYDE PARK SO WOMEN OR CUNTS LIKE US CAN TAKE YOU APART. MANDY, WHOM I HAVE IMMENSE RESPECT FOR MADE A POSITIVE REMARK IN HER STATUS UPDATE. HER FRIENDS ARE HAPPY FOR HER AND RESONDED TO HER STATUS. YOU????? LOST THE PLOT A LONG TIME AGO...GO ON...RANT ON ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, MONEY, ART....I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT...OR YOU...GET HELP...QUICK...DISSAPEAR PLEASE OR GO BACK THE THE LOONEY BIN YOU ESCAPED FROM!!!!!
    5 mins · Like
  • Scott Kenan Mandy, I agree with all of that except that I would add you have little discernment in choosing friends. The other possibility is that your son is such a good writer in response to YOUR being abusive and controlling -- just like I got rave reviews of my Tennessee Williams book and my skill in writing comes from my VERIFIED top NAZI in the USA mother's hatred and abuse of me and me figuring how to with God get past all the controlling female hatred. I can prove in a court of law she tried to kill me at least three times, beginning in 1974. And guess what: I forgave my mother completely over a year ago. She can't forgive herself and thinks she's going to HELL for eternity (she's 91 now, so not much longer). It's sad. If any of your readers have suggestions how I could help Mom heal by forgivving herself, I would be glad to hear them. Thanks!!!
    3 mins · Like
  • Scott Kenan Hendrien Hodson: Thanks for the superior entertainment!!!
    1 min · Like
  • Deborah Silver Thank you Hendrien! The guy is a looser. Mouth like a sewer. Obviously has no culture!
    1 min · Like
    • Scott Kenan Ditto Deborah Silver. LOL!!!
    • Mandy Wainwright Scott, my heart bleeds for you because you had such a traumatic childhood. My children also had a traumatic childhood in that they lost their father to cancer when they were mere tots. Both my sons are my life and I love them dearly. I feel no malice or hatred in any form to them and never will. I pray you can forgive your mother somehow before her last breath and hope you can find some happy moments during those dark times you experienced.
    • Hendrien Hodson Scott Kenan HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MANDY?????HAVE YOU WALK A MILE IN HER SHOES??? HOW DARE YOU??? YOU ARE A LOST USELESS PRICK. GET BACK TO YOUR CAGE. MAD FUCK.
    • Scott Kenan Please read more carefully, my dear Mandy Wainwright. I forgave Mom -- she's wracked with GUILT and believes she is condemned to eternal hell by JESUS!!! She thinks her directing Cheney, Bush, Nixon, Reagan, etc. to turn the USA into a NAZI country (we really had swastikas on dinner plates growing up and daily beatings) cannot be forgiven by God. It is so sad -- I wish I knew how to bring her to God's Love. Well, none of your friends had helpful suggestions. Tell them they can pick up their shoes at the bottom of this blog post -- which is nothing but this FACEBOOK thread re-published on blog that usually gets 600 - 700 hits per day, and is emailed to 500 contacts, mostly in the US Press, so now all on this thread are ALREADY FAMOUS!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../help-ive...







.

No comments:

Post a Comment