Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mr. Berman Just Gave Me Another CNN NOD!!!


Better than the chin-scratch he gave Wolf Blitzer!!!





>>> THAT'S RIGHT!!!


He first ran footage (so old now it's boring), of the shark seen recently off Cape May, New Jersey, where I founded Whale's Tale in 1974 with Hilary Russell-Pritchard and Charles Octavius Pritchard (both Denison University grads like me, 1973):





And whatever I've said about Chuck and Hilary -- without them I'd have a FAR more boring story, so no hard feelings on MY part!!!

















Featured Category


And then John Berman ran video of a shark off Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, where I first visited at the age of six weeks and Dad's best friend from growing up in Wilmington, Odell Balkcum of the famous Used-Car Balkcums fed me a teaspoon of bourbon to keep me from turning Yankee -- and it WORKED!!!


So Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach became the geographic anchors for my life as growing up we lived all over the Northeast and Mid West, Dad being transferred a lot, and we got to coastal North Carolina usually once per year.


>>> BEST NEWS FROM THIS???


If the guy from University of Florida that Mr. Berman interviewed is correct about shark and human population BOTH growing scares enough people from the beach, unreasonably, they can SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY AT WHALE'S TALE (CAPE MAY)!!!


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment