Saturday, June 28, 2014

Of My 9th Grade Crushee, My Mysterious Commenter -- and Musings on Wilmington, North Carolina . . .




En la fotografĂ­a: Echium wildpretii

Sociedad Argentina de Horticultura

Pictured: Echium wildpretii Argentina society of horticulture (Translated by Bing)



When I re-posted this on my Facebook page, my 9th grade crushee, Susan (then Suzi) of West Chester, PA IMMEDIATELY LIKED IT!!!



So I promised to feature it in the next blog posting to HONOR HER!!!








Suzi  back then. Her parents had a GRAND PIANO in their quality built and appointed, yet not-ostentatious, living room in the North Hills development -- and her Mom was the FIRST person who impressed me in a way that I began wondering about the SANITY of my own family, then using the dinner plates with little pastel swastikas on them.






Susan (standing) with some co-adventurers is now a nurse in western Washington state -- and an AVID nature, skiing, and outdoor adventure freak!!!



>>> FIRST, Sen. Thom Goolsby (or whoever), responded to my posting his comment on the last blog post by commenting in answer to it (on http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/06/rp-senator-sphincter-thom-goolsby.html only), and he ALSO (proving he is afraid of me), DELETED all his previous twelve comments -- but I have them stored elsewhere, anyway.



>>> CORRECTION @ 29 June 2014, 10:34 PM, CDT: Last night, I looked at the wrong file and "Doug Banker's" twelve previous comments (stored in the SPAM folder, actually), were NOT deleted or rescinded by him or anyone else. This was entirely MY error. Everything else I write in this posting about my responding to him remains true, however.


I went ahead and ALLOWED this last one to post normally, and replied. I will respond further to him in no other way, and let Law Enforcement take it from here -- if they choose to do soBesides, it is DISAPPOINTING to me that I am not famous or notorious enough to have MORE NUT-BALLS harassing me. 


Wouldn't you agree???

2 comments:

Doug Banker said...
You truly are a meat puppet.Its sad that you are so malleable as I had hoped to have a bit of a challenge with you but with your lack of wit and reality you are making it far too easy. One day i will reveal who I am and you will be very surprised but I am no Tom who the fuck ever. When I do meet you it wont be you who is laughing although you will most likely be dead before that happens.
..oh gawd how I would love to see your final moments ,twisting and clawing for your last breathe while your shit heap of a corpse does it final useless jig.
soon, soon, twat boy. soon .
Scott Kenan said...
I stand corrected -- LOL!!!

Scott

>>> LUNCH TODAY WITH STAN:


1. Because of Time Constraints, now, I will paste in what I have already written about today's lunch -- and add some enhancements. I don't believe this gives away anything particularly secret, although SOME is NUEVO!!!:


Hi There,

Sorry you couldn't make it, but Stan and I had a very "North Carolina" time of it -- and I believe we made something of an informal pact that he will ride me to begin on my tome(s) concerning my extravagantly peculiar life (emphasis on my focusing to distill un-distracted story line), and I will read, encourage, and critique his work -- his piece about the tobacco farming and slipping into being an ASSHOLE convinced the PV Writers Group that it was NON-FICTION, and HE was a jerk. 


IT WAS THAT CONVINCINGLY WRITTEN!!! 


His and my distant relatives' families are more entwined in business and blood (or at least marriage), than I had had any idea of -- but I have never sought to pump Stan for info on that -- but some did come out.



Betty (Price) Kenan (center) -- widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan -- with Thomas S. Kenan III, her stepson holding the cocktail.


Stan's family landed in Jamestown in the earliest days and their name is all over everything Episcopalian there. He is descended from the same Prices as Mrs. Kenan -- and his ancestors were executives of the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, headquartered in Wilmington (this speaks volumes to those who know about Kenan and Flagler history and wealth), and he lived in a house across the street from First Presbyterian, Wilmington -- a house that has tours conducted through it in recent years.




But what was most surprising -- and my awareness of it developed afterward, really -- is that Stan's friend from Episcopal boarding school (6 of the 14 in his class turned out gay), is the very handsome and conversation-worthy antiques dealer I met early on in Wilmington who not only was very kind to me and said I should come visit him at his home where I had met him while he was in his garden -- but on my two attempts to find him there, he was not home, only a fine strapping black guy who was highly intelligent was about -- and also sporting "roving eye". In any case, I had a touch of a crush on the slightly older gentleman, and I have learned that he has sold many of Stan's family antiques -- and is still close enough friend to have visited Stan and his wife here in Puerto Vallarta.


So if he visits again, it might be fun to see if any of the embers are still burning -- HA!!!


In any case, I have blogged about this antiques dealer before, and am sure I have his business card here -- although I'm blanking on his name, now. I got to know a number of gay antiques dealers in Wilmington in 2011 and 12, one of whom, Charles Adams, had my "old black fling" from Atlanta (whose sugar-daddy, a Vice President of Flooring and Floor Coverings for Home Depot, was caught and prosecuted for taking bribes and defrauding the Corp and was spending years in Fed Prison in South Carolina, near Wilmington), living in his house for various duties, and helping with antiques as well. 

Unfortunately, Kyle Johnson (certified as the world's most sensual top), had a BAD CRACK HABIT by then (the other kind), and according to my last call to Michael Moore (another prominent antiques dealer), nearly a year ago, Kyle got into drug trouble and was PRESUMED murdered


Such is the danger of living in Wilmington!!!


What you report of the appearance of the Boutique Theatre here in PV, with van out front and steel shutters down is EXACTLY how it has remained since about Monday. NO sign of any movement, lights, people, etc. (I typically pass it several times of day and night) -- and STRANGE that their van remains there like that. 

Greed alone does not explain this very well, and maybe the theater's owner's friendship with the Oregon marijuana importer (complications with Drug Mafia here or in the USA can strike SUDDENLY!!!), really DOES figure into it more. I mean short of something pretty extreme, anyone would have moved the van by now -- even if it broke down they would have dealt with that by now, or towed it elsewhere.

If I see any signs of life, I'll contact you IMMEDIATELY to see about retrieval of our group's property.


Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment