Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A SERIOUS Humor Classic Should Merit at Least a Classic HUMMER or HUMVEE -- Wouldn't YOU Agree???


Major General William E. Rapp




>>> EMAIL JUST SENT GENERAL RAPP (and a few others to make certain he gets it):


Scott Kenan scottdkenan@gmail.com

2:40 PM (7 minutes ago)
to USArmyWarColle.USARMYPatrickmikeGerryJoelart.popeartscoop
editorialbreakingnewsbreakingnewswilmjournwhqrWriters,


Dear Major General Rapp:

First of all, congratulations on a stellar career in our United States Army -- and your position at the helm of the world's most advanced school for military training!!!

Reading up on you, I was very PLEASED to see that you attended at least three of the schools I placed ads in yearbooks for while working 1992 - 2010 for Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com: USMA (West Point), The US Army Command and General Staff College, and of course the Army War College.

I am writing today (auditioning, if you will), in the hope of securing a paying position at your school as a deeply knowledgeable writer. While, at 6' 11", I got a 4-F draft exemption in 1969, I have always wanted to serve my country OPENLY (or at least the last several years, since I got OVER my "leftover hippy" mentality of blaming military people for the decisions of politicians). Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., always told us to go ONLY to the CEO when you try to sell something (at least as expensive as advertising in your yearbook), which is how I got to know people like Gen. James "Spider" Marks, now commenting on CNN.




And my Kenan Family has produced many Patriots (as well as Scoundrels), beginning with Gen. James Kenan, who led the first armed resistance to the Crown over the STAMP ACT, eight years before those Yankee Bostonians got around to that "Johnnie-Come-Lately" Tea Party they threw (Kenan, on the banks of the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, NC -- but Yankees winning the Civil War, they gave their own the credit -- I'm sure you know about victors re-writing history -- LOL!!!). 


General James Kenan


And then my fave Army Officer (now retired) Col. Dottie Newman, was Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer and sat around the kitchen table with the General and Alma Powell, deciding eventually it was NOT safe enough for him to run for President in 2008. And after she invited me to join her readers group in North Atlanta in 2010, an ACTIVE Army General at one of the meetings chased me right out of Dottie's house, claiming that my statements of fact were "NOT ALLOWED on private property!!!", although this was NOT Dottie's idea AT ALL, and she followed me out and said I would have to leave the USA to continue to live -- as Republicans (who had already tried to commit me to mental hospitals FIVE TIMES in 2010 in ONE MONTH in Stone Mountain, GA -- with Patrick Stansbury's help), planned to murder me -- and I was soon poisoned by a top political operative of Walmart Corporation, Amy Fortenberry. This was by FAR the closest I have ever come to death.



Retired Army Col. Dottie Newman (on right), is now a Docent at the High Museum (of Art), in Atlanta, Georgia!!!


Notice how different is the demeanor of Amy Fortenberry -- now, still, in a coma from "high-tech" poisoning by Republicans when they discarded her after her feats!!!:




But I almost forgot to tell you that William Rand Kenan, Senior, a member of the Duplin (a North Carolina county) Rifles, was the ONLY Confederate soldier credited with penetrating Washington, DC defenses, and then taking a clear shot at President Lincoln. He missed --but killed his aide. Later, WRK, Sr., with the Pastor of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, fomented the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, the ONLY Coup d'Etat in US History -- and SEVERELY under-reported, due to the Kenan Family suppressing the information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_Insurrection_of_1898.




You see, all the Jim Crow Laws were passed across the South within TWO YEARS, after Southern Racists (then DEMOCRATS), saw how the Kenan Family got away with that -- and eventually how, under more modern laws, White People STILL can murder people like Trayvon Martin -- and STILL using the Kenan Coup as PROOF of PERMISSION by the US Government get away with it in Republican-controlled states. As you might have heard, the University of North Carolina, founded by the Kenan Family in 1789, is scandalized now for so many buildings and places named for TOP Confederates and Ku Klux Klansmen.



Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico with President Barack Husein Obama of the United States of America.


Click image to see fully.



Now, I think it is very TELLING that your boss, the US Commander-in-Chief (aka President), Barack Obama saw to it that YOU, skilled as the TOP Army lobbyist to the US Congress before you were appointed head of USAWC, are now, primarily, a WORDSMITH, and no doubt beholden to the US MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, as Gen./President Dwight Eisenhower called it. TONS of military get RICHER THAN GOD in similar positions (or soon after leaving them), no???

I think you need someone like ME at your side to help you have some BALANCE. And if you got too annoyed at me, you could have me shot up with cane-toad juice and thrown in the brig for ETERNITY, no???

To sweeten the deal, I would LAY OFF CRITICIZING Patrick Stansbury DESPITE his and my differences (he and his people are EFFECTIVE at what they do!!!) -- and the fact that I saw him exchanging packets of money with now retired Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder some years ago, this having to do with Patrick's distributing all the illegal drugs brought in to Maxwell AFB in Alabama, where we had three legitimate advertising contracts. Congressman Linder really DID threaten my life, as did Patrick's employees Lee Gosney (now probably deceased -- or back in prison for a THIRD conviction of working with a Meth Lab), and Michael Massicott, Patrick's Executive Vice President. And I really DID meet dozens of US Marines (typically at restaurants along the I-85 corridor through Georgia and Alabama), who swore to me that they had had to guard US Air Force planes in foreign countries being loaded up with illegal drugs to fly into the USA.





Also, I might be able to give TOTALLY DISCRETE "material relief" to stressed male officers-with-needs, and get info that would be of help to My Country -- like Mata Hari, or similar!!!



Mata Hari


I would really appreciate the favor of a serious reply -- preferably not by drone, missile, or similar -- which would VIOLATE Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto (and all Mexicans'), NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY.

Thank you -- and thank you for having a sense of humor about all this as well. I've found that can REALLY drive home THE POINTS.


Scott David Kenan

An internationally unique name, so easy to get the "goods" on me from NSA and CIA!!!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico




"At your service!!!" Rome, Italy 2001.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment