Wednesday, July 9, 2014

As All People as Old as Me Will Remember, the Soviets Found the Biblical Tower of Babel in 1965 -- but America Has Now IMPROVED on It!!!







>>> THERE'S BEEN SOME UBER-BABELING, LATELY, BUT FIRST:


Two days ago, while I was wistfully eyeballing some arugula in the walk-in cooler at Costco (I love the stuff, but can't buy at Costco as 75% would go to waste), a jolly, heavyset white gal walked in, looked at me and CRACKED UP. She waved away any reaction I might have with her arm, then said, "You must be doing much better now -- I was next to you at Amerimed hospital a few weeks ago, and you were hyperventilating while going on about all the alcohol you've had the last year and smoking mota (local term for marijuana), and so on. You were trying to get a bottle of oxygen."

I cracked up too, and told her very briefly (a first for me), what had happened and how I'd had acute problems in my lungs, heart, and then stomach, but that the brilliant doctor Adolpho Curiel Ruvalcaba, had really done all the right things after I got out -- and the hospital staff had really done me right while I was in hospital for two nights. And I told her the funniest thing was that I quickly snuggled right into the hospital bed, loving it, like a baby in mama's lap, only to notice later on the bill that they had given me Valium -- HA!!!


With God as my witness, I understand how Tennessee Williams (and many others), got addicted to Valium!!!


And the Good Lord knows too that I HATED trying to find a doctor that would prescribe more for him -- when he could NOT -- after a trick stole his vial of it, AGAIN!!! But I only had to do that once.


>>> SOME VARYING DEGREES OF BABELING:


1. Yes, I know the correct spelling of this made-up word might be "babelling", but I'm too lazy to research phonics now.


2. While I have MUCH to disagree with President Obama, for the most part he's light years ahead of the Republicans on the immigration dilemma, but even the Democrats are fractured over it now -- and NO ONE seems to be listening to anyone else, while mostly true refugees -- too young to care for themselves -- are objectified and even demonized by alleged devout Christians.

I'm not going to wade into this mess even verbally, but hope everyone has noticed that Mexicans aren't flooding in like they did (most of those now seem to be working for Drug Cartels, rather than looking for a better life), because Mexico has been making MUCH ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL PROGRESS the last couple of years, so despite continuing poverty EVERYONE HERE is breathing a sigh of relief, and Presidente Pena Nieto's changes to drug interdiction strategies have been netting capture of Drug Mafiosa after Drug Mafiosa.


And NO, I don't pretend to understand what is happening with that US Marine who crossed over and is still held in jail -- it certainly IS a mystery, and I hope the truth comes out soon.


2.



My sister Jane kindly forwarded the email my sister Julie sent Mom, Jane, and my brother Mike, of my Dad's "niche-plate" or whatever it is called, that was completed and installed in front of Dad's ashes in the columbarium. The first thing about that is how little love or respect Julie has of me that she did NOT include me. I was hurt, but I've gotten used to these slights.


My brother Mike is the BEST of understanding me, but when things were wild and woolly in spring of 2012, and I had received my initial lump sum from Disability, bought my car, and was waiting three weeks in Wilmington, NC for the permanent plate before returning to Mexico, my entire family was staying on vacation at Wrightsville Beach -- eight miles away -- and I had spoken to Mike by cell phone, and he never mentioned it once. I then called Jane to catch up with her, and she let it out of the bag, because Jane has ALWAYS been the one not to think before speaking -- LOL!!!


When I was in 7th grade, and at the Sunday Dinner table, Jane casually announced to all that some years before, we had all played (prepubescent) doctors, and I only liked playing with the BOYS. And then my senior year in college, shortly before I graduated, Jane was telling Mom a story, and just casually mentioned that I am gay -- as if Mom knew. This in front of the dryer as they were folding clothes, no less!!!


Well, the PROBLEM that has arisen (which very astute readers have already recognized), is that as far as AYE am supposed to know, my mother does NOT have email or any electronic devices capable of it.


But it was also immediately clear to me that by Mom's address ending in iCloud.com, she must be on an iPad, and it was pretty new. So I called her, and she told me of her difficulty learning it. I told her I promised not to put her on my list of 500 Email Conscripts (for a number of reasons, actually), and she had to run, so I then called brother Mike, and learning he had bought it for her, thanked him -- and also told Mike I would not add Mom to the "list".


Mike IMMEDIATELY started in saying he does NOT want me adding her to my list in a tone that made clear not only his OWN resentment about getting my emails (which he has acted the last year like he actually now READS THEM, and retains info from them), but he didn't listen to my words immediately before he began.


I stopped him by saying I JUST STATED I WOULD NOT DO THAT -- we need to LISTEN to each other!!! But despite my brother's (and the rest of my family's) "better parts", their reaction to my words the last nearly five years is ALWAYS that my WORDS cause them HORRIBLE INCONVENIENCE simply in themselves, and they have NEVER shown a SHRED OF EMPATHY for what I have endured in poisonings, fleeing to a foreign country to escape Republican drug mafia and CIA and District Attorney harm (only to have GREATER CIA and Drug Mafia troubles in Mexico, especially in 2010 -- LOL!!!).


They don't give a RAT'S ASS about the difficulty of my having lost everything to a Mafia trickster, or my starving so much while homeless in Mexico August - December 2010, that when I crossed back into the USA I had dropped from 285 pounds to 205 (I'm 6' 11" or 2.10 meters tall)-- and my face and ribs looked like I'd just escaped Auschwitz.


They pretty much act as if I brought it all on myself and NEVER apologize for ANY of the lies they spread about me that aided those who sought to jail, commit, or murder me.


Well, I could easily have Jane prosecuted for cooperating with Patrick Stansbury in trying to get me committed , so she, having had no contact with me in over a week, lied to Stone Mountain Police minutes after Patrick fired me and told me my family even had no use for me and suicide was my only option -- then Jane claiming I was possibly suicidal and needed IMMEDIATE COMMITMENT.


More herehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html


I won't prosecute Jane -- she's a victim of my mother's NAZI MIND-CONTROL. But I SURE wish my family was the TINIEST BIT UN-SELFISH. I believe I have often bent over backward to understand some of THEIR difficulties.


'Nuff said.


Scott



But then I DO get to live HERE, and in Mexico, people are actually LOVING.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment