Monday, July 14, 2014

Communications with "Abel Trippin" Got Better -- Then Completely Deteriorated, Unfortunately:


The Grand Teton Mountains are less inscrutable than some people I've met!!!




>>> THIS IS DOCUMENTATION OF A CONVERSATION SHOWING HOW EVEN WITH GOOD WRITING SKILLS, TWO PEOPLE CAN INHABIT ENTIRELY SEPARATE WORLDS.


1. I will NOT be emailing this to my list of 500, as few would have interest.

2. This is what went on in the background as I changed the material in the last posting considerably to suit "Abel Trippin", and I'm GLAD I eliminated the matter of his firing an actor some years ago. He likely did for good cause and the actor called foul in a way that was unfair to Abel -- or so it seems now to me.

3. The best I have deduced is that Abel DID get permission of the Keepers of Tennessee Williams' Estate at Sewanee to access and use Tennessee Williams copyrighted materials they control, but he had NOT let them know of his specific intention in writing a play -- one that most would consider highly disrespectful and in very poor taste.

I, however, know that his project COULD be completed well -- but it will be extraordinarily difficult to do so.

4. Abel was just idly bragging to me when we first spoke when he claimed it was to be premiered at the theater at Sewanee.

5. Oddest to me was that he quickly tried to bribe me with picture of his privates -- although I wish I had had his CONFIDENCE about how awesome they are at ANY age -- LOL!!!

6. Many months ago, Abel had posted his mother Starlene's photo with a note that she is so beautiful and that she is so FRAGILE. We are all occasionally fragile, but she being somewhere in the vicinity of 50 years old, is experienced enough in life that continued fragility can ONLY be a mechanism to CONTROL people -- or she is in need of in-patient mental health treatment (where she would be shielded from the "cruel world").

Strange too that Abel asked me to put Starlene's photo back UP. I had also on my own taken down both the photo showing Starlene, and one showing Abel with a woman who is probably his grandmother, deciding to leave his family out of it all together.

7. There is NO INFO on Abel's LINKED-IN, Facebook, or other info web page showing that he works raising money for "good causes" now. That does not mean he is not a fund-raiser.

8. The impression Abel gave THROUGHOUT is that he STILL has not read my book.


Make of this what you will:


Be aware that the formatting oddities in this are a peculiarity in pasting in Facebook Messages, except that there is a six-inch blank space before our last two comments, that I could not get rid of.

  • Conversation started today
  • Kaine Riggan
    Abel Trippin


    Scott, might I get you to consider softening the language of your post a bit?
  • Kaine Riggan
    Abel Trippin


    My mother is so very fragile. Please take out the reference to her. It would hurt her.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Explain first why you think she would read my blog. Only 500 - 600 per day hit it world-wide.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    I did go ahead and put in a fake picture.
  • Kaine Riggan
    Abel Trippin


    Scott, are you there?

    • I think we should talk on the phone because I am doing some really great things and I am very sensitive to negative press of any kind, regardless of traffic numbers. I think I could be a better help to you as a friend.
    • Scott Kenan
      Scott Kenan


      Give me some specifics.
    • Kaine Riggan
      Abel Trippin


      What do you mean?
    • Scott Kenan
      Scott Kenan


      If you don't know what "specifics" means, or which ones you referred to, there is no point in communicating.
    • Kaine Riggan
      Abel Trippin


      I just want you to know I am not the enemy. The blog has a tone that I feel I dont deserve and if you knew me, and we could speak, I think you would change it willingly.

      • I just don't think you and I should waste any valuable time being on opposite sides of the table.
      • Scott Kenan
        Scott Kenan


        What would you have me change in the blog?
      • Kaine Riggan
        Abel Trippin


        I would ask you to take it out completely.
      • Scott Kenan
        Scott Kenan


        Are there specific un-truths?
      • Kaine Riggan
        Abel Trippin


        Scott?

        This just feels argumentative and it shouldn't be.

        I know you have had people SHIT on you, but I am not one of them.

        And I would never be.

        • I was intrigued by your story and still am. I just have several irons in the fire and havent even read further. I am a go-getter though. And I can make just about anything happen if it is for a good cause.
        • Scott Kenan
          Scott Kenan


          My two responses to you were erased -- not by you. This Facebook is not working right.
        • Kaine Riggan
          Abel Trippin

          Well I want to read them

          I have more to say, I am just waiting to see what your reply is

          Can we Skype?
          I'll show you my weenie

          • Scott Kenan
            Scott Kenan


            My later responses to you were also erased. Nevertheless, I replaced the photo of you with another relative with a more FLATTERING one of you, only.

            I hope this helps.
          • Kaine Riggan
            Abel Trippin


            Awe. Scott, its not about the photos
          • Scott Kenan
            Scott Kenan


            Then why show me your weenie (which I'm sure is fabulous) -- if it's not about images?
          • Kaine Riggan
            Abel Trippin


            Its about having bad press when I am working hard to raise money for nonprofits. Its about mentioning a project that is not far enough along to be discussed in a public forum of any kind
            • Scott Kenan
              Scott Kenan


              Well, see if you can come up with specifics on WHAT -- wait a minute. You just seem to have tried to actually communicate . . .
            • Kaine Riggan
              Abel Trippin


              Its about me and you being on the same team... always. Having each others back. And the article is not in that sentiment.
            • Scott Kenan
              Scott Kenan


              Are you afraid someone could steal your idea on the Williams project? Doesn't Sewanee protect you on that?

              Well, the only team that fights me is the team that is friendly with Sewanee!!!
            • Kaine Riggan
              Abel Trippin


              I am not protected by or affiliated with the college.
            • Scott Kenan
              Scott Kenan


              But you said they gave you permission. That is HARD TO GET.
            • Kaine Riggan
              Abel Trippin


              I just mentioned to you that if the play were written, I thought it might be a good place to start. I said when I lived in Monteagle, I made contact with them and they are very open to outside productions.

              The venue mention was a mass mis-communication between you and I. It was a very brief call.

              All I am doing is research to chase an idea I had for a title and a plot. Your book was the first part of the research.

              You know they read your blog. I can assure yoiu that the people that dislike you are always the first to read your press.

              I think if they see that, it could squelch any hopes of moving forward.

            • Play it smart and tight to the vest.

              You are letting the opponent see your cards.
          • The Weather Continues . . . : Considering What Remains of "My Day", Should I Write a PLAY???
            theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
  • Kaine Riggan
    Abel Trippin


    It's fine. Not as good as omitted completely, but fine. Would you mind putting the real picture of my Mom back up. I think she's pretty and I am proud of her.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Good reasoning!!! I think she looks fabulous too. You should see MY Mom. We really did grow up with swastikas on dinner plates and daily beatings, and strange as it seems, she was Dick Cheney's boss and relayed messages to him, Boehner, Hannity, etc. from the last three NAZI Catholic Popes. Also, I was quite surprised that you tried to bribe me with your penis pic. You must be very PROUD and CONFIDENT of it too!!
  • Kaine Riggan
    Abel Trippin


    I am indeed.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    LOL!!! Good for you, but man does not live on cum alone!!!

    Although at YOUR age . . .
    • Kaine Riggan
      Abel Trippin



      You have no idea. I think I must have peaked late.
    • Scott Kenan
      Scott Kenan


      Well, I had a deranged 48 year old ex US Special Forces mate (not by choice), when I lived in Wilmington homeless -- and he needed SEVEN orgasms per day -- which I happily gave that hung Italian!!!
    • Kaine Riggan
      Abel Trippin


      7? You were busy.
    • Scott Kenan
      Scott Kenan


      And now I see why you have no time to write plays. I put Starlene back.
    • Kaine Riggan
      Abel Trippin


      Right. lol.
      • Kaine Riggan
        Abel Trippin


        Right. lol.
      • Scott Kenan
        Scott Kenan


        Well, that was the record. 2 or 3 times per day was usual.
      • Kaine Riggan
        Abel Trippin


        I bet even Tennessee took time out for blow jobs?
      • Scott Kenan
        Scott Kenan


        Yes, he had sex at least once per month, but never with me -- and I only saw his frontal nekkidness once -- right after he got out of the pool in winter when he kept it quite cool.

        Well, I need to run. Send me a dick pic if you care to brag . . .
      • Kaine Riggan
        Abel Trippin


        we will talk again.
      • Scott Kenan
        Scott Kenan


        I knew you would not send a dick pic -- or even proof (or not) of a hairy chest. Nevertheless, I agree with you.
        • Kaine Riggan
          Abel Trippin


          hairy chest... check
        • Scott Kenan
          Scott Kenan


          That's not a pic.
        • Kaine Riggan
          Abel Trippin


          patience...
        • Today
        • Scott Kenan
          Scott Kenan


          I judge people on their fulfillment of commitments. I couldn't care less about your naked hairy chest, but your not bothering to send the photo you agreed to means you failed the test. It seems to me you only wanted to control my blog's content, and said "SCREW YOU" the moment I changed the blog.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment