Thursday, July 3, 2014

Governor of North Carolina Pat McCrory (Red), Has ONE Piece of Advice for ALL OCCASIONS!!!



North Carolina Governor McCrory ALWAYS advises people not to wear their stupid hats, regardless the occasion!!!








Senor Bitterness-for-Governor!!!




Is THIS an asshat???



Well, Justin LaNasa is FUN TO TALK WITH regardless if he is an asshat or this is a stupid hat.



>>> TWO TALES OF TWO CONFIRMED CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS:


1.


James Bow shared Grammarly's photo.
2 hrs · 
For all my grammar nazi friends....

Should the use of “can” instead of “may” be considered an error?
LikeLike ·  · 
  • 5 people like this.
  • Scott Kenan It is the type error that those about to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior make as they begin their slide into the Hell of ignorance and mis-communication. James Bow is welcome to spit in God's face. Others prefer clear communication.
    2 hrs · Like
  • James Bow ^^^^ Huh?
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Scott Kenan No one who accepts blurring the line between ability and permission is likely to understand me (or much else of importance).
    2 hrs · Like
  • Gordon Nicely i have never seen any student that smart I would send him off to the OCD clinic and fast.
  • Scott Kenan LOVE the diagnosis of Mr. Nicely, A TEACHER IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, who would send the SMARTER students to OCD clinic to be MEDICATED. While the distinction between "may" and "can" is important, the student DID show intelligence in his argument. I bet Mr. Gordon Nicely is a GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN!!! Those who hate God ALWAYS penalize those who are SMART (one of God's greatest assets is Intelligence, and Christians HATE intelligence!!!)!!!


2.

REMEMBER my sparring partner Ms. Kimball Rogers from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/scott-kenan-has-been-hit-by-bouquets-of.html

We got going AGAIN, today, but look how it ended up, THIS time:




22 hrs · 




A cartoon by Danny Shanahan. For more cartoons from this week’s issue of the magazine: http://nyr.kr/1paSZvC
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Kimball Rogers either i can't see this 'cause my eyes, or i just don't get it..i'm a duh!
    3 hrs · Like
  • Beth Powell Red cards in soccer mean penalty.
    3 hrs · Like
  • Kimball Rogers thanks, hon...i AM a complete duh! when it comes to soccer
    3 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan I'm in the same boat with Ms. Kimball Rogers (but don't expect THAT kind of penalty called on us) -- HA!!!
    2 hrs · Like
  • Kimball Rogers You really are godless...God said more and more people will be like you...hating God, loving self...i'm not surprised that you hate, but you still haven't given me a reason why, Scott? What threatens you so? That you are not master of your destiny, or that you realize you don't know how to love? Both should wake you up...ever hearing, yet never understanding...give me ONE reason why I threaten you so...or a multitude...I am very curious why I rile you up so.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Oh Ms. Rogers. God has compensated those with no sense of humor by giving them an EXAGGERATED sense of Self Importance. Now just give it a rest. Mine was quite the funny comment after our dragged out "Itch-Bay" Fest that I published on my blog. Scroll down from the top for MORE good laughs at BOTH our expenses: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/scott-kenan-has-been-hit-by-bouquets-of.html
    2 hrs · Like · 1 · Remove Preview
  • Scott Kenan For clarity for the masses, I should point out that Ms. Rogers and I will earn no penalties for fornication because I'm gay as a goose -- and expect her to be unwilling as well. I would not call that "hate", but just simple mis-match.
    1 hr · Like
  • Kimball Rogers Actually, many members of my family and friends are gay. I love them deeply. It is not my place to judge. That is between you and God as you know it. I really do wish the best for you even if we disagree about what that is. I mean you no malice. I hope you grow in fulfilling ways for your soul. I, chief of all sinners, am in no position to judge you or your life.
    1 hr · Like
  • Scott Kenan I join Ms. Rogers and return my best wishes for her. I would like to point out, that we ALL act like what we believe we ARE. If one believes one is a Child of God made in His image (like it says in the Bible), then we act more godly.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Kimball Rogers i try to act within God's will. It was not in His will when I attacked you personally earlier. Mu mistake. Sometimes, I am too blunt for my own good. Believe it or not, my friends say I have a great sense of humor...I think it gets lost in the translation of limited facebook response. I would like to be your friend too. We just had knee-jerk reactions at first. I have no excuse and ask your forgiveness. What you think of me is really none of my business.
    1 hr · Like
  • Scott Kenan Well, no sense crying over spilled milk -- it's gonna be some good CHEESE soon enough. Fondue, anyone???
    1 hr · Like · 1


We are now "Facebook Friends"


Scott












.

No comments:

Post a Comment