Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Great BALLS O' FIRE -- I Just Got Off the Phone with Justin LaNasa (a "common Wilmington tattoo parlorist")!!!


Justin LaNasa lost the Republican primary this spring (to replace Thom Goolsby in the NC Senate), and has given his support to Michael Lee (Republican). Michael Lee is MOST ENTHUSIASTICALLY supported by Thom Goolsby, who today sent me another constituent email featuring the illegal and immoral CHRISTIAN NORTH CAROLINA SENATE logo, that no one else to my knowledge uses:




And in this photo (I felt that since we DID have a great and engaging HALF HOUR conversation that was actually hard to end -- we had so much to talk about -- I should find a more flattering photo), Justin seems to have taken a HAT CUE (or perhaps the actual hat, stretched taller), from Republican Judge Sandra Ray Criner's husband Sherman Lee Criner:





And as anyone who read the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS at the time knows, Sherman Lee was caught diddling the vagina of a young girl in Thalian Hall and Wilmington Police intimidated her father into NOT pressing charges. Sherman Lee went on to become an official and judge of girls of the Wilmington Azalea Festival, and he and his wife Sandra Ray Criner have held high positions in the New Hanover County Republican Party.

So this evening, when I got an email from Justin LaNasa that ONLY had a link to ABC's video of "Poison Arrow", I did not know WHAT to think, but after a little more research on Justin to learn that he has IDENTIFIED one of the schemes by which Mayor Bill Saffo is getting rich on the tax dollar (selling a lot of his land at over $600,000.00 an acre to the state for an approach for a new bridge), I FINALLY had some story on Saffo, who MANY DEMOCRATS claimed was crooked as hell -- I just had never gotten any details before.

And I REALLY don't know why he sent that video -- I have no reason to think LaNasa is gay, but here are the lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/poison-arrow-lyrics-abc.html. If YOU can make sense of this, please let me know.

And before I called him, I searched and also learned that he has a number of businesses, including the tattoo parlor, and lists his professions as Commercial Real Estate Broker, Tattoo Artist, Inventor, and Weapons Designer. So I kidded him for probably wishing he had never known New Hanover County Commissioner Brian Berger (or at least had never let Berger use Justin's vacation house in western NC, where Berger was ARRESTED on a probation violation after he broke into a room and got out LaNasa's cache of weapons, hoarded for the upcoming Race War or WHATEVER it is WHITE Republicans hoard weapons for -- they never seem to do this with black Republicans, which are getting scarcer than hen's teeth).



Brian Berger gets a more flattering photo tonight, too!!!


But I DID ask Justin about his friends who cat-called me a child molester. He claimed they were NOT his friends, but I insisted they were people who used the bank of computers in his tattoo parlor -- which he acknowledged might be true. And I DO have to admit he wears a lot of professional hats, so might not be there much.


But they were still those whom he let hang out at his place of business.


Justin also said he loves to read my blog and much of it is "right on", although he thinks some is too much.

CONCLUSION: Justin LaNasa is a Republican anarchist who throws fire bombs into his friends' faces too. He's un-electable, but interesting and knows a lot of the behind the scenes action in Wilmington, North Carolina. He said to call him any time -- and I expect to talk with him more.

The best I can figure is with me making CLEAR that I will soon go after the LEGAL ASSES of many of BOTH Parties in Wilmington, he either on his own -- or at the behest of the local Republican Party, emailed me to fish around to see my mood on it all.



>>> BREAKING, BREAKING, BREAKING!!!:


LikeLike ·  · Promote · 




Kim Kardashian has landed a role in the next Tyler Perry movie, “The Marriage Counselor”, already released!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment