Monday, July 14, 2014

Mondo Bizzarro (today)!!!






>>> I BEGIN BY CLEANING UP SOME RECENT PAST (name-changing):

  • Today
  • Kaine Riggan
    Abel Trippin

    Perhaps. Let's work on getting it right.
  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan

    You didn't care to notice that I published our ENTIRE Facebook message conversation of last night on my blog before dawn this morning -- but I did NOT mail it out to my list of 500. I am going to go back and change your name to Abel Trippin in everything in my blog because you are not living in reality. Googling your name, the top results are the trouble you had after firing that actor, and you seem to have no web page of your own. Your professional listings, including Facebook, don't show you having a job for a while, but your work fundraising for a California theater is listed with pride -- so why not your current fund-raising???

    I do hope you straighten things out, but I cannot associate with you in any way. If you DO write a play and have any use for anything from my book, I will likely give you permission to use anything, but I can't be dragged down by your crap -- you sort it out on your own. I'll probably also explain why I changed your name (without using it), on my blog. I'll let you know after I've completed this.

    Scott
    • Kaine Riggan
      Abel Trippin

      I do not have to justify my career to you, sir. I'm doing quite well.
    • Good. Congratulations. This will NOT cause me to re-insert your name, which I have already removed. All best to you!!!
      • Kaine Riggan
        Abel Trippin

        I know you have a good heart.
      • Scott Kenan
        We have nothing more to discuss unless you want permission to use something of mine in the book. ACTUALLY, since Jamie Lee Sutherland managed to STEAL MY COPYRIGHT by illegal and un-constitutional ways, contact him for copyright info.

        Personal cell (which on internet is listed to "Jamie Lee" but I've called and it is his: 773-960-5721 (Chicago, U.S.A.)

        Work number at Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago: (currently, Jamie's page at Wells Fargo Advisors is OFF LINE, but his direct number is on his page there: https://home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland


>>> AND SOME OTHER MATTERS:


1. I never got with Colin, Leader of our Puerto Vallarta writers Group, as he decided to take his lawyer to get his car out of hock, and they used the lawyer's car. But I DID drive near where he lives and he had given simple instructions how to find it, so I checked out where he lives. I was surprised to see what a fortress-atop-the-hill his condo stack appears to be, and there seemed to be NO OPPORTUNITY to interact with local people (except servants) or culture there. From Colin's stories in Writers Group, there is LOTS of back-biting among residents -- especially with the domineering Condo Association officers.

I wondered how that affected his (anyone's there), experience of Mexican people and culture -- and how many of us Gringos in Writers Group live in such a place.


2. I stopped by my landlord's business, as it is near Banco Santander where I withdrew nearly all the cash in my Bank of America account, and we had a great conversation. It is nice to have a few actual Mexican friends -- not simple acquaintances.

I had forgotten to mention that a couple of weeks before, I ran into my landlord's friend THE PAISANO from South Philly. He's the one who straightened out some of the dealings of the Sinatra and Gambino Families in the theft of election for JFK from Richard Nixon. Turns out he knew them all, but in Philadelphia, hung out a lot with Grace Kelly's old crowd!!!


Anyway, he and I get on great!!!


3. All day, I've been re-thinking my entire strategy -- and even my life. My goal had been to tell the TRUTH ABOUT TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, and I need to get back to that. I will fix my memoir online so the hackers-messed-up formatting is not so annoying, and then begin writing a one-man show. I won't need Sewanee's permission (unless they are able to TRADEMARK Tennessee Williams' name), but I WILL eventually try to make peace with them -- and they should know what I am up to doing, since THEY murdered Tennessee Williams, then stole his estate from Harvard University (with the help of the Republican Party and CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told Tennessee and me they would do).


4. I absolutely MUST confront Jamie Lee Sutherland, Dalia Saper, Jeff Duncan, and District Attorney Benjamin R. David, since they WORKING TOGETHER, not only jailed and nut-house committed me, REPEATEDLY, but the Chicago lot of them sued me for LIBEL without legally serving me (a SLAM-DUNK to prove in court) -- and tried me in absentia, gaining FAR MORE than the case would normally yield -- HAD IT BEEN TRUE!!!


Having a half million dollar judgment that they can collect, will keep me unable to do any banking in the USA until I get it overturned.





I have decided that I'm tired of this DAVID AND GOLIATH game, and that I will get back to finding a pro-bono lawyer -- or organization -- to represent me. I am NOT trained as a lawyer, and should have representation.


4. And finally, being in the vicinity, I stopped to talk to Tanya Castro where she sells jewelry on the Malecon, after going by "Sonny's" gallery, and talking with the owner who has NOT seen Sonny in ages (and had no idea what has become of him), but sold out nearly all his masks.

Tanya told me that Sonny got into a fight nearly a year ago, and has been in jail since then. He COULD have gotten up to 15 years (so it was a SERIOUS FIGHT), but she hopes that if she can save the rest of the fine, 15,000 pesos (about $1,150.00), and pay it, he might get out in two more months (after one year). He is not in Las Juntas jail, but Ixtapa Federal Prison (where Alberto Guzman was sentenced to after he murdered someone):





>>> ADDED BONUS:


"Remember that bit in the Bible where Jesus refused to heal the leper because he didn’t have health insurance? No, me neither. Yet, according to a new YouGov poll, Republican Jesus would have done just that."
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 



LikeLike ·  · Promote · 




And this I got from Anna Gregerson, a Christian psychologist friend of Linda Rosen, wife of my former part time roommate Allen Rosen who got my sister to FALSELY claim I needed immediate commitment in 2010, as I was about to commit suicide. 
Allen hadn't had contact with ME in a week -- just like my sister -- but HAD heard from Patrick Stansbury who had just fired me minutes before this --because I knew too much about his narco-trafficking with national Republican politicians. Anna once diagnosed me bipolar before she and I had even had a conversation -- that right after I caught Linda Rosen saying she'd like to stomp all over Allen with STILETTO HEALS as he was napping on the rug in front of their fireplace -- LOL!!! 
These people all live in Tuscaloosa, AL -- home of the perfect Christian father who baked his son in the car in Cobb County Georgia. Christianity MUST be the Devil's religion -- although I'm a BIG FAN of what Jesus taught.








Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment