Saturday, July 19, 2014

My PTSD Now Coming Under "Mindfulness Control", I All But Proposed MARRIAGE to a Woman at PV Writers Group Lunch, Today!!!






>>> MERCY ME -- HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???


1. First of all, I got this graphic from Michelle Doyon, https://www.facebook.com/michelle.doyon, a sort of mystical, self-proclaimed "good witch", who not only has no education beyond high school (at accredited schools, I mean), she also shares 146 Facebook Friends with me (out of my current 620). Here is the Michelle's main image, meant to show her true nature:




Well, I won't belabor it, but she is just a GUSSIED-UP un-evolved female, who values MAKING NICE over intellectual honesty or understanding of this thing most call God. Animal Women want SECURITY and PEACE -- both excellent things, but they must be the result of honest living -- not witches' PLATITUDES.


See Michelle's OTHER postings to see what I mean.



This did NOT come from Ms. Doyon!!!



2. Anyway, I took my seedlings of Italian basil to Writers Group (here in Puerto Vallarta), and three were happy to adopt some -- and I am happy that Charles (aka "The Jaw"), was one of them.


3. And BOTH Charles and "The Saved Dentist" read pieces, Charles never showing but one small grammar error -- and that was in conversation. I was the only one to give any actual constructive criticism to either of them, and I told both the same thing, that in simply DESCRIBING what was happening in their stories, they had missed the boat to PAINT WORD PICTURES in sensory description, that would have made their worthy stories COME ALIVE.


4. Robin was scheduled to read, but he only shows up, LATE, once every three months or so, so I didn't expect him to be there.


5. And we had FOUR new people in attendance, although we'd seen one of them a couple of months ago, once. I credit our new more professional venue -- and all of THEM were younger than me, one of our youngest at 63.

6. I took a SHINE to a woman even before I learned she is from LINZ, where I have never been, but this recording of an extraordinary performance was one of my favorite of the 1980s, about the time that she was 11:





Tomita ‎– Live At Linz, 1984 - The Mind Of The Universe


On september 8, 1984, Isao Tomita presented a live outdoor concert on the shore of the Danube river in Linz, Austria. 


"The Mind of the Universe" was performed as part of the yearly "Ars Electronica" festival in Linz, Austria. 

Much of the music was broadcast from helicopters towing giant loudspeakers above the town.


In any case, this woman first came to Mexico twenty years ago -- and like me OVER A MEXICAN MAN. Hers has somehow kept her returning interest all these years despite marrying and raising a family with someone else during this time. Mexican men can be TRICKY (I fell for mine over his clever conversation and slight of hand tricks that I could NOT figure out -- he was that skillful -- and should this not have been an OMEN???).


But I soon gave up pining for him after he hijacked me to Colima, Mexico when I first moved here in 2010 for six weeks, only to finally DROP me at an unsafe apartment he'd found for me on Calle Milan in Puerto Vallarta that was completely INSECURE and I was poisoned there TWICE by Drug Mafia who made their way in:



I had the upstairs apartment that is faded, swimming-pool blue. That van is STILL THERE -- HA!!!



Alfredo, on the beach at Mismaloya, early 2010 -- before I moved to Mexico the first time.


He friggin' LOOKS LIKE THE DEVIL to me now (but not then)!!!


That tattoo on his titty is of LADY DEATH, who MANY of the Drug Mafia I met worship.



And "Alfredo" (named for his popular "creamy white sauce"), actually is best described here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/nazis-and-republicans-and-god-hating.html


>>> ACCORDING TO CORNELIO PRADA DIAZ'sMEXICAN ID: 


his birthday is March 26 -- the SAME asTennessee Williams -- and Cornelius is the name of Tennessee's FATHER.



THIS PROVES how CLEVERLY the CIA had SET "ALFREDO"UP to capture me. When he DUMPED me later in Puerto Vallarta, he told me there were "too many 'felony' warrants for him in Jalisco State to remain longer than a few minutes before fleeing -- in the CAR I HAD BOUGHT HIM!!!



"Alfredo" literally TRICKED me out of my entire life's savings, causing me to go homeless for most of the next two years.


He never stole a THING!!!


So NATURALLY at lunch and with so many of the writers group witnessing, I proposed to SACRIFICE my homosexual nature to marry this Austrian young woman, and distract her from HER Mexican man -- LOL!!!


But I think she and I might become good friends -- she so reminds me of Kate Bolduon of CNN, who once worked in Raleigh, NC, and my sister-in-law Gail (Godley) Kenan, whose brother married a Mexican from Quintana Roo Estado, and has a daughter the same age as my niece Taylor Ann Kenan (currently a junior at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill).



Gail


My brother Mike has EXCELLENT TASTE in women -- inside and OUT!!!




Mike



And here is MORE on the Meyer Family Reunion of White NAZIs, 2009:






Scott (Cincinnatus, RETORNO)





.

No comments:

Post a Comment