Sunday, July 20, 2014

On a Lovely Sunday for a "Cry of the Heart", NOT "Creve Cour", Which Means "Broken Heart"!!!





>>> FIRST, A RESPONSE TO AN EMAIL:


Hey Robin, it's great to hear from you, and since I have, finally, I'll assume you won't mind my writing back.

First of all, you are the FIRST person I know who can write a response using ONE LESS than a few words. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've always seen you as someone with prodigious talents -- and certainly in THIS way, the opposite of verbose me.

Second, although GMAIL had labeled your address "Roberto Alvarez", now that you actually wrote me, it is showing your real name and the same Pacific sunset mini-pic. SOMEONE is having an odd control of your email, but I've had that happening for YEARS now, and there are always work-arounds if it seems to get out of control.

And it is no surprise to me that you are a fan of Rumi. At your core, you are not only a very smart person, but a sensitive one as well. But God, The Fates, or whatever, blessed/cursed you with PRIMAL SEXUALITY that a person does NOT have to be a gay male or straight female to notice. In fact, you are the FIRST male I have met who seems to embody Tennessee Williams' character Val from ORPHEUS DESCENDING:


I have only seen it made into the movie THE FUGITIVE KIND, with Brando playing you and Anna Magnani going mad over you:


And Joanne Woodward played an important role too -- she the wife of Paul Newman who played Brick in CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF, another Williams play and character that you and I discussed when we first met. And therein lies the (non-rubbing) rub: we BOTH seem to have issues with alcohol, although I naturally fell to drinking only a third what I had been before my health temporarily collapsed in a WAKE-UP CALL a few weeks ago, I still think it is more than is wise, although it is also a vast improvement, so I am not in crisis now -- but still considering further remedy.



A more recent Writers Group lunch -- me, as usual, demonizing those closest to me.


And I will tell you a true story of the day we met that I doubt you are aware of. When you stepped outside to smoke and retrieve your beer at lunch that first day, I followed for a smoke, myself, and you soon stretched up and back, exposing your midriff including your bush to the top of the shaft. I was then already mesmerized by your hotness, and DARED to believe it was deliberate -- but NOW, I'm over the infatuation, and I think you can't HELP being a sexual provocateur -- often unmindfully. HOW COOL IS THAT (at least for a literary character)???

But it conflicts with other parts of your personality, and even more important to me right now than hoping we can find a way to be platonic friends, is my concern that your digging into that murder in Saylulita may put you in more danger than you seem to realize, and you get HIT. But since you are ALSO quite different from me, I trust you can judge what is best for you to do. The Drug Mafia is just very strong in that town -- and Estado Nayarit in general.

Should you ever care to see the film THE FUGITIVE KIND, I do have a copy of it.

So I leave you for now. Michelle Doyon, whom I've raked over the coals on blog, is now having a fit and I have been corresponding with her via Facebook messages. I need to report on that on blog, and since this email reveals nothing new, really, I'll post it too so my comments about you made previously will make some SENSE to my readers.

Imagine if I walked all around town leaving a trail of testosterone and powerful pheromones everywhere I went. Still easy at your advancing age, but UNSEEMLY at mine. Enjoy it while you still have it, and I appreciate the down side of it too.

Scott


On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Robin wrote:


beautiful Rumi.



On 2014-07-19, at 9:21 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/my-ptsd-now-coming-under-mindfulness.html


Saturday, July 19, 2014


My PTSD Now Coming Under "Mindfulness Control", I All But Proposed MARRIAGE to a Woman at PV Writers Group Lunch, Today!!!




>>> AND NOW A BREAK FOR OTHER THINGS:


1. In the matter of the downed Malaysia Airlines jet in Ukraine, the political background is a MESS, and Vladimir Putin (as little as I trust him), is only PART of the problem. Very few FACTS have been reported in the popular press, but the most interesting one is the audio recording of Rebels realizing that they hit something they did NOT seem to expect to be a civilian jet.


So what if this is a case of idiots playing with superior weapons without knowing what the HELL they are doing??? Can you blame Putin for apparently allowing them to have his weapons -- if he and others in command did NOT tell them to shoot at this target??? Sounds like a bunch of white, "Christian" Republicans shooting up school children -- American Law does NOT SUPPORT blaming the person or company who sold or gave them the weapons.


But Putin and his chain of command are making every error in the book trying to COVER THINGS UP. STUPID!!!




And John Kerry, married to one of the greediest bitches in the universe, so of COURSE supports profitable wars, is talking to the press out of the side of his ass.


CNN sent one of their top Bank-and-Wall-Street people, SHOWBOAT CHRIS CUOMO, to Ukraine (although it appears he is now heading home), to rapture-on about the HORRORS of disrespect to human remains at the crash site. CLEARLY CNN is again fully cooperating with the NSA/CIA Republicans who own TIME/Warner, who only want to STIR UP THE EMOTIONS of the God-Hating Christian/Jewish/Muslim masses, so they can be TRICKED into supporting WAR so Politicians and Oligarchs can grow RICHER at everyone else's expense in money and LIVES.


While Religionists of most stripes attach a lot of HOKUS-POKUS ceremonies and beliefs to dead bodies, in "God's Eyes", they are just welcome feasts for critters and microbes -- and eventually ashes and dust.


The ACTUAL TRUTH will eventually come out.


2. Also learned in Writers Group, yesterday, is that Stanley's sister was QUITE THICK with Sterling (Holt) Kenan, the widow of Thomas S. Kenan III's full brother, Owen (who died mysteriously in his 50s) -- that over equestrian interests (the friendship -- not the death).


I mentioned that all the Old Dowagers at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC, always called Sterling "Squirty" -- and I am just ASSUMING that refers to her saliva gland -- not something more salacious. Stanley said she's known as "Skinny", which she well could be, with her round face, you only have to dress smart to look healthfully fuller:



Sterling (Holt) Kenan with her daughter, Sterling (Kenan) McCracken at a Palm Beach Garden Club event in 2013 -- photo from THE NEW YORK SOCIAL DIARY



And I bring up my wealthy relatives because I found out something relatively NICE about them, today. Although Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, and nearly-controlled Coca-Cola usually fall into the ten top companies in the USA, ONLY Bank of America is listed among our largest TAX CHEATShttp://www.sanders.senate.gov/top-10-corporate-tax-avoiders.


The BAD NEWS is that the US Press never reports that NOW, of the ten companies doing the most business in the USA, only TWO are American companies (Exxon-Mobil and Walmart), and THREE are Chinese!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue



There seems NO LIMIT to Stanley's knowledge of North Carolina history!!! But I STILL REFUSE to pump him for info on my distant, wealthy Kenan relatives -- but some info just seems to slip through the cracks . . .


* * *



>>> IN THE MATTER OF MICHELLE DOYON, self-important "good witch":


  • Michelle Doyon
    Michelle Doyon

    Scott, I need you to take down my name my fb info and link to my page and anything and everything you have said about me ASAP you do not have my permission or consent . It is called slander, liable, gossip..disparage my name and reputation etc. The list goes on. If it is not taken down You will force me to take action To protect my public image, my name and reputation. Etc. please leave me alone... There is a big world out there so please find some one else to bother and contend with. My religion and my practices are mine and not for your judgment or entertainment or exploitation.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan

    You are so silly. Do as you please.
  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan

    Actually, tell me what I published that is untrue, and I'll remove it.
  • Michelle Doyon
    Michelle Doyon

    Everything you said about me in that post in not truth.
    • Scott Kenan
      Scott Kenan


      I'm sorry, that cannot be literally true. You will need to be specific. Thanks!!!
    • Michelle Doyon
      Michelle Doyon

      I want my name and everything about me off your blog. I want no reference to me in any way, shape or form on your blog. I did not ask to be in it nor do I want too. Everything you said about me in that blog is not true. Please remove me from it ASAP..
    • Scott Kenan
      Scott Kenan

      Michelle: You don't seem able to follow directions, so you might want to just go ahead and sue me for Slander and Libel. May I suggest you contact Jamie Lee Sutherland, executive of Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago who sued me and WON, although I was never legally served, and the trial was without me in absentia. He only asked for $50,000.00 and without presenting ANY evidence of harm, won HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!!!

      He also got copyright to my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams, and to every email I ever write touching on the subject -- all that because I blogged about his seeing Sen. Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago some years ago.

      You can google in my blog to find many details, but Jamie's cell phone is 773-960-5721, and his direct line at work is 312-630-7011. Here is his online page at Wells Fargo: https://home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/jamie.sutherland

    • I wish you the best of luck, and hope you will keep me abreast of your case(s) against me -- should you care to. Also available is for you to answer my question in specific ways so I can REMOVE anything false, as I would prefer to do.

      Scott


      home.wellsfargoadvisors.com
      JAMIE SUTHERLAND is a financial advisor for Wells Fargo Advisors in the Chicago, Illinois area and can offer you a wide range of financial and investment services.
      • Michelle Doyon
        Michelle Doyon
        I am not interested in drama so please just remove my name from your blog. That is what I am asking
        It is all false...about my education ... About my religion beliefs and practices.... Just take my name and anything about me off. I did not ask for this and it could hurt or harm me in my job search, etc...it is stuff. You made up.
      • Scott Kenan
        Scott Kenan
        Fiddle-Faddle, you little Nix-Nootz (Pennsylvania Dutch talk that my Southern father used to use).




It would seem that GOD is serving up the appropriate COMEUPPANCE to the USA, which is ruled by FEAR-MONGERING, GREEDY, WHITE, CHRISTIAN RACISTS OF BOTH PARTIES . . .


Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment