Monday, July 21, 2014

SOME Tricks Linger Longer than Is Healthy (but it DOES take two to tango)!!!

(image removed)


Rafael selfie from some years ago is a tetch fuzzy.

(image removed)

Classic Rafael from the late 1990s.




>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH RAFAEL OF DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA:


I have FEW PEOPLE I would have any words with who want off my email list, so don't let this scare anyone, please!!!



Hi Rafael,

First of all, I apologize that I contacted your father. I was unaware of that, but do remember contacting two different people on Facebook who turned up in my thread (so I assume we had somehow gotten friended), surnamed Cherry and they LOOKED like you, although from Ohio, as I recall. They never responded, and one of them I wrote to several times over the last three years or so, and the most recent was about three months ago.

I take it you have a long to-do list to take so many months before expressing your outrage.

If you actually went to the trouble and consulted a bunch of psychiatrists (even informally), about me, then you might need one yourself. I'd like to have their contact info so I could get a report of the number of my blog posts they read (goes back to 2008, so you'd definitely need a sampling), to make a professional judgement. Your puffing up like a scary adder does not change facts.

But I have a lot of fond memories of our occasional often sexual relationship going back to summer of 1991, and your physical condition through most of it. I'm especially pleased to see on your website that you have NEWER artwork posted again. Last I looked several months ago, I saw nothing newer than 2009, so you are DEFINITELY doing better!!!.

(artwork removed)

Rafael's portrait of Andatti with David-the-Dog.


And there was the time about two years ago that you told me that you had AIDS and were in bad shape -- why you had not been online, then after I believed THAT sad story for a year, you told me that it was a lie -- but that Dr. Andatti Wagner-Gooch, a Czech national working as a Opaciti exec in the Triangle, your then-maybe-now boyfriend, prescribes you a lot of pain killers.

Some of what you told me was lies -- but not what I reported about that.

And I learned an awful lot about my wealthy relatives from you -- especially Thomas S. Kenan III being the TOAST of gay North Carolina in his youth. I may not have pumped Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, Tom's ex whom I dated in 1985, or my current friend Stanley -- but as I recall, I DID pump you!!!

And you were so impressed with your ins with all the Triangle Old Dowagers, especially Betty Kenan -- until they all cut you due to your acid temperament. It was your Facebook Friends who told me you are known as the "Truman Capote of North Carolina". ONLY the late Elizabeth Edwards was standing by you in the end of THAT, and you didn't have the nicest things to say about her -- or Sen. John Edwards, when she talked you into doing a Presidential campaign poster or two for him.

But here's the deal: the past is the past and MORE POWER TO YOU IN GETTING BACK TO YOUR ART!!! Let me know if there are some specific things I can remove in my blog and where they are. You might be an Old Sewanee Alum Episcopal HYPER-RACIST, but I have some fond memories of you (remember those recordings you used to do in the mid-1990s, pretending to be an ignorant black welfare queen??? -- they were wicked but I must admit quite funny, too -- and you claimed some had made it to radio).



And I remember how you HATED Sewanee retiring their Confederate Mace in 2005. Did I ever tell you that the disgruntled Sewanee alums who contacted me in 2009 (all lawyers in the Birmingham, AL area), claimed that so many Sewanee alums were SO FURIOUS to give up the school's racist symbol of power, that alumni contributions were WAY OFF and J. Neil Alexander had authorized using money out of the Walter Dakin Fund to cover that up and look like donations from alumni. 

The Dakin Fund is Tennessee Williams' estate renamed for his grandfather, an Episcopal priest, STOLEN by Sewanee from Harvard after Sewanee, the Republican Party, and CIA murdered Tennessee (yes, the collaborators were stupid enough to brag to me who paid all their bills afterward).

Well, I will blog the truth of what you claimed to me as I please, but prefer to lay off. You are NOT of real importance concerning the crimes of your alma mater, so not in any way vital to my story -- and Andatti's past activities are not likely worse than MOST US doctors -- or in North Carolina, dentists, who, in the only place in the world I have seen this, advertise "Sedation Dentistry", as if there is any dentist who would not sedate something painful. The point is that in NC, if you get into a dentist's office, you can leave with pain-killers for SOME excuse.

NINETY PERCENT of narcotic painkillers consumed in the world are consumed in the United States. 

Sad, but true.

Well, let me know what you take issue with and I'll see about removing it. If you prefer to sue me for SLANDER AND LIBEL, please contact Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago, who SUCCEEDED at that -- although it was easier, since I was never legally served -- nor was I allowed to defend myself in Court. In most of the USA, high Court rulings have made it so to sue for these things you now HAVE TO HAVE A DEFENSE, and cannot just count on homeless people in Mexico (which I'm a little better than now), being unable to attend and therefore have victory by default.

Jamie's cell phone: 773-960-5721, and his direct line at work is 312-630-7011.

Level best as always,
Scott

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Rafael wrote:



Hey Scott?....

Generally, I've followed the advice of every psychiatrist I know, and I've simply ignored this gobbledy-gook you write/publish. Fortunately, the universal reply is "Oh, Raffie.....you don't have to read more than a couple of lines to realize that the guy is just pathetically crazy".

Take me off your list, and don't ever write about me again.


I'm not sure (since we don't discuss the matter) if Andatti's lawyers have contacted you. When/if that happens, you can rest assured that they won't be playing around....not in the least.

 I do know that you had better not (for your own sake) post any more sexualized, offensive messages on my 76 year old father's Facebook page. Do you know how many innocent folks (including children?) read his Facebook page?  You should be, if nothing else, ashamed of yourself.

 As far as I know, all my father's done thus far is to block you from posting on his page (he knows full-well what you've previously written and published about me and Andatti). If neither my father's lawyers nor Andatti's lawyers have contacted you, then you can assume that this is a matter of forbearance on my father's and Andatti's part.  You would be at least minimally wise to back off and shut up entirely....particularly since you've never so much as laid eyes on either man.

Don't write/publish about me again
.  I'm not as patient as either my father or Andatti.


Do yourself the favor of regarding this as an initial legal notice.  I don't play softball, as you'll come to know if you write any more lies about or to me, my father, or Andatti.

Quite sincerely,

Rafael
(redacted)

(image removed)


I met Rafael on Wrightsville Beach, 1991.



>>> AND THEN SADLY, RAFAEL COULD NOT SEND ME WHAT HE WANTS CHANGED, but prattled on some more instead. My response is posted first:


I'm surprised you are still full of venum and bravado, after my offer to take offending things off if you simply let me know what and where -- but typically those upset by me refuse to bother to help themselves. Perhaps you do not remember because you were "stoned" -- you told me on Facebook you had AIDS and I believed that until a year later by another phone call, when you said you were just kidding around. Regardless the difficulties we've had (and really, this would go even for Edmund White or Don Weise), I was quite sad while I believe you had that diagnosis -- and when I asked how it was going a year later, you laughed and said you were just joking around.

That stuff isn't funny to me.

So now you say you barely knew these various people, but back then your connections were your stock in trade. Well, that's about how well I knew the Kennedys, except Jackie, better.

I really AM glad you have new artwork posted -- you're very talented, although Presidential Posters are not your real style.

If you want to get rid of me on the phone, do it like a real man. Take a tip from Patricia Sinatra, who got angry with me about a year ago (she didn't like my disclosing about them helping steal the election for JFK from Nixon -- but I thank God they did), and when I called her in California, she said "I don't want to talk to you," and hung up the phone.

Well the offer is still open if you send me what you want removed and where it is. I'm copying everyone in this email -- including the 414 you don't see in Bcc, and will add this to the earlier blog posting.

Best to you and Andatti. If you are REAL and SERIOUS you will tell me what to remove SPECIFICALLY.

Thanks,
Scott


On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Rafael wrote:



Dear Scott,

Quite aside from everything else you've written?.....I just read "And there was the time about two years ago that you told me that you had AIDS"
Scott?  I haven't even laid eyes on you for at least ten years, and I haven't spoken to you in at least as long (with the exception of when you called me here in Hillsborough last month; as you will have noticed, I promptly made an excuse and basically hung up on you).

Just for the record?...I've never met Thomas Kenan in my life, and I think I may have been introduced to Betty Kenan perhaps twice during the late 80's.  You're barking up a ridiculously-wrong tree; I sincerely doubt that either would even recognize my name.

Actually...yes, my father looks exactly like me (or perhaps the other way around).  In any case, if you ever again bother or even minimally distress any member of my family or household again (and, by the way?....you've just immediately done so by replying publicly to my request that you s-t-o-p).......well?.....

Suffice it to say that you are about to find that this is not all self-indulgent fun and games.  I sincerely wish you all that you deserve and am asking, once again (in one day) that you never contact or publicly write lies to or about me, my father, or Andatti again.
I suppose I should congratulate you on your ability to scour the internet and find any old picture that happens to be there, from 15 years ago.  Quite frankly?.....every nine-year-old can do that.....so don't congratulate your scholarly-self too thoroughly.

In any case, I meant it when I said that I don't intend to play softball with you. Stop writing about me and/or to Andatti and members of my family. It's that simple and that easy...presumably, even you can do it. Otherwise?....I'll set the machinery in motion, so to speak. I can do it with two telephone calls.

Leave me and mine alone. Go away; be destructive and crazy somewhere else.






If I'm guilty, I want to CORRECT IT!!!



>>> LORD HAVE MERCY!!! ROuND THREE:



Rafael, this is really beyond the pale. If you aren't lying now, you sure lied your ass off back then -- and that's why so many of your former friends call you "The Truman Capote of North Carolina". Next you will claim you didn't know my fourth cousin, Allan Gurganus. For the longest time, I thought OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL was literally about Julia Kenan, my great-grandmother who lived to about 108, was the Oldest Confederate Widow in North Carolina when she died, and killed a rattlesnake with a broomstick at her 100th birthday party -- but he got only the age/Confederate Widow thing from her. The story is pure fiction.

Send me your specific requests of material to be removed -- or lick my un-wiped butt.




On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Rafael wrote:



Dear Scott,

This is quite simple.

At this point, I really couldn't care less about what you write to/about me. The internet businessdoesn't bother me in the least.  Quite frankly, you're very junior-varsity when it comes to being a stalker.

For better or worse, I lead a very "public" life,as do most free-lance artists.  Have your fun as you see fit.

I am not going to take the time to tell you what items (concerning either Andatti or any other member of my family) you need to remove.

You need to do that yourself....and do it quickly. It shouldn't be too difficult for you to search&scrub your site/blog of any references to either Andatti or any member of my family.

Say and make-up what you please (and, I know, you will) about me.....but you have crossed a line.

As of now?......regard this as my second public request (in one day) that you not contact me whatsoever, by any means. Certainly, you are not to contact my father or Andatti again.  Do I need to remind you that both are quite capable of successfully going after you, but both have refrained from doing so because they don't particularly enjoy punishing crazy people?  So, Buddy?....just Back OFF, for your own good. You have publicly accused Andatti of perscribing (as though he could do so?) unauthorized drugs.......at this point, both he and his company are quite aware of your typings.

And,yes, you just set  the engine in motion.  I do wish you the best that you deserve, but I expect to hear from you no more.

By the way?...I've never so much as even spoken to Elizabeth Edwards (certainly no more than anyone else has since her death a few years ago (seems like a pretty low bar to me -- Scott)), and I never told you differently. The lady's been dead rather a long while...and, once again, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Sincerely, and will you now just do yourself a big favor and go away?.......and, yes,. I'm being as kind as I can towards you.

Rafael



Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment