Friday, August 22, 2014

Gaudi on Acid (Scott on Nada) . . .




And another view:






>>> BUT FIRST A COUPLE OF SNARKY COMMENTS FROM THE CACAHUETE GALLERY:


1. "Cacahuete" means "peanut", but strangely, no Mexican peanut butter (even made in Mexico), is labelled "cacahuete" anything -- it is always labelled in the English as "Peanut Butter", even when no other English word is on the label. This is actually true of more things than one would expect, here.


2. And this shocking-for-him email from Testosteroni this morning -- in response to my blind-copying him, the ever-seemingly-generically-named Bob Jones -- of my high school days, and my siblings, only, of continuing conversation last night with Diamante Azul:


Why don't you two freaks go to a Holiday Inn and lie naked in front of the air conditioner so your teeth chatter as you attempt 6-6-6(brrr!)-9!

What about them apples! I jotted down the recipe to try--because you two freaks are missing the point that that "tartar" is ummm creamy peenut buttah that "happily marries" the Red Delicious to the marchmellows! It's a suthn recipe, Assholes!

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Kenan
To: Diamante Azul
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: I trust you will be cool with this . . .

Marshmallows don't go with ANYTHING, but I thought that might be a fun idea for families with young kids as we near Halloween.

Pineapple on pizza is evil. There is no other description that fits.

Check more thoroughly when you have time. I envy your having a deadline. I'd LOVE to be working at something that real -- LOL!!!

S


On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Diamante Azul wrote:

actually i figured that you took the time to change it so I should take the time to see what you did . So i have . thank you so much. I truly do appreciate it .truly


On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Diamante Azul wrote:

thank you. thats very nice ..marshmallows and apples dont belong together though...thats like pineapple on pizza..just wrong somehow and i like twisted.
         I havent had a chance to check the other entries but I trust your word and am trying to meet a deadline on a job due manana. Like I said i am not sure what I could do but if I can be of assistance in some way you have my email. Have a good evening.


On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

 . . . all the names have been seriously FALSIFIED!!!

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/08/if-this-situation-applies-to-you-too.html

And I must say it's been FUN, being back in touch with you!!!


Scott

3.



Please let Amazon know if you find my review of the Lord’s bestseller helpful:
LikeLike ·  · Share



>>> I NEVER NEED MARIJUANA FOR MEXICO TO REVEAL HER PECULIARITIES (PRAISE JESUS!!!):





Sunset in Puerto Vallarta the night before I traveled.




Unfortunately, the toll road traveling from Compostela toward Guadalajara, has no shoulders through this BADLANDS region, about eight miles long, so I parked where oncoming traffic could easily see me from afar, but could not take the best pictures of these LAVA BOMBS (basalt???), that are piled in DRIFTS, often with no vegetation at all, making for a rather LUNAR LANDSCAPE.




This floppy, plastic ceiling fan in my hotel room in Villanueva the first night was too frightening to turn on -- but temps dipped into the mid-50s that night, so I didn't need it, and the cost was $33.33 USD. The next night I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express (re-branded "cityexpress hoteles" for Mexico), across from the international airport in Monterrey. It was as totally up-to-date and "stylish" as any American "business-class" hotel, total cost: $62.80 USD.








And YES, the "Mexican Blogging Machine" that I have often threatened to drive into the HEART of America like a noisy stake into the heart of a vampire, was still parked in the same place in Villanueva!!!



>>> BUT THE MOST FUN OF THE TRIP was being stopped for 40 minutes of my car being disassembled with screwdriver and needle-nose pliers, in a futile search for DRUGS by the Mexican Federal Police.


The golf-ball-sized stash of marijuana was in my pocket with a pipe.


And that little is legal in all of Mexico.


The nearly devastatingly handsome officer, was totally professional and thorough, and we talked about what I know about Drug Trafficking in Mexico and the USA while he worked -- him even asking which drugs I did or do, and me being entirely honest about trying nearly all that you don't use a needle to inject at one time or another -- and that I smoke marijuana, but only in Puerto Vallarta.


You see, I had brought the pot because it is relaxing and I get more into the music and scenery, and Time passes more quickly if I smoke a little on long drives, but I never once felt the urge to smoke the entire trip, so this was actually, at least momentarily, TRUE!!!



But I was GLAD he did not ask me if I had any on my person -- I'm afraid that despite the LAW, it might have "caused a problem".





Some typical Mexican Police, being hot and handsome.


As it was, I left Puerto Vallarta at noon on Monday, and made it back at sunset on Wednesday, pushing myself LESS than on previous trips for what I clocked at 1620 miles round trip. There were TWO main reasons for it being so easy:


1. Much of my route was on two-lane roads, and over the last 2.5 years, they have gone from being rather roughly paved, to very well improved and re-paved, making it easier to travel 70 - 85 mph on the straightaways (average speed for healthy cars in Mexico in the countryside), and passing is so much easier when you are confident of NO POTHOLES.

Additionally, I was very pleased to see that especially in Estado Zacatecas (one of the most Drug-Mafia-influenced states), every town, almost, is in the process of building huge monuments welcoming and bidding farewell to visitors. I believe that between the hugely improved roads , the new monuments, and the natural patriotism of Mexicans, these things combine to psychologically fight the Drug Mafias -- just by showing the people that their Government IS trying to improve quality of life for them.



Would that the USA had half as much sense, no???


2. I was so much more relaxed -- just in general -- that I had almost no trouble understanding directional signs (and was more experienced on the route as well) -- and maybe, just maybe, not smoking pot en route helped too!!!


3. And for the FIRST TIME EVER, I did NOT take the battery out of my cell phone so I could not be triangulated for my position by Drug Mafia -- who on all previous trips had caused me problems -- at least half-deflating one of my tires JUST SO I KNEW THEY WERE TRACKING ME.




I had NO SUCH PROBLEMS at all -- this time!!!




>>> A CLOSING THOUGHT ABOUT THE SAD IGNORANCE OF SOME BLACK FOLKS IN THE USA:




Really? did he really reference "those Greek homos" That's so bizarre.
More Racism from the Reverend of Racism.
www.eaglerising.com




  • Rich Jackman Well, it's Fox. I'd check another source first.
  • Rich Jackman Though I wouldn't put it past him.
  • Leslie Krongold I believe it. I remember Jessie Jackson calling NY "hymie town."
  • Kurt Klein I was never much impressed by Jackson, but he was never nearly as bad as Sharpton at is worst. Al Sharpton was nothing but a repulsive demagogue at first. He didn't care what he said, as long as he got attention, and he said plenty of ignorant things, when he wasn't making libelous charges about sitting politicians. I thought he was repulsive. So when he gradually emerged -- over the past ten or fifteen years -- as a far more reasonable, and rather intelligent, advocate, I was very surprised. But anyone, including from Fox, wouldn't have the slightly trouble finding absurd things he said in the past. I have no doubt this is one of them.


Last night, Huffington Post reported that the Obama Administration is now taking their cues from Al Sharpton -- on RACE RELATIONS!!!

I can't find the story now, but I HOPE this isn't true . . .


OH WAIT!!! I just found this posted here: http://www.pensitoreview.com/2014/08/22/how-obama-came-to-trust-sharpton/, and since Obama is HALF-WHITE and raised by a typically HYPOCRITICAL WHITE LIBERAL WOMAN -- what the HELL does Obama know about race relations???






TRUE, he is constantly race-baited by WHITE CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES in the "Name of WHITE JESUS" (who was a JEW, actually -- so "dirty-white").



But he SURE AIN'T HANDLING IT WELL.


Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment