Saturday, August 2, 2014

One for Norte Caroleena/My Mama Is Fundamentally Both Right -- and Correct!!!


Western North Carolina gets little mention in my blog, so here's a photo -- probably taken near where Justin LaNasa's (the common tattoo-parlorist who ran unsuccessfully as a Republican for Mayor of Wilmington in 2011 and whose friends cat-called me a "child molester" on the streets of town), leased vacation home where he stored his weapons for the upcoming Republican Race War, but now-jailed Republican New Hanover County Commissioner Brian Berger was arrested there on a NUMBER of charges.



This was an EARLIER arrest for Brian, he was in trouble FIRST for probation violation of traveling out of county when he was arrested with all the weapons in Justin LaNasa's rented home.



This year, Mr. LaNasa, looking uncharacteristically groomed, lost the primary for NC State Senate.

Pity.



But now, and in FAIRNESS of the telling, SOME TROUBLE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY has developed, as well:


District Attorney Ben David said no charges will be filed in the death of former Brunswick Sheriff Ron Hewett. (Source: WECT)

Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David (is a very small man), but DID have me arrested and jailed in New Hanover County "Detention Center" FIVE times for a total of over two months in 2011 and 12, later dropping all charges for "lack of evidence".


The jail's database has NO RECORD OF ME EVER BEING THERE -- but I still have all the Court paperwork.


He also had me committed to a mental hospital (with the help of Judge Sandra Ray Criner, Republican), which the head doctor immediately released me from.


Ben David was made a DEACON of First Presbyterian Church in 2012 by Pastor Ernie Thompson (First Prez with William R. Kenan, Sr. fomented the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- aka "Race Riot", and does NOT allow non-white members -- Ernie chased black Christians off with talk of liberality toward homosexuals when I was a member, briefly). And now-deceased Rev. Jim Holderness


told me that he and Ernie Thompson were PROUD to protect D.A. Ben David behind the position of Deacon!!!


>>> BUT HERE IS WHAT IS IN THE CURRENT NEWS:

DA Ben David: No charges to be filed in Hewett's death



Watching this video of multiple tasings and punching that LED TO DEATH OF THE INMATE this morning was just like stepping into OLD HOME WEEK for me!!!




I frankly have no opinion of what happened, since I know so little, BUT readers should know that Mr. Ron Hewett was Sheriff of neighboring Brunswick County for FOURTEEN YEARS!!! But in recent years was indicted for embezzling money and obstructing justice (convicted of the latter), and on the day he was killed in jail, was being held on Federal Firearms Charges.



Yes, Sheriff Ed McMahon's mouth ALWAYS looks like this.



New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon faked TEARS, even, when I confronted him about all the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge that his Deputies were protecting, openly -- but I later learned he knew it all along


He, Ben David, and former Sheriff Ron Hewitt are all Democrats.


BUT DIG THIS:



See "pointy-nose" on the left??? That is Jon David, listening to his identical twin brother, Benjamin R. David.


Jon David is now DISTRICT ATTORNEY of Brunswick County -- NOT  ACTUALLY replacing Ron Hewett -- and he's a Republican.


>>> BUT HERE IS WHAT I MEANT TO WRITE ABOUT NORTH CAROLINA'S WIN:



Downtown Wilmington, with Kenan Steeple topped by "The Six-Foot Kenan Cock", as First Presbyterians insist on calling it (a Reformation wake-up-call rooster, actually -- paid for by Kenans).


It was at the rail just behind the pictured boat that Danny Sinatra and his SUPER-HOOT father-in-law, "Confederate" Dollar (father of Phoebe Dollar, noted goth actress), and I smoked pot with our backs to the security cameras. Danny's Mom, Patrician Sinatra, is the one I chance-met first, and she sat me down for three hours telling me how she was in charge of selling controlling interest in their Bank of America (Danny and I always called it "The Family Bank"), to my wealthy Kenan relatives.




Patricia Sinatra only asked me to friend Danny -- which I did. She has not always been glad I did that.


So, can I finally get to NC's WIN???


In writers group today, here in Puerto Vallarta, Robin was scheduled to read, but AGAIN was a no show. Leader Collin, not surprised -- yet vexed a bit nonetheless -- said, "I think the proper description of Robin Aviary (he used Robin's real last name), is "FEY"!!!


Although Stanley (a North Carolinian who not only did lots of business with my wealthy Kenan relatives, but is blood and/or marriage related to the RICHEST of them), stifled a bass giggle out of my line of sight -- just like I did. The rest of the crowd simply accepted that -- but I've known for decades that Brits like Colin have a TOTALLY different common use for "fey" than Americans (and I have no idea what Maple-bred Canadians like Robin use it for), so I explained that in America, fey means effeminate -- which Robin is anything BUT!!!


And Colin asked what American adjective might be more appropriate, so after grasping a moment, BOTH Stanley and I said in unison, "flightly". I then stood right up and punched the sky with my fist, yelling:



And that was how Stanley and I spontaneously (and perhaps inexplicably), made Robin an HONORARY NORTH CAROLINIAN!!!



>>> MY MOTHER:



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in 2005.


My mother is RIGHT, because she accepts Catholic Church Teaching as ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY -- just like she trusts FOX NEWS and the REPUBLICAN PARTY. She raised us with swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings.


My mother is CORRECT, because she ALWAYS argues with Protestants that they are WRONG in believing one is saved by their Faith in Jesus, but as the Catholic Church REALLY DOES TEACH BOTTOM LINE, we are all judged by our ACTIONS TOWARD OTHERS.


Too bad Mom has NO discernment, heart, or righteous sense of judgment.



And I close with a poster that hung in the shop of a knock-off celebrity jewelry peddler in Wilmington, that always inspired Danny Sinatra and me:





Scott
.

No comments:

Post a Comment