Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Packing My Periods Back in Their Pants(es)!!!

>>> SHOCKING!!! ADDED LATER, @ 10:26 PM, CDT:


JUST NOW, CNN has this absolutely DISGRACED George Bush nominee to head Homeland Security (and Rudy Giuliani's Police Commissioner during 9/11 and thereafter), on a panel of POLICE EXPERTS!!!


What MORE is needed to prove that CNN works for NAZI REPUBLICANS -- and especially that FAKE Don Lemon, the FAGGOT QUISLING!!!, who has him on his show.


Bernard Bailey "Bernie" Kerik (born September 4, 1955) is a former New York City Police Commissioner who was nominated byGeorge W. Bush to head the Department of Homeland Security in December 2004.
A week later, Kerik withdrew his nomination, explaining that he had employed an illegal immigrant as a nanny. Subsequently, numerous other allegations also surfaced. In 2006, Kerik pleaded guilty to two unrelated ethics violations after an investigation by the Office of the Bronx District Attorney and was ordered to pay $221,000. More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kerik



December 15, 1967: “Mothman” Prophecy Comes True!

Believe it or not, this morning, I found Mothman, prostrate, on the floor at the foot of my bed.


He looked more like this:



Sadly, my cats must have met him first, and then he shimmied in under the door. He had had a wingspan of about eight or nine inches.


But before expiring totally, Mothman suggested I re-check a Google-Alerts email of all things Tennessee Williams I had received earlier, and I found that one item was actually about a new piece in PARADE magazine, written by an old friend of mine I thought was in "hiding" in Los Angeles. I discovered he's been back in New York City since at least 2010 -- contributing to PARADE again (at least occasionally)!!!




Dotson Rader with Pat Aschloneit from the NEW YORK SOCIAL DIARY, April 7, 2010.


Dotson, an old friend of Tennessee Williams, was the one person I am certain of besides Tennessee's brother Dakin, a lawyer, who had published in his memoir that John Uecker and the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee Williams.




I found Dotson's memoir rather smarmy and self-serving.



>>> BUT: If Dotson Rader can re-emerge from obscurity after HIS ordeal -- THEN SO CAN I!!!



Dotson's FRESHEST PARADE pieces (only a day and less old -- as I type this):


http://parade.condenast.com/326926/parade/parade-flashback-robin-williams-on-his-life-his-work-and-his-struggle-with-sobriety/

http://parade.condenast.com/327347/dotsonrader/parade-flashback-lauren-bacall-on-marriage-luck-and-the-choices-she-made/

This chapter of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams includes my description of meeting Dotson -- and the EXTREME DURESS something he wrote in another publication, THE PARIS REVIEW, affected our trip to the White House, especially, and the Kennedy Center Honors: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-5-old-friends.html

This is that actual article by Dotson, where 2/3 the way down is the alleged insult to Ronald Reagan (and Jane Wyman): http://www.theparisreview.org/interviews/3209/the-art-of-theater-no-5-tennessee-williams. 

And here is how I unknowingly spilled the beans to George Plimpton (publisher of THE PARIS REVIEW), at his and Jean Stein's party for Tennessee January 11, 1982 -- the party where Jackie Kennedy Onassis TOLD Tennessee that Sewanee, the Episcopal Church, the Republican Party, and the CIA would murder him because they found out he planned to change his will to leave his estate to Harvard, eventually (after his sister Rose died): http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.


And they DID murder him, and since he'd signed the codicil to his will, they bribed his maid and Skye Wyatt and Gary Tucker to claim he was incompetent when he was NOT incompetent, thus ovrturning it -- and if you search my blog you will see that in 2011, Nancy Armstrong who had been recept for Harvard's Legal Department AT THAT TIME, but now retired, told me that Harvard was so shocked at how it all happened, they didn't have a clue how to stop it.


And funny thing, after I left Tennessee's employ, I had a sort of fake sexual affair with Dotson's then quite long-term lover, Richard Zoehrink (sp?), who stayed in Key West to escape the alcoholic daze he had been suffering in their Princeton, NJ home -- Dotson mostly staying up north. Eventually, Dotson, who APPROVED of my sleeping with Richard and thought it might help him, paid me $100.00 to drive Richard halfway up the Keys and check him into a dry-out tank -- but the check BOUNCED, and remained as a worthy reminder on my dresser until I packed what I could escape with and fled to Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- LOL!!!

* * *


>>> IT HAPPENED IN MEGA, PUERTO VALLARTA, TODAY:


I ran into Bonnie from writers group, and we had a great conversation over a mound of avocados. Then I met her husband, and I can tell you that THAT family will never need to hire a BULLDOZER!!! Actually, looking as built as Charles Atlas, he is a very bright and friendly guy, and I could not resist telling him that his wife is so FINE, she could turn me STRAIGHT (almost), but now I know not to even contemplate the possibility.

He cracked up and Bonnie blushed, saying I was too kind. It was not the subject matter, but Bonnie is just what I would call "refreshingly modest."


And THAT just typed, illustrates my title to this posting -- my decision that since I am an AMERICAN, I'm going to put all my ending punctuation BACK INSIDE THE CLOSING QUOTATION MARKS -- which is NOT the standard for ALL countries that speak English.






Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment