Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Bit of a "Monday Morning Round-Up" -- Given in the Afternoon of Wednesday (I'm on Mexican Time)!!!

>>> THIS JUST IN @ 3:19 PM, CDT: Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com BLOCKED the emails to ALL addresses @pentagon-usa.com because he does NOT WANT TO WARN Gerry Flynn, Joel Miller, Michael Massicott, and Lee Gosney (if Lee is indeed alive and NOT in prison for another METH LAB), that I intend to PRESS CHARGES against ALL of them -- after straightening out Judge Linda Warren Hunter and Dekalb County Court Records, which were CHANGED repeatedly to protect Politicians and Law Enforcement!!!





"El Grito de Independencia" was held at 11:00 PM July 15, this a photo of the one in Puerto Vallarta.


I apologize for never completing my thought about this -- this, when first Presidente Pena Nieto gave the call -- followed by every Mexican Governor and Mayor (called "President of the City"), gives it as well, it is THIS:



"Will You Free Yourselves?"





>>> AND THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!


1.First to mention, I called Mom this morning and she LOVES the fact that I MUST have been conceived on Mexican Independence Day, 1950, and my story of HOW I was actually conceived -- HA!!! 


But I admitted to her that I claimed a TWO-POUND coffee can was involved, only because I could NOT find an obviously OLD one-pound Maxwell House can image online. And she said I came EARLY, so the date can't actually be correct -- Pity.


2. I only mention this because some among those who get the 500 emails of each blog post probably also have received what I did earlier today -- the most REACTIONARY, FEAR-Mongering bit of emailing even US REPUBLICANS would be ashamed to send, since most of what it contained has been DEBUNKED, not so much what he claimed happened, but the SIGNIFICANCE of it -- it imploring Americans TO FEAR, FEAR, FEAR vulnerabilities like unprotected high-tension electricity transmission lines in the USA -- situations that have REMAINED unprotected for MANY years, and despite ALL FEARS, have not (yet) been attacked AT ALL.


I suggest the gentleman, a British subject, concern himself MORE with his OWN country's problems (and the security of his condo and automobile) -- including the vote on Scotland's INDEPENDENCE, which will CHANGE FOREVER the politics of the United Kingdom, whether it becomes the "UN-TIED" Kingdom or NOT!!!




This is NOT the actual Queen of England -- despite his desire to be so!!!




3. TWO HOOTS!!!:




See, ISIL is actually made up of Republican CHRISTIANS from the USA!!!

ISIL/ISIS has created the lesson plans for the new school year in their occupied territory and it looks and sounds exactly like something the Tea Party would come...
ADDICTINGINFO.ORG
LikeLike ·  · 


B. 
HOLY MOLY!!! The Vatican CONFIRMS this is TRUE (but, of course, COMPLICATED)!!!:
This is some unholy contraband.
MIC.COM|BY MIC
LikeLike ·  · 


4.



This was sent to me by Sejano Guardia Pretoriano, a Cuban now living in Barcelona, Spain.


He does NOT explain why he sent it, but these (different) male nipples are as LUSCIOUS as those of Chris Cuomo of CNN!!!:








5. GOOD NEWS FOR WRITERS!!!








AS TOLD IN AN ONLINE ARTICLE -- AND TWO EMAILS:




3 hrs · Mic ·
Writers have a serious advantage over the rest of us.
MIC
LikeLike ·  · 




You just have to READ IT to see how writing is scientifically PROVEN to cure MENTAL ILLNESSES and some PHYSICAL ONES as well!!!



1. 


Ryan Lee Burris



I WONDERED when I might hear from you next -- HA!!! GOOD JOB!!! For a person not known to grow chest hairs, you are developing as an excellent Public Speaker!!!

I don't have time to look at all of this, but did see a couple of pan shots without recognizing anyone much. I guess neither my wealthy Kenan DISTANT relatives -- nor my close cousins, Christian, Republican Trailer-Trash, ALL, could have been expected to attend.


Can you tell me WHICH LOCAL POLITICIANS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS showed up???


Muchos gracias!!!

Scott


On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 5:01 AM, Ryan Lee Burris wrote:


Here's live footage from the whole Moral Monday Event here in the Port City!!! Excellent Video Coverage!! A lot of excellent speakers!! Look for me, and equality/lgbt issues speech-- at 34:30 into video!! 


Ryan Lee Burris
Chair- Cape Fear Equality


- www.capefearequality.org    -www.facebook.com/capefearequality  --  capefearequality@equalitync.org

Managing Partner - Wilmington Computer Repair 



This has completed its SUCCESSFUL RUN, but . . .




Hi William -- so good to hear from you again, and so good to once again consider what you have accomplished, despite my earlier misunderstanding of your intentions or thrust -- LOL!!!

Have you been in touch with either the Provincetown or New Orleans Williams festivals for inclusion of your play? Of course the N.O. festival is in LOVE with the mincing queen Jeremy Lawrence who completely DISRESPECTS the best of Williams in my opinion, in his Williams performances -- and perhaps Provincetown uses him too, but there is ANOTHER Williams festival in Columbus, MS you probably know about -- and St. Louis seems quite serious about starting one quite soon. You might google Williams Festival and St. Louis to see whom to be in touch with there. I imagine they would be HAPPY to have something unique to Williams Festivals and of HIGH QUALITY!!!


Please be sure to keep me in the loop of where you might be performing in the future so I can alert my readers.


In my own news, I have finally straightened out enough of my "political complications", that I can cleanly go for the LEGAL THROATS of some who harmed me the greatest in Chicago, Atlanta area, and of course Wilmington, NC. I just have to find the WILL to get practical rather than just commenting on the continuing political stream. I expect to have my own copyright back to the Williams memoir, but continue giving it away for free. I will write -- and possibly for performance -- about me and Williams from my current perspective, my earlier memoir being written, essentially from a POLITICALLY SLEEPING position, but still of great, if different, perspective.

All best,
Scott


On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM, William Shuman wrote:


Scott,


Sorry for taking so long to respond. I noticed that you posted about my TW show on your blog and I want to thank you for your thoughtfulness.


As I'm sure you are aware this is a labor of love and every step though some what tortuous, has been extraordinarily satisfying. The reviews continue to be gratifyingly positive (see attached) and the play continues to evolve, from what was originally more of a biographical sketch replete with too many names, dates, etc. to a fully realized play with an emotional and dramatic arc that seems to truly affect my audience.


Again, thank you for your kindness.


Regards,
William Shuman


>>> JUST IN!!!: Mr. Shuman writes back to say that he's meeting with David Kaplan in Provincetown, and they might work something out for production there (although I ASSUME it is too late for this year)!!!






Two hairless-chested ("del tipo preferido por Tennessee Williams" -- Swedish straight guys, whom Tennessee invited to the house for a swim, but did NOT dare go for their nips or nether parts), Tennessee, and me, with Juanita on my shoulder, 1982.


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment