Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Full Frontal Attack of Me by DEPRESSION (through various)!!!





>>> AND ON SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY (no non-depressing images are now available, sorry):


1. First of all, I could not find my piece on mental health/illness that I read in Writers Group right after Robin Williams killed himself -- although I have what I posted on blog -- but that does not contain my ending with the declaration that SUPERSTITION is the epidemic of mental illness destroying the USA. It had gotten strong applause, and I hoped to reformat it to submit for the fourth annual edition of SHORELINES, the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group's anthology, now in the works.

But I did reformat chapter 3 of my Tennessee Williams memoir, "To New York" (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/2013/10/chapter-3-to-new-york.html), and submitted it, simultaneously receiving a load of old album covers from Leader Colin from this site, http://www.sadanduseless.com/2014/09/awkward-album-covers/#Q76jGS3JThb0YZkA.01, so you can imagine the sort they are -- and in fact I'll use some of them in this posting, beginning now:




And I will format for submission a couple of other chapters of my memoir, as each is essentially written as a self-contained short story, so will need few changes -- I'm only debating WHICH might be most interesting out of context like that.

2. Stanley, the "Laughing Sage of North Carolina" -- only TWO minutes later, emailed me an image of a huge fish kill in Ohio that no one knows what caused -- since Halliburton is PROTECTED in Ohio (like in NC, now, too), by STATE LAW that does not ALLOW the disclosure of fracking chemicals under extreme penalty. They know it was due to fracking chemicals being released, and since I've seen this image many times on Facebook of late, I'll spare you it.




Why is a conch shell kept under the TV???


3. Now the meeting was OK, if you don't count the guy who read a moderately long piece full of "Old Italian Mama" dialect in the MOST INSULTING WAY POSSIBLE -- although seemingly unknowingly -- but the group members are so OLD and somewhat OUT OF DATE even with many writing issues, they had no idea what an insult it is to write dialogue like a bad comedy skit for LAUGH IN.

The now-accepted rules about these things are too complicated to explain here, but were pretty well accepted by the mid to late oughts (2000 - 2009), and would DEFINITELY limit where he could be published.



4. The "Yin in the Yang" (or vice-versa), was the presence of Dr. Jane, a Canadian physician whose last name describes her skin tone. She has been organizing the PUERTO VALLARTA WRITERS CONFERENCE to be held next March, and the theme will evolve around MEMOIR, and CONSCIOUSNESS (together and separately, I presume), and some speakers have already been lined up.

I did NOT have a chance to speak with Jane about this (she returning to Canada until November, very shortly), but before she left Puerto Vallarta a few months ago, I had given her the contact info for Thomas S. Kenan III via his assistant Steve Armstrong at Kenan Management, Inc., and she being rather IMPISH (fundamentally), she INSISTED she will try to get some Kenan Charities money to help support the conference. I don't know if she has actually tried that, but Tom Kenan is known for his support for the ARTS.


Now interestingly enough, in the news today is this item: 



And the FUNNY THING is that I have blogged long ago about the Kenan name being a popular FIRST name in the Arab World, and the wealthy Kenans have secretly made use of that to build many Middle East organizations supporting the late, so-called "ARAB SPRING" (I really did find all this on the internet several years ago), and when I actually CALLED Tom Kenan in summer of 2011, his boyfriend (is it Christopher -- I'm no longer certain), answered his home phone in Chapel Hill, and said that Tom was THEN en route by plane back from Cairo, where he had been in high-level political talks.

So maybe Tom Kenan is OUT AHEAD of other thinkers -- maybe???

BUT, if we got some Kenan money to support the Conference, diverting it, say, from supporting their TOP RECIPIENTS, the Republican Party, Episcopal Church and perhaps even MORE narco-trafficking organizations, it would be a STEP in amends of Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and CIA -- who MURDERED Tennessee Williams , stole HIS copyrights and MONEY from Harvard, then cooperated to STEAL my memoir's copyright!!!

Already, the Kenans, having founded the KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICShttp://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, which is associated with HUFFINGTON POST, NOW more than TWICE as often quoted or re-posted on FACEBOOK than ANY other news source, are DESTROYING the Republican Party and Episcopal Church -- as they GIVE TO THEM, as well!!!






And even MORE FUN for WHITE PEOPLE!!!:





5. And then I made my BIGGEST MISTAKE of the day -- I called Testosteroni. And in the conversation, I was FORCED to realize that when I left Georgia in 2010, and had liquidated my house and all belongings at FIRE SALE prices, had I used my house equity to PAY OFF all debts except continuing car payments, I would only have had about $10,000.00 left -- many times that going to card companies whom I felt NO GUILT stiffing, because of some illegal things all of them EXCEPT Bank of America did to me (and Bank of America wrote off $25,000.00, then quickly let me open a new account!!!).


Thank you Kenans and Sinatras!!!


You can google in this blog to see the crimes of American Express, WELLS FARGOCiti, and SunTrust banks against me if you are bored enough.






So the BOTTOM LINE about my previous money, is that since I never paid nor renegotiated my DEBTS, KARMA is the CULPRIT, and that is WHY the Mexican Drug Mafia in the person of




"Alfredo" Cornelio Prada Diaz -- fake name -- and he turned out to have TONS of "Felony" Warrants against him in Jalisco Estado -- his ID showing not only his first actual name the same as Tennessee Williams' father's first name, and his birthdate was shown as March 26 -- the same as Tennessee's.


He said everyone called him "Alfredo" because of his delicious "creamy white sauce."


CLEVER CIA, Republican, Episcopalian DRUG MAFIA, no???


Well, if that had been an actual SENTENCE, it would have concluded by clarifying that Alfredo only stole what was not really mine to begin with -- from a CERTAIN perspective of BANKS BEING GODS.





Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment