Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Email Just Sent to the Daughter of TORCHY, Nancy Babcock!!!


Nancy Babcock -- a horse-lover!!! (I meant nothing untoward!!!)



Dear Nancy,

Today, I chanced on something I had written about you a few years ago, and felt called to write you. I have wanted to apologize for my words and actions some years ago that pushed us apart, and although I don’t remember how that happened exactly, I DO know that I was at best “difficult” in those days, which were shortly after I was taken off Lithium Carbonate, which I had been on for 31 years. That was like having a lobotomy undone after 31 years, and it has taken me until recently to straighten most things out.




In my Stone Mountain living room with Francine, 2005. I swear, I wasn't choking her!!!


I am happy to report that I have two cats where I now live in Puerto Vallarta, but not the Francine Fishpaw or Stella Lo-Rider I had in Atlanta – Francine was killed by “Fernando Merino”, the son of Colombia’s top cocaine exporter, in 2010, trying to terrorize me (but he cried more than stoic I when he buried Francine for me), and Stella was kept, a few months later, when I escaped being held captive by Drug Mafia, including the Canadian woman who discovered in the book THE KENAN FAMILY that both the shrink who headed the APA when the DSM was changed to remove homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses , AND the shrink in charge of collating all the data before analysis to make that decision, were descended from the three Kenan brothers who settled in North Carolina in the 1730s. I’m very proud of that and others of the Kenan Contributions (if not all of them).

I have also done a “One-Two Punch” with John Lahr to Sewanee, the Episcopal Church, the CIA, and the Republican Party, by Lahr first in his just released TENNESEE WILLIAMS: MAD PILGRIMAGE OF THE FLESH, doing a GREAT job of capturing the spirit and work of Tennessee, but leaving the details of his death so ridiculously at skew-lines of logic and story claimed, that it was EASY for me to destroy that story, and while I no longer hope to move the Williams Estate from Sewanee to Harvard, I will NOT be silent about the truth about Tennessee’s actual murderer (or thieves-of-estate).

Perhaps you would be interested in reading some of my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, or its mirror in better graphics since the first of 2014, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx. And I DID mention you earlier today (and the link to http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/10/honoring-crazed-presbyterian-women.html is actually in THIS posting from yesterday: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/09/rp-conclusion-john-lahr-deliberately.html).

Well, I have nearly 2,500 blog posts now (not counting mirrorings), going back to 2008 (older ones not as well edited for typos, etc. – and newer ones showing corrections). I have an email list of 500 (by conscription – mostly press, law enforcement, politicians, religious leaders, and friends of Tennessee Williams), who get every posting by email – as well as 600 – 700 hitting my blogs each day, otherwise, so do have a following, although I have no idea how many of the “emailed” read what they get.

I just decided to take charge of some things no one else was bothering with, so WHY NOT???



Live Life to the Fullest!!!

Kenan is a Scot Family, Presbyterian, originally, but called “Frozen Chosen” by those at First Presbyterian in Wilmington, North Carolina – where I tried joining the clan (with poor results) – LOL!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment