Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From Conception to Appreciation!!!


Light artist Miguel Chevalier projected light covers the floor of Sacre Coeur in Morocco 


While I ponder my own beginnings. . .




>>> CONCEIVED ON MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY 1950


1. I remember the first time I asked my father where babies come from -- he an avid but only moderately successful gardener, told me that "Daddy fertilizes Mommy in the night."

Since that is all he said, I assumed he meant like he fertilized his roses, by shaking de-natured cow manure into her from a two-pound Maxwell House coffee can -- and for SOME unremembered reason, I had it going into the RIGHT PLACE!!!


I just thought I should be CLEAR about how I was conceived.


2.
10707065_1578293662398447_207240292_n

For the "lovers of pretty", Puerto Vallarta's pier, taken when Huffington Post was in town yesterday, exploring the town.




For lovers of "Cats all boxed up compliments of Costco", my two, Melanie and Pecas.





For the "Y-M-C-A" lover in ALL of us!!!




>>> WHAT I WANT TO MAKE PERFECTLY CLEAR -- BEFORE SEEKING SEVERAL LEGAL REMEDIES:


Although I have stated MANY TIMES that I no longer hope or expect to CHANGE the disposition of Tennessee Williams' estate, moving it from Sewanee/The University of the South/Episcopal Church to Harvard, where Tennessee planned for it to go, I DEMAND to be allowed to speak my mind about it -- like Tennessee's lawyer brother, Dakin, did until the day he died, and like Dotson Rader did, and only NOW has been able to begin resurrecting his writing career.

The ONLY reason I am not allowed as much is my mother's connection to the top of the Republican Party, narco-trafficking, and her planning the NAZI takeover of the USA with Popes Paul VI,  John Paul II, and Alexander-the-Ratzinger.




Pope Alexander in his FIRST career.



Here is the letter I sent the AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, which they eventually decided they could NOT take my case since it was NOT against a governmental agency, but Jamie Lee Sutherlandprincipally, an individual: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-to-american-civil-liberties.html


And in searching for that, I chanced on John Bak's TENNESSEE WILLIAMS: A LITERARY LIFE (2013), and in its Prologue, Mr. Bak writes of WHY he does not consider my book to be of worth -- his reasons mostly applying to OTHER books he also mentions as a group with mine. Cowardly, is the best adjective I can come up with for Mr. Bak (whom I've also had HUGE email arguments with -- but not in a couple of years). http://books.google.com.mx/books?id=3nvTIK4XqNIC&pg=PR9&lpg=PR9&dq=%22scott+kenan%22+dotson+rader&source=bl&ots=KeOWydFxuu&sig=5-3giIOMQN8GblBet7qcT_CKBvc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=c3MYVIrjAcXy8QHamICYCw&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false


BUT MY BOTTOM LINE POINT IS THAT THE SCHOLARS CAME TO WILLIAMS OUT OF LOVE OF THE SUBJECT



And I am NOT upset that they had NO CHOICE but to tow the Sewanee Lies -- or be CUT OFF by those who handle the estate from access to Williams materials or copyright permissions.





Me, Thomas Keith, and his short Colombian boyfriend Arturo, at the Bishop's Reception following Tennessee Williams' Induction Ceremony into the Poets' Corner of Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in New York City, fall 2009.


I am not, really, angry even with Thomas Elliot Keith (head of those who control Williams Scholars for Sewanee), NOT because I thought he was so HOT and MASCULINE years ago when I met him and before his face got as WAXEN as Mitch McConnell's, but because he DOES love Williams and his work.


Consider Thomas Keith's KNOWN crimes:


1. He edited my book, changing it to show that Tennessee KNEW that his sister Rose was to have a lobotomy before it occurred and did NOTHING to stop it -- Thomas was intent on destroying Tennessee's claims of really loving his sister -- but provided for her out of GUILT over his actions, instead. Thomas told me that the other scholars had spent YEARS analyzing things and had finally come to this conclusion.

None of them ever told me this, but I suppose that does not mean it was true (or untrue) -- and I was quoting Tennessee, and "doubting" Thomas changed that considerably.



Paul Willis in purple shirt -- Thomas Keith in purple tie.



2. At the 2009 TENNESSEE WILLIAMS/NEW ORLEANS LITERARY FESTIVAL, Thomas Keith not only shared his Xanax with Festival Director Paul Willis -- but his bed as well -- in an attempt to calm the nervous and frenetic Willis down.


This I do not know because I was also THERE, but because this is what Thomas told me he had to do, while I had lunch with him and Arturo in New York City in fall of 2009.

What DISTURBED ME was that Thomas told me he had been on THREE psych meds for a long time, including the addictive Xanax, and had not even CONSIDERED that some day he should GET OFF THEM!!!



For Thomas Elliot Keith, Mental Illness is something he will just ALWAYS have.


3. Although I never heard Arturo's actual LEGAL STATUS of living in the United States, I also never heard he actually has a JOB where taxes are taken out. Arturo's immediate family lives in the SMOKE RISE section of Stone Mountain, Georgia, and they BOTH said I could NEVER visit him or his family there.


Arturo's family is part of the Colombian Cocaine Cartel in Stone Mountain that Bill Clinton brought the CIA to PROTECT.




The Cali Cartel of Colombia leader who bought his house on W. Mountain Street FAR below market value with aid of Stone Mountain City Politicians, and in 2010, STOLE my concrete fountain for HALF PRICE with the help of one of the City's Police Officers, Mr. Nunn.




4. Well despite EVERYTHING (and it is a LOT!!!), I hold no grudge against Thomas Keith, either. ALL other Williams scholars (the ones at the center of things), have either sent me notes or "back-door" messages, and my favorite of those the last year is this:






Scott




Photo compliments of Ms. Alison Fraser, now completing her run in the traveling WICKED.





Alison Fraser (front right), in the premiere of Tennessee Williams' IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, 2012.



Alison Fraser, today:




.

No comments:

Post a Comment