Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mercy ME, Mercy House (re-visited)!!!


Mercy House Shelter -- exterior



Interior at Mercy House



>>> MY EMAIL EXCHANGE OF THIS MORNING:

Scott Kenan 

12:34 PM (2 minutes ago)



to FrankZapple4Commiss.patspear4nhccskipcorpinfoerin,


Frank Roberts


Dear Mr. Roberts,

First, to answer your request, by my stated rules of a couple of months ago, I declared I would NOT remove from my email list anyone in an elected or appointed political office -- including anyone running for one, which you are for New Hanover County Commissioner (Republican), so I was tempted to give you a flat and definite NO, but then after some research, I noticed YOU are now head of a re-vitalized Mercy House Shelter, where I stayed late October 2011 through early 2012. I see many NEEDED improvements have been made -- and I salute you!!!


I also notice that you had a very distinguished career in our United States Military, especially the Coast Guard. and as you should know from reading my blog, I not only lived in Cape May, NJ for five years and knew many Coasties there (even shared a big group of them's excitement when in the mid-1970s Olivia Newton-John announced she was joining the US Coast Guard -- but had to inform those excited young men that Ms. Newton-John was an Australian citizen, so not likely for it to work out).

Later, in my longest job (of 18 years), I worked for www.pentagon-usa.com, selling ad space in the yearbooks and some alumni journals for ALL the service academies and war colleges, including in Tide Rips for the Coast Guard Academy -- and was proud to do so!!! My family has a long and proud military service record, Gen. James Kenan having led a group of citizens against the Stamp Act at Wilmington EIGHT YEARS before the Boston Tea Party, Col. William R. Kenan (Sr.), was the ONLY Confederate soldier credited with piercing Washington, DC defenses and taking a clear shot at President Lincoln -- missing, but killing his aide. 

"Bill" Kenan went on to cause with the pastor of First Presbyterian, the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, in which Whites successfully removed elected Black officials from office by resignation on pain of death, major business owners who were black had their businesses stolen and were not compensated, and enough severed black heads were impaled on stakes that bristled on the spit of land at the confluence of the Cape Fear and Northeast Cape Fear rivers, that for some years it was called "Niggerhead Point".





As everyone in Wilmington (for a year or so, anyway), knows, THIS was how Wilmington went from being Progressive, majority black, and culturally diverse, to majority White and a stranglehold of Christian Democrats (now Christian Republicans, due to reversal of the Party philosophies). What people forget, is that Wilmington is ALSO the largest port of entry to the USA for waterborne illegal drugs, mostly picked up from small boats docking in metro-Wilmington personal docks -- like the one Google Maps reveals attached to your Flounder Lane address. (That doesn't mean you are involved in narco-trafficking --  not all Wilmingtonians with docks are.)

I know of these things because my own parents set up much of this drug trafficking when they lived in Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s, and then in late spring 2011, I worked for Rusty Hooks, Jr. of Arbor Advantage, who explained it all to me -- and no doubt now wishes he hadn't!!!

And when I was a resident of Mercy House Shelter, Rev. Clarence Shavers (called "Clara-belle" behind his back), who still ran Mercy House (which he had founded), was the ONLY Wilmington pastor who NEVER invited us to worship in his church next door and eventually kicked me out due to a trumped-up charge that I had made a sexual pass at the ugliest skank-of-a-guy in the shelter, but even THAT GUY pleaded to Rev. Shavers saying he had exaggerated what happened and NOT to kick me out. Google my name in quotes followed by the shelter's name to find what all I have blogged about my experiences there.)

Annoyed and wanting to prove a point, I eventually had homo-sex with nearly one half of the residents who stayed more than a month -- without paying a single one of them. And indeed, the gentleman this article, http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20140530/articles/140539986?tc=ar, refers to as having lived there for NINE YEARS, was in the habit of selling his Food Stamps at 50 cents on the dollar to one of the local mom-and-pop convenience stores -- to buy drugs and to purchase sex from young guys while he rented a cheap hotel room for a few days of DRUG MANIA!!!


Christopher Wright Rogers


If you care to solve the problem of so many eating, compliments of the MANY food charities in Wilmington, so they can sell their Food Stamps for cash to buy drugs, etc., then please try to contact "The Sneeden" (aka Christopher Wright Rogers -- who told me that only ONE Episcopal priest at St. James, Wilmington, is involved in narco-trafficking for the Episcopal Church), and/or Cindy Beatty, his girlfriend in spring 2011, when the two of them freeloaded at my 8th street apartment, and not only TOLD me they did this with their Food Stamps, but had the cash (and drugs), to prove it, but NOT enough to pay rent, and when I finally kicked them out, I found many things they had stolen from my desk and their contact info for a Wilmington City Detective whom they were spying on me for -- as well as their admission of being interviewed by D.A. Ben David many times about me.

But what is IMPORTANT is that Mercy House Shelter continues to improve, and I trust you no longer collect TONS of goods for homeless (NEVER given to Mercy House residents -- but warehoused in the back part of the building -- then sold off for profit by Rev. Shavers).

Here is my question that your answer will get you off my list -- or not: As the IRS and other reporting rules for RELIGIOUS Charities are so much less than for even other charities (government promotion of religion) -- and it is all TAX FREE, many Republicans hide illegal activities behind fake religious organizations. Another is FAKE charities for military -- like my nemesis and Sean Hannity's good friend Christal Presley tried to do WITH help of the Atlanta Journal Constitution and even CNN, which STILL stands by Christal's lies. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/christal-presley-total-fake-best-friend.html.



Christal Presley whose un-Christian "tongue-in-vagina" antics with her aggressive Afghan Hound, Arthur, led to poison ivy that spread even to her internal organs!!!



YOU are President of Pat Floyd Ministries, whose Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pat-Floyds-Thrift-Shop/573345962753734, yet whose website is currently MISSING IN ACTION!!! http://www.patfloydsthriftshop.com/.


Would you kindly send me an electronic copy of Pat Floyd Ministries' last federal tax return??? If you prefer paper, let me know and I'll send you my mailing address. We should be able to clear much of this up QUICKLY, and since I firmly believe ALL Republicans are NOT Slaves to Lucifer, I hope to add your name to that of Jennifer Harjo, Wilmington's Chief Public Defender -- the only other Republican I feel is honest and capable. I already expect to vote for Elizabeth Redenbaugh this fall -- and hope I can vote for you, too!!!

Scott

PS: Mercy House's webpage http://www.mercyhouse.us/ shows to mail donations to Rev. Shaver DIRECTLY and lists the rent as being $15.00/week, which it was increased from to $20.00/week many years ago now. Shouldn't you UPDATE IT???

PPS: Apparently you LOST your primary as you are not listed here: http://elections.nhcgov.com/candidates/2014-candidates/. Still, this email will serve as a WARNING to the other candidates what they should expect when I soon (within a year or so), sue the CRAP out of Wilmington City Police, Sheriff's Deputies, and D.A. Benjamin R. David, especially. The requirement to take you OFF my list still stands.



On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 5:28 AM, Frank Roberts wrote:


Please unsubscribe me from your email list.

Thank You,
Frank Roberts


On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment