Friday, September 5, 2014

On a "Day of Reckoning" . . .


John Lahr's bio of Tennessee Williams begins being delivered to at least Amazon.com retail customers today.


Tennessee and I are waiting with healthy skepticism and bated breath, which to the ignorant is "baited breath".


Neither of us have been eating minnows, however, for various reasons.





>>> TWO QUICK EMAIL EXCHANGES OF THIS MORNING:


1.

Hey Robin-Red-Breast -- thanks for this, and I have decided NOT to return to AA unless my drinking returns to excess, and I fail to bring it under control (none for now and a healthy break, at least). So many people who have quit or become "social drinkers" again WITHOUT help of continuing AA, have been coming out of the woodwork to show me support.



Georges Borschardt, a kindly-looking man: http://gbagency.com/

I'd like to meet at nearly any time, but the fact is that today, John Lahr, the LION of English language theater critics who also has business constraints of his literary agency handling half of Tennessee Williams' rights FOR Sewanee, the thieving murderers who did Tennessee Williams in to best Harvard University, has his say, in that Amazon today begins delivering his books to retail consumers.

No matter what he writes about me or these facts, history won't change -- but my approach to getting the truth out will certainly be affected -- possibly radically. And then since I have all these other ties to important things in American (especially), history that are interconnected to that, it will be quite a "Day of Reckoning", although that will unfold in greater Time!!!

I called my Mom this morning to let her know what is on my mind and that I have left the AA that my father and all my siblings had and have so much faith in to help with their own alcohol problems. Mom has no actual exposure to my blog, but my siblings might sometimes let her know about what I write. I don't know -- we've never discussed this -- but I wanted her to know that while one thing is good for ME, I do not say AA is NOT GOOD for the rest of the family -- or many others. We just have different ways of thinking, so I'm glad they found what works for them.

And my friend Testosteroni (although I dare say YOU have more natural testosterone!!!), will receive copies of Lahr's book for himself and me today -- then ship mine on in a process that takes at least 10 days. I don't know if he savors the process of reading a book front to back -- or will go to the index to find listings of me (assuming I'm actually named -- NO OTHER Williams scholar ever named me in major, published writing, except an old Williams "trick," Anthony Narducci, whose book was incomplete more than in error, although his account differs in "post Scott" stories from what Skye Wyatt and Gary Tucker reported to me in front of Tennessee), and he did NOT use my last name in his book.



Anthony "Tony" Narducci






So I'm a little anxious to see what magic Lahr has come up with under these conditions. The biggest thing my life is dedicated to now is to get the TRUTH out about Tennessee Williams, and I am not afraid to suffer any indignities or even death in the process. That said, I believe my suffering indignities has nearly come to an end, and it is now time for the OTHERS TO PAY THE DAMN PIPER!!!


The road to Hell is paved with GOOD INTENTIONS.


Scott


On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Robin-Red-Breast wrote:

Great. 

Let me know when you are considering one of those "meetings" but don't think you could fully tolerate it.

R


2. This one, somewhat enhanced:


Thanks Teri -- I had pretty much figured as much and am tempted to do some fancy writing footwork to make you laugh about all this, but know you're too busy to read it now -- HA!!!


It seems to me that this leaves it so that I am responsible for paying all my own bills except for yours, which leaves the question of my needing your services. I think I've proven I can handle money OK. But I want you to know that I PREFER to continue the way we are, and if it had not been for your experience and knowledge, I might have deconstructed into a pile of molecules no longer organized into a living human being back when Nair Law sent out those orders to raid my accounts -- and because of a technicality, they got only SSI Disability money that is ILLEGAL for them to take






As you likely recall, I let them know that BEFORE RISHI NAIR DID THAT, but he persisted so I hope to JAIL HIM  for as long as possible and get what assets of his I can.


SUPER DITTO for Jamie Lee Sutherland, and possibly his Wells Fargo employer; Daliah Saper, and Jeff Duncan of Saper Law, LLC in Chicago, then, Mr. Duncan having ALSO worked on the legal team of District Attorney Benjamin R. David in New Hanover County Courts, in North Carolina when I was charged and jailed repeatedly on eight false charges, now all dropped, as well as TWO nut-house commitments, from which I was released as soon as legally possible.




This should give Ben David SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. I knew his wife, Stephanie, who told a homeless friend of mine who takes care of the David yard, that Ben had been "loosing sleep" over problems I caused him then (fall of 2011). 


Wait until he sees what problems I cause him NOW!!!


Regarding what Ben's long-term male lover told ME, shortly before Lee was given a nice pick-up truck by Ben and told to LEAVE TOWN PERMANENTLYhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


The shenanigans of changing all the Dekalb County, Georgia Court Records to HIDE Judge Linda Warren Hunter's crimes against me in 1990, and Christal Presley's, Fox News's
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's, Newt Gingrich's, CNN's, and American Express's crimes against me in 2010, is of a LOWER priority, but MUST be done to protect others in the future.


So carry on, and I'll be certain to let MBE know to mail you that check.


Thanks,
Scott


On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Teri of Benefits Management wrote:


Scott,

So sorry, you know how the first of the month is.  I am reimbursing the $94 today. I did not understand that Jessica still has a check from me, I thought she just could not take them moving forward.  It would be fine if she mailed it back so that it can be put back in your account faster. It is not possible to do the electronic funds transfer so I will reimburse you each month.  Thank you for your patience!

Teri


>>> NOW THIS IS THE CRAZIEST PART:


Last night, I got an email from "Campbell, Andrew acampbell9@liberty.edu is the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation, the largest university in Virginia, and the largest Christian University in the worldhttp://www.liberty.edu/


Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains on more than 7,000 beautiful acres in Lynchburg, VA, Liberty offers over 450 programs from the certificate to the doctoral level, and is home to more than 100,000 residential and online students.




Print out this handy primer and pop it in your expensive purse/wallet -- just in case you are ever at a loss to explain our faith to unsaved trash.


Apparently, just like their birds-of-a-feather "Radical Islamist" allies, they are working for the fall of the USA's Constitutional Government too.


Now I rather like and respect TONS of "Real Christians" -- but they should have to make amends for NOT POLICING THEIR RANKS OF DEVIL WORSHIPERS, no???


What do YOU make of this email (translation by Google Translate)???:






Scott



Mahalalel, aka "The Prince of Peace", follows Kenan ("Cainan" in some translations -- and strangely that is the original spelling of Kenan, scholars and clerics to the landowning Maguire Family in Medieval Ireland where the Kenan family originated), if you credit the Judeo-Christian Bible at all.


Kenan is fourth in line from Adam to Noah (Bible scholars claim these are AGES, rather than super-old individuals), in Chronicles I, Old Testament.


According to the METAPHYSICAL BIBLE DICTIONARY published by the Unity Church, "Kenan" means either "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".


.

No comments:

Post a Comment