Saturday, September 6, 2014

Rishi Nair of NAIR LAW, LLC, Chicago Answers Me Obliquely -- Through Another???

Manmohan seeks Sathya Sai Baba`s blessings
Indian Prime Minister Manmohan seeks Sathya Sai Baba`s blessings




You see how well the Kenans get around -- an ad for their Breakers Hotel was on this undated India-Indian news page -- LOL!!!: http://www.sify.com/news/manmohan-seeks-sathya-sai-baba-s-blessings-imagegallery-national-klwtWjefhdcsi.html





>>> ADDED LAST: OK, on the tenth or so reading of this (and according to what Mr. Davessar claims), I realized that Oskar Schindler was the REINCARNATED son of Hannah Kenan -- not her blood child (or sumpthin'). But then I just got MORE via email from Mr. Davessar, which I will add at the bottom of this first correspondence.


Dear Mr. Davessar,

Thank you for this piece of creative writing -- should you ever be in Puerto Vallarta on a Saturday morning, I extend the invitation for you to read at our Writers Group!!! That said, we would not let such GLARING errors pass -- like your claim that Oskar Schindler's mom was Hannah Kenan -- HA!!! While many Kenans I am related to were "lost" so not in the family genealogies that have been published, the only Hannah listed there (while a fairly close relative of mine), lived in the late 1700s. And as everyone knows, Oskar's parents were named Hans and Louisa Schindler. Whilest paternity can be a murky subject, maternity (other than babies put right up for adoption or stolen), is rarely disputed.

Now, I did google your email address (which most admirably employs your apparently real name), Google found only one listing -- some writing on your investments company blog (your company located on Battery Lane in Bethesda, MD). STRANGELY, the only way to read your blog piece -- sort of like secret writing one must heat with a candle flame to reveal what is there), was to use my cursor to highlight the entire piece, which DID pop it out in light blue writing in English, which I copied into WORD, so I could change the font to black, and decrease the font size enough so lines did not overlap, making it quite readable, and I see it is all about promoting PERSONAL CHASTITY as well as INVESTMENT CHASTITY (the latter not adequately defined), but your conviction is very clear that chastity is what would propel your firm to success.

Your article as I found it, dated September 8, 1913: http://www.therearenopoliticsindharma.com/2013/09/davessar-capital-management.html, but also I checked your main blog, which you added to last in June of 2014, and it is readable without resorting to TRICKS!!!: http://www.therearenopoliticsindharma.com/

However, when I called your phone number hoping to discuss this with you by voice (before I jumped to any conclusions), I discovered that your business phone has been disconnected, presumably, since this past June.

One other small matter comes from this passage, "The reincarnation of Hannah Kenan's son called the Breakers, where he once visited on a company retreat, and left a message.  The message was that General Johnston and General Sherman could be placed together outside Kenan properties." Well, first of all, I'll PRESUME you meant statues of them, and the Kenans who own The Breakers Hotel, Palm Beach (Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan), own so MUCH property in so many countries, that either one would have to place a SHITLOAD OF STATUES -- or this needs more specificity of location.


Which is it???


Thanks in advance for your prompt reply!!! I'll copy some in Writers Group so they will know to expect you.

Scott


PS: I dare say (and this is probably a real stretch and unfair), that given that you are presumably an India-Indian -- like Mr. Rishi Nair of Nair Law, LLC in Chicago, whom I only yesterday announced my intention to SUE BEYOND HIS BELIEF and PROSECUTE FOR CRIMES as well, that your contact of me was meant to distract me from what is important. That hasn't worked -- but I DO thank you for the amusement -- and wish you the GREATEST SUCCESS in your CONTINUING CHASTITY!!!


Also, I learned that Rishi Nair answers emails around the clock, seven days a week, so I think HE TOO is into this "Chastity Thang".



On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Pankaj Davessar <pdavessar@gmail.com> wrote:


Dear Mr. Kenan, somewhere a Kenan's son won the Civil War.  His ancestral home is Liberty Hall. Robert E. Lee's ancestral home is Stratford Hall.  Both Robert E. Lee and WIlliam Wing Loring attended Alexandria Academy.  Loring commanded the Third Cavalry Regiment while Lee Commanded the Fourth Cavalry Regiment.  

Both fought in Mexico and with Stonewall Jackson during the Civil War.  Hannah Kenan's son in a subsequent life landed on the Jefferson Davis highway and exclaimed that him and Jefferson Davis won.  

The reincarnation of Hannah Kenan's son called the Breakers, where he once visited on a company retreat, and left a message.  The message was that General Johnston and General Sherman could be placed together outside Kenan properties.  

It is her son's estimation that they were reunited with God together as an act of HIS will when General Johnston got sick at General Sherman's funeral.  It might seem ironic for a member of the Confederacy to claim that he won the Civil War, but in a later birth Hannah Kenan's son would be Oskar Schindler.  That might shed a little light on the matter.  

There are now 7000 Schindler Jews.  Their number will continue to grow if God willing the Israelis don't send them to a concentration camp :).  Lastly in a later birth Sathya Sai Baba would declare his relationship with Hannah Kenan's son to be the same as Krishna's relationship to Arjun.  Sai Baba would predict that her son would be born early and that his name should be Pankaj.  

Pankaj is a boy's name and I was born prematurely.  They did not have sonograms in those days.  My date of birth is September 22, 1976. September 22 is the date the Emancipation Proclamation was issued. 

Pankaj Davessar



>>> And then Pankaj's reply to me (after my response to that, published here, first):



Dear Mr. Davessar,

These latest two emails have prompted me to rather like you -- I think you are honestly seeking. And I AGREE WITH YOU, you are confused -- indeed, this whole thing, based on what Sai Baba told you, he an India-Indian (I write this only to distinguish from "American Indians"), was followed by some of my white American "hippy" friends in the 1970s who were his followers while students at Denison University, is confusing.

But having again consulted the 1999 edition of the book THE KENAN FAMILY (Mercer University Press), I find this (pp 379 - 380), making this at least the WRONG Hannah Kenan:

"Hannah Kenan, widow of Jeremiah Kenan, deceased, was appointed administrator of the estate on 4 January 1769. She lived a short while after that, for on 5 October 1769 the Court appointed James White as administrator of the estate of Jeremiah Kenan, as Hannah Kenan was now deceased."




But I have one question for you: What does it mean in the modern world that you are actually a Brahmin? 



As you might have noticed, we have a Brahmin Caste in the USA too -- EPISCOPALIANS. According to the popular saying, "They think they are more Catholic than God!!!"

Scott




Today's American Episcopal Bishops (ready for Halloween), include Katharine Jefforts Schori, on left, Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, USA!!!





On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 5:09 PM, Pankaj Davessar <pdavessar@gmail.com> wrote:


That sounds like her Hannah Kenan, mother to William Wing Loring.  Sathya Sai Baba revealed this information to me.  My last name is Davessar.  I am the fourth consecutive member of my family to attend law school ( although I dropped out) and I am a Brahmin.

 - Pankaj Davessar


On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Pankaj Davessar <pdavessar@gmail.com> wrote:


Dear Mr. Kenan, Thank you for your response.

"William Wing Loring was born in Wilmington, N. C. December 4, 1818 to Ruben and Hannah 
(Kenan) Loring."  I am confused.  Thank you for your response. 


Pankaj


>>> AND THEN (BELIEVE IT OR NOT), A FINAL EXCHANGE:




FOOL!!! I gave you my published reference, and acknowledgement that there may be other Kenans who did NOT get into the book. You DID NOT credit YOUR source with its publication details -- like a common white Christian Republican -- so either this is another Hannah (unlikely, but possible), or Sai Baba is a LIAR and FALSE PROPHET!!!


In any case, don't pester me again with your Bull Shit!!!




You can't even pay yer DAMN PHONE BILL -- let alone answer ANY of my important questions!!!


Thank you,
Scott D. Kenan
Cyber-General, Five Star (USA y Mexico)
House-o-David


LOL!!!

.
On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Pankaj Davessar <pdavessar@gmail.com> wrote:


Thank you.  William Wing Loring was born in North Carolina to Hannah Kenan.  He went to school with Robert E. Lee.  I could not imagine him not being a Kenan from the family whose ancestral home is Liberty Hall.

- Can you explain how his mother's last name is Kenan and he is not related to the family of General James Kenan.  

The reason I ask is because of Robert E. Lee.  Can you explain this phenomenon.  It is important to me.  Lee had family who fought in the Revolutionary war.

- Pankaj







.

No comments:

Post a Comment