Monday, September 22, 2014

Well, It's Not the Ides of March -- but I Had to DO AWAY WITH Julius Caesar, Nonetheless!!!



Let them suck THIS!!!:



The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" sits atop Kenan Steeple on First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, North Carolina.


Let Julius Caesar suck that.



>>> I'M SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY MOOD,


1. Here is the best thing of the day: while waiting for Julius Caesar to come back this evening for some free "rock and roll", not only has the water been off atop my hill for six hours, but ten minutes before he arrived the USA started bombing Syria and CNN could smell the ADVERTISING DOLLARS POURING IN!!!


2. But THAT wasn't what I had meant to write -- I had spent an hour reading the beginning of John Lahr's Tennessee Williams biography, and it is REALLY WELL WRITTEN (as well as researched, etc.), and is full of new detail that fleshes out long-ago situations that the reader can just STEP INTO -- easy as pie!!!



So I'm even more glad that Mr. Lahr has completed his effort, and hope he has OUTRAGEOUS success, which he deserves.


Lahr's job was to capture Williams -- mine to prove the murder and theft of estate (and to eventually MAKE PEACE with all involved, both DEAD and ALIVE.


3. 








4. Getting back to Julius Caesar, he arrived at the time this evening that he'd said he would -- and nicely dressed for the activities he had suggested (conversation and sex). As soon as he walked in the door, he announced that the "fucking cops" had just stopped him (a pedestrian), and STOLEN his 140 pesos (he actually owed me 100 pesos, that he had said he'd pay me tonight).



That was it. I very firmly and loudly told him to "get right back out that door" and to never let me see his face again. He obeyed, and as I followed him off my front porch, I hollered at him that cops don't stop pedestrians unless they are doing drugs in public or some other STUPID or ASS-HOLIC thing, so get out of my life and don't come back.




Actual photo (one of several I found on the internet), of former Puerto Vallarta Mayor, Chava Gonzalez Resendiz (PRI Party) giving a full NAZI SALUTE!!!. Chava scheduled FOUR meetings with me in 2010, regarding my hoped-for 100th Birthday Celebration for Tennessee Williams in 2011, but STIFFED me by not showing even once.


And during his tenure, the local cops DID stop people illegally -- claiming reasons and demanding a bribe or they would arrest you. I was stopped nearly every night as I drove the main drag just past the Cruise-Ships Marina. I played stupid -- even pretending I didn't understand English, once -- and ALWAYS got let go, without paying.


But under the new Mayor Ramón Guerrero Martínez, there have been no more such problems.





And as "Julius Caesar" strode the concrete trail toward the end of my street, I yelled so all the neighbors could hear (most understand at least simple English -- including all the sex words), "Suck someone else's cock from now on!!!" -- despite the fact that he'd never done that to me, although the reverse had been performed.


Soon, thereafter, I was on the phone with Testosteroni in New York to relay the humorous tale, and Testo was RIGHT when he then said, "You KNOW he's gonna be back."



He will be -- after a few days. Mexicans are the MOST PERSISTENT salespeople I have ever encountered, but what is ALSO true, is that he will remember this and NOT push me hard -- and he is NOT a dangerous guy.


If you don't mind those kinds of games, just TODAY, he got a tattoo on his forearm (I forget which one), in 2" Gothic letters, black: LAS VEGAS., so he's not so very hard to find.



Julio has simple Gothic letters on a less-fleshy arm (some nice hairs included).


5. No telling what TOMORROW brings -- but I expect to have some fun with that too.


Scott

Fox News's Forecast for Wednesday





.

No comments:

Post a Comment