Friday, September 19, 2014

What Was He THINKING???


Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto and his family -- I use this to illustrate the physical type of "Julius Caesar", who resembles the Pena Nieto son -- but older, Julio being 29.


This story has been going on for over a week now, but began in the bottom third of this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/09/three-of-three-questioned-actual.html. And while there WERE mysterious lies that Julio told me of how we had met many months ago, and he DID show up a couple of times as if my electronic communication had been compromised and he knew exactly where to find me -- and when, he is just a small-time drug user, at most used by the Mafia to see how "crazy" I am and how "crazy and disheveled" my home might be -- a clue to my mental condition.

And for the record, "Julius Caesar" never showed up yesterday, and I've watched him come and go via the trail that leads directly to town BELOW my hill -- he does NOT live as close as he's claimed, at ALL!!!

So "Julius Caesar" dismissed as an insignificant, non-violent guy, let's remember a few things about Presidente Pena Nieto:


1. Around the time of his election, July 1, 2012, the most popular Google search using his name was "Pena Nieto gay", and off and on, this has continued. 

2. While Pena Nieto was Governor of the State of Mexico, one of his boyfriends he had had imprisoned to shut him up, was released and fled to the USA where Barack Obama's Government gave him political asylum (as a persecuted gay person from a foreign country).

By ALL accounts, Pena Nieto has NO PROBLEM now with gay people he did NOT sleep with. Ricky Martin is his wife's BEST FRIEND!!!

Also, Pena Nieto made a list of 288 things he hoped to accomplish as Governor, completing all but a few. I would NOT underestimate Senor Pena Nieto!!!

And while America refuses to notice, Mexico has been standing up for herself, to the USA, in more and more ways, actually FINALLY opening an investigation into CIA CORRUPTION OF MEXICAN POLITICS




Friday, September 12, 2014

Here is my email conversation with Diamante Azul:


Dear Senor Azul,

This was EXACTLY my thought some hours previous to you imploring me not to publish what I had already published and sent by email with a link to where I had already published it.

My first reaction to your email was an up-swelling of fear, followed by the question, "Has he smoked too much pot???" (This was sent to me late in the evening.)

But after sleeping on it, I realize that you so look forward to my ever needing you as my perfect fluffer, that it was really a CHARMING way to express your real concerns for my well-being.

I thank you for that, and will expand further in my blog, soon.

Scott


On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Diamante Azul wrote:


none of my business at all but something is urging me to tell you to be careful... please dont post this..


On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:



>>> ADDED @ 3:17 PM, CDT:



I had no idea you had been smoking rum and coke -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm sorry to hear you are so fearful of communications with me. THAT tells us all something, since I never believed (during the last two minutes), that you and I would ever speak directly into each others' microphones.

Later, Alligator!!!
Scott

PS: If you want me not to post our emails, just state THAT -- rather than concerning yourself with my blogging (except to correct any errors or add something juicy, etc.). I promise to comply.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Diamante Azul wrote:

oh silly Scott.. well me too.. silly that is ..... and I almost didnt write but  like I said I felt prompted to at least say "be careful" although i know that is not necessary.and  your compulsion to post all limits our communication but no matter. have a great day and actually i have quit smoking altogether..not even late night rum and coke..



And President Barack Obama sent his comment too:





It might be best for the ever-warring, masculine, aggressive US to MARRY the more receptive, intuitive Mexico (but still have autonomy for both) -- since if you draw a line from Houston to Seattle, the US STOLE all territory west of that FROM MEXICO -- and ADMITS IT!!!




It would be a PERFECT Christian, Heterosexual style MARRIAGE, no???



>>> ON TO ANOTHER MATTER:


Yesterday, I picked up John Lahr's Tennessee Williams bio, and was so affected seeing GREAT photos (new to the popular press), of some old friends of mine that I have no pictures of, that I was unable to begin reading the book yet, but explored its end matter and photos, instead.


The FIRST photo I opened to on page 574, shows Gary Tucker, 1981, in the foreground, with Tennessee, and two cast members of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND behind him, they both returning in 1982 for the FINAL version of Tennessee's last COMPLETED full-length play at the Goodman Theatre, which I covered very well in my memoir: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/. And Lahr mentions Gary's name only ONCE -- according to the index -- on page 580, with NO MENTION AT ALL of Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, Gary's long-term companion until their deaths of AIDS, Gary in December of 1989, and Skye a few years later.


And Lahr seems fascinated with John Uecker, whom IDakin Williams, and Dotson Rader in our PUBLISHED MEMOIRS (mine, having its hard-cover debut CANCELLED by Republican-owned HERE Media in 2010), allege murdered Tennessee Williams, probably by smothering him with a pillow. 


Skye Wyatt ADMITTED TO ME that not only had Tennessee's maid, Leoncia McGee, been bribed by Maria St. Just with the continuing income she lost due to witnessing the Codicil to Tennessee's Will -- for claiming he was incompetent when he signed it, letting Sewanee and the Episcopal Church KEEP all the money and rights -- instead of them going to Harvard as Tennessee had intended -- but Skye admitted he and Gary, who both ALSO claimed Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the Codicil, had been PAID CASH by a top Republican Legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature, for their services assisting in the murder and cover-up.

The LAST I saw of Skye, was his driving his new roadster from his luxury condo in Chattanooga, TN, where he worked as a flunky for a caterer, to Atlanta, and buying ROUNDS OF DRINKS in BULLDOGS gay bar. And in 2009, while I was for half a year quite close to John Uecker, JOHN told me that Skye had told him THE EXACT SAME THING!!!



"Texas Kate" Moldawer with Tennessee -- Jim Williams (Tenn's first cousin), and Rose Williams sit behind them.


And WHY THE HELL is Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, MOLDAWER, eventually McNamara only listed ONCE in Lahr's index??? She was a LONG-TIME close friend, who was with him MUCH of the time he spent in Key West, and her son, Dudley Sharp III, Tennessee's ONLY known literal Godson (Episcopal), eventually became the MOST SEEN IN THE LOCAL AND NATIONAL MEDIA actually PROMOTING Texas's Death Penalty for the Republican Party a few years ago, now SHUT UP:



Dudley Sharp III is on the right.


And I just found that there is a "Gary Tucker Archives" of sorts, probably administered by Gary's sister, Holly (Tucker) Siegel, whom Gary always bragged was a General Motors Executive. See THESE materials, Senor John "Goose-Gay-in-a-Heterosexual-Marriage" Lahr!!!


http://www.hnoc.org/collections/tw/documents/Tucker.pdf

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-01-13/news/9001040164_1_mr-tucker-off-broadway-productions-tennessee-williams

A HOOT: On the second one, I found TWO ads from Kenan-owned THE BREAKERS HOTEL, Palm Beach, FL -- HA!!! They SURE get around!!!


I think it best I DON'T comment further -- until I've read the book.


And TODAY, I have some "paperwork chores" that will delay me further.






Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment