Friday, September 12, 2014

Yesterday's Posting Was My BIGGEST HIT in Months -- THANK YOU, READERS!!!


Nonie L. Robinson is a certified Christian Counselor and HBO producer based in Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Ga. She blocked me on Facebook, where her photos mostly show off her huge jugs as she yo-yos between obese and semi-obese.


Readers will recall that in late 2012, while I drove through La Penita, Nayarit, Mexico, the ghost of Elizabeth Taylor jumped into my car and rubbed her fabulous breasts all over me -- although it produced no rise, and at the first of this year when I used my landlord's dentist to pull an infected wisdom tooth, SHE was so short she had to press her bossoms firmly into my face to brace herself for twenty minutes -- the time it took to get all the pieces out.


I LOVE a HOT MAMA!!!


Nonie is also CEO of "Virtuous Woman Enterprise" (apparently not plural): http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Dallas/virtuous-woman-enterprise/93487037.aspx


Her promotion of her tits, mostly, reminds me of Michelle Obama's hero, Beyonce, in that she believes men should be controlled by shaking huge breasts and such.

We got into an argument this morning that ended thusly -- LOL!!!



If you don't have a thing nice to say maybe you should be quiet!
They are nice tits and you are a perfect Christian God-Hater.

Apparently you are too stupid for your own good! God made me the way I am and if you don't like it then kick rocks! Obviously you are the biggest hater of all!! Bye Felicia!!!! #DumbAss
Chat Conversation End

There is some kind of "gay meaning" to calling a guy "Felicia" (see the movie THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA: QUEEN OF THE DESERT", but I don't understand it.








>>> A FEW FACTS ABOUT YESTERDAY'S POSTING:


1. The last posting to be hit so hard and by so many so quickly, was thishttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/my-letter-to-trustees-and-community-at.html


2. As expected, unfortunately, Elizabeth Redenbaugh has BLOCKED ME on Facebook -- without even trying to show what she has done in her campaign, which never seems to hit the news, so it must not be much. Gov. McCrory appointed her Republican opponent, Michael Lee, to Senator to replace the disgraced Thom Goolsby, Republican, who had resigned, giving Mr. Lee an edge -- but Elizabeth MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!


Caroline Kennedy trusts Elizabeth, and so do I -- I will vote for her -- but she MUST show she can TAKE ON THE 

PIGGIES!!!





>>> MEXICO VS. USA!!!




Strangely, Mexico's weather service is still predicting Ondile will hit Puerto Vallarta significantly in two days (Sunday), with winds up to 40 miles per hour, while The Weather Channel shows no winds higher than 7 miles per hour the next five days. Puerto Vallarta Daily News is even BRAGGING that they "don't listen to USA weather forecasts", so we shall SEE who is correct soon enough!!!



>>> YESTERDAY, I WAS ENORMOUSLY MOVED


When Fearless Leader Colin (of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group), included a review of John Lahr's Tennessee Williams biographyin his broadcast email announcing Saturday's meeting:






And while I'm at it, here is a link to where you can read MY memoir of working for Mr. Williams. It CONTINUES to get TONS OF HITS!!!





>>> BITS AND PIECES:


1. SURPRISE!!! Forbes is a CONSERVATIVE publication:


LikeLike ·  · Promote · 


2. 



3.
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 


4.
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 


5.





6.
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 




.

No comments:

Post a Comment