Sunday, October 12, 2014

Finally, Contacting Allen Rosen (the "anti-Jew", and His BORN AGAIN Wife, Who Literally Wrote the BOOK of "Inspiration" Read to Alabama Public School Children)!!!


Linda (Beasley) and Allen Rosen of Tuscaloosa, Alabama





>>> FROM FACEBOOK:


  • Scott Kenan LOL!!! Are you in fact a friend of Linda and Allen Rosen of Tuscaloosa, AL??? He used to be my roommate, and I thought you were Linda's friend who stated on Facebook in 2010 that I was clearly BIPOLAR. You might have been right (if it was you) -- LOL!!!
  • Anna Gregerson Yeah I am Linda and Allen's friend - so that's how we met? If it was on the bulletin board, it is totally possible I knew you as someone else and forgot your real name vs. screen name.
    3 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Good thing you don't remember very well, but Linda had just said she wanted to stomp Allen's back (he was asleep in front of the fireplace), with her high heels -- LOL!!! He can be extremely frustrating, and Linda is actually a very nice person even if we disagree on much theology. 



  • Allen had hacked my computer and changed my security settings while working spying on me for the CIA -- like he also spied on Tyler Perry. And HE got a call minutes after Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com FIRED ME after 18 years, because he knew I would rat on Patrick's distributing illegal drugs brought in for Republicans on Air Force planes, so he LIED and called my sister Jane and claimed I IMMEDIATELY needed commitment or I would commit suicide, 

  • http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html

  • She believed him, and called the Stone Mountain City Police and said I needed immediate commitment, and she being my sister, they believed HER (Jane had had no contact with me in 10 days), and tried to commit me -- within 20 minutes of Patrick firing me. BUT ALLEN HAD HAD NO CONTACT WITH ME IN AT LEAST FIVE DAYS!!! !!! !!! 



  • He was shilling for the CIA and corrupted governments. I have forgiven BOTH of them, a long time ago, and I have no intention of bringing Federal Charges against Allen, since I'm happy, healthy, etc., today, but WILL press lawsuits forward that MIGHT require that I force them to court to testify about all that (or even to press charges against Allen, Linda did nothing illegal). 

  • Please let them know that and while I am OVER it all, emotionally, now, Allen is too much an asshole for me to be interested in -- and Linda -- if still with him - is too STUPID!!! 

  • Please let them know this for me. 

  • Thanks!!! 
  • Scott


  • PENTAGON-USA.COM



She's one CLEVER COUNTRY GAL!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment