Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Is Ken Wilcox My CONFESSOR???





Dear Ken,

This morning, I awoke to find an email from Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, congratulating me on the eleventh anniversary of my new writing career. He got that info from LINKED-IN. I really wasn’t sure WHICH year I began writing – but I am MORE THAN CERTAIN that I began due to YOUR gentle persuations and encouragements, so I’m in the mood for KEN WILCOX SUPER APPRECIATION DAY, today!!! Mostly, this means you are getting this email about my life changes the last several years.

I now live in Puerto Vallarta, perched atop a hill overlooking Zona Romantica (Old Town, Gay Town, etc.), from 20 stories above sea level, which I have a perfect panoramic view of. My political blogs get 600 – 700 hits per day, as well as being emailed to 500. I’ve become a bit of a town character, although mostly, I write or think.

You might have heard that on the advice of Col. Dottie Newman (who had served as Gen. Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer), I fled Georgia in spring 2010, after five attempts were made to commit me in one month – by the Republican Party. I sold everything, including my nearly paid-off house, at fire-sale prices, then had ALL my wealth removed quickly by a high member of the Mexican Drug Mafia who was pretending to be my husband-to-be. He had to leave to hide from the Law, and I was penniless in Puerto Vallarta for another four months, before my mother sprang the dough for me to drive to North Carolina.

I DID learn excellent panhandling skills in Mexico, which I employed for 16 months in Wilmington, NC where I (with an apartment for only three months), again was homeless, sleeping mostly on the side porch of a Catholic Church, in the columbarium next to Kenan Chapel of First Presbyterian (might as well sleep with your dead relatives, no???), and at Mercy House Homeless Shelter, then housing for homophobic-but-horny Drug Mafia, primarily.

But after I was jailed five times on eight false charges (dropped after the DA made a deal that if I left the state for a year he would drop them – but his assistants admitted to my attorney he had NO evidence of any of them – I just knew too much about the narco-trafficking in that town, first set up with the help of my parents), two false mental hospital commitments that the head doctor immediately released me from, and over this time I was also poisoned five times, held hostage in Mexico five times by SERIOUS Drug Mafia – until I out-smarted them and escaped – I now give TONS of info to the Mexican Military, rather than politicians, whom I trust less. You see, when I got that deal made in Wilmington, I made a BEE-LINE for Mexico again, where I have remained the last 2.5 years – currently being a big THORN in the local Writers Group.

The next challenge is to get all my copyrights back after Jamie Lee Sutherland, an executive of Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago who has a house here, and sued with help of Daliah Saper of Saper Law, LLC – and a minor talking head on Fox News, sued me for LIBEL without ever legally serving me, then tried me in absentia in Chicago, which was both illegal and unconstitutional. You see, Jamie had told me of his own narco-trafficking for Wells Fargo here in Vallarta (and others confirmed it – and as you might know, my Kenan relatives bought Bank of America about 12 years ago from Frank Sinatra’s heirs, whom I have recently met -- 2011), as well as that he had seen Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse when Obama was a Senator (Man’s Country), and few people know that the real problem with Rev. Jeremiah Wright, said to be a radical Muslim or similar, was that he ran a gay call boy service ONLY for married black POWERFUL men, and Obama was one of his clients.

This info is how the CIA with the Bush/Cheneys blackmailed Obama into protecting the CIA drug-running operation. I really don’t believe Obama would support it otherwise.

Anyway, I had blogged about both things, and then when Jamie got upset, I agreed and removed all he found offensive – but they proceeded with the lawsuit anyway, and although only asking for $50,000.00, without proving any damages at all, he was awarded $500,000,00, copyright to my Williams memoir, copyright to all my blog posts, including in future, and copyright to all my emails into the future on related subjects.

Obviously, since Jamie said he knew I was getting over being homeless and he was NOT looking for money but got a half million, then all these copyrights, forcing my book to get UN-PUBLISHED on Amazon, where it had sold for two years, this was to SHUT ME UP – and Alyson Books’ head lawyer called me in 2010, right after they emailed me to return my rights to me after they cancelled publication in hard cover, to say they would INSURE that neither that book – nor any other thing I ever write -- gets published. They were working with Sewanee and the Episcopal Church, whom I can prove in a court of law, murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard.

They were ALSO working with my mother, who really was Cheney/Hannity/Boeher’s advisor and liaison with the last three Catholic Popes, the packing of the Supreme Court with Nazi-style Catholics, was probably my Mom’s idea. As you see, I’ve had a lot of complications, but I have NEVER lost my sense of humor or knowledge that God and Its Laws always WIN.

So now, I will find a pro bono attorney to overturn that LIBEL conviction, then sue the CRAP out of many authorities in Wilmington, NC and Dekalb County, GA. I don’t want the money, but these people only understand financial pain, so I’ll give most away, and with luck, prevent others from having their rights so SERIOUSLY abused in the now NAZI States of America.

PARTIALLY kidding!!!

I see you are in St. Augustine – a beautiful and historic city. Did you know my Kenan relatives inherited Henry Flagler’s entire estate, and were previously almost as wealthy already – first by clear-cutting S.E. North Carolina’s virgin pine forests? They founded UNC Chapel Hill and named the teams Tar Heels in honor of their first fortune – Kenans were the world’s largest suppliers of naval stores before the American Revolution – later going on to ensure the South seceded from the Union, then causing the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, the ONLY time in US history we had a coup d’ etat – and THAT inspired all Jim Crow laws being passed across the South within two years. Later, inspired whites to believe they could murder people like Trayvon Martin with impunity. YES, that is part of my family’s legacy!!!

Today, the wealthy Kenans (some of whom I know), are the biggest financial support of the Episcopal Church, and one of the biggest of the Republican Party, so I like to give them a HARD TIME – LOL!!!

But one Kenan heir surnamed Lewis, founded your Flagler College, which I am proud to say has excellent standards, and like my own alma mater, Denison University, insures that if you can get accepted, they will FIND the financial resources for you to attend. And the Kenan Charitable Trusts have been the largest private support of University Education in the WORLD for 101 years now. Jimmy Soni, who made Huffington Post into what it is today, is a star Board member at the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke. Emory University is one of the TOP Kenan schools.

I DO try to balance what I say about my relatives.

I believe I’ve told you that I first met Thomas S. Kenan III (now in charge of the Kenan companies and charities), due to in 1985, by chance, dating his old long-term boyfriend – and we made love in Carolina Apartments that had been built by a Kenan and then had their sign covered to show “Deep River Apartments”, as David Lynch was then filming BLUE VELVET there. Spooky – LOL!!!

Well, let me wrap this. My blog (where this missive will likely be published), is http://scottkenan.blogspot.com or http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx – for better graphics. I have re-published my Williams memoir (and no one could stop me – despite the Court decision, due to a peculiarity of Google’s rules) – and I MUST thank Google for its assistance. They have managed to keep me published despite the US Government’s harassment of them for doing so. Book: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx .

So to wrap, let me say that I first came across Roy Rogers Oldenkamp on Facebook about six years ago – assuming he was related to Roy Rogers. Don’t know if I told you, but Roy and Dale Evans often visited the house next door in Cincinnati when I was 2.5 – 6, Roy’s cousin living there. They dressed in costume and entertained/encouraged all the neighborhood kids. Well, his parents just liked the name – but turned out he lives in Tennessee Williams’ old apartment in WeHo, and he and a friend who lives in Gavin Lambert’s old apartment there even have a number of Tennessee’s original paintings!!! He had agreed to speak at the 100th Birthday Celebration I had tried to plan for 2011 for TW in Puerto Vallarta that could not happen.

And this Saturday night, I have a ticket to see in person someone YOU turned me on to: Del Shores, who is showing his film SOUTHERN BAPTIST SISSIES for its INTERNATIONAL SCREENING PREMIERE, right here in Puerto Vallarta, in the intimate theater where we meet as writers. SORDID LIVES remains my favorite movie.

Also, so glad I gave you this painting:



But THIS is the one I’ve been having the most fun with lately:



Well, Ciao for now – and En Avant!!!

Love,

Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment