Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's About Time (and pumpkins), Y'all!!!


President Nixon, with edited transcripts of Nixon White House Tape conversations during broadcast of his address to the Nation, on April 29, 1974.


Published on
by

George Will Confirms Nixon's Vietnam Treason


Richard Nixon was a traitor.
The new release of extended versions of Nixon's papers now confirms this long-standing belief, usually dismissed as a "conspiracy theory" by Republican conservatives. Now it has been substantiated by none other than right-wing columnist George Will.

Nixon's newly revealed records show for certain that in 1968, as a presidential candidate, he ordered Anna Chennault, his liaison to the South Vietnam government, to persuade them refuse a cease-fire being brokered by President Lyndon Johnson.

Nixon's interference with these negotiations violated President John Adams's 1797 Logan Act, banning private citizens from intruding into official government negotiations with a foreign nation.

(ADDED: I might need to watch out for this one.)




See, I'm still your guide for the month -- breasts and all!!!


First of all, I'd like to remind you that Nixon had a long lasting sexual relationship with Bebe Rebozo, even issuing Bebe a FAKE IDENTITY to enter the back door of the White House with.







And Nixon's TOP AIDE, John Ehrlichman, whose apartment in Atlanta I met him in TWICE in the early 1990s, was helping my parents and Newt Gingrich, etc. set up narco-trafficking and the Republican Takeover of Atlanta.


But let's NOT get into that now.




>>> BEFORE I DO ANYTHING ELSE:


I MUST say that Ted Druch's puerile fascination with boobs is TOTALLY TYPICAL for straight guys born to his era (slightly ahead of me). MOST have now gotten away from it -- discovering TRUE WIVES don't put up with that crap anymore.

And I do NOT really mean to cast aspersion on his wife, Maria Ruiz (if they are legally married -- it's not clear to me). Ted's history may WELL be more difficult than my own, so rough edges, sore spots, etc., might be the nature of his psychological makeup -- like they are for me (and Ted, like me, is likely trying to get past that -- not that we've ever had this conversation).


And YES, by airing the TRUTH, healing can be achieved.


I just HOPE I haven't caused a kerfuffle at Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- I can FEEL some tongues waggin'!!!


>>> HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO SURVIVE THE LAST 10 DAYS OF OCTOBER:





Vampire slaying kit from 1890s


"Cased vampire killing kit, in a rosewood and ebony case with inlaid silver stringing and mother-of-pearl inlaid plaque. Contents include a black powder percussion 2-barrel pistol, a powder horn and bullet mold, bone handled dagger with crucifix, three small crucifixes, mallet and two wooden stakes, book of common prayer, two small framed portraits of Jesus, holy water and four glass vials with crystals."



Apparently, Protestants, Jews, Muslims, etc. are just ON THEIR OWN for the rest of the month.



>>> THINGS HAVE CERTAINLY GOTTEN "HOOTY" IN ALABAMA!!!:




Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard (R) was arrested on Monday and charged with 23 felony ethics charges, the Associated Press reported. Hubbard, who is also the chair of the Alabama Republican Party, faces charges that include using his...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeLike ·  · 



WELL, I have a TON of stories to read and evaluate, so I'll leave you with this:





Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment