Sunday, October 12, 2014

Note, First, How YOU Think My Mother Connected John Travolta to THE BLUE HOLE, and WHAT That IS -- Then READ!!!


The Players include the "Old Me" as a scared young man . . .



My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, seen here in 2009, and how I always think of her . . .



And John Travolta, a poker, gone PORKER!!!




>>> THIS ALL FROM AN EMAIL THREAD (with some slight enhancements):


Hi Co-Blue-Holer, Holster, or Whatever!!!

First, let me tell you that I live mostly in my house perched about 20 stories above sea level with a commanding view of Old Town (called here Zona Romantica -- or Romantic Zone), and while I often go into town, I don't party there or take advantage of the hot opportunities (which are everywhere), because when I DID that, I always ended up with one drug mafia minor operative or another in my bed, and it could get a bit strange, so I don't do it for now. Like any true man, I want to be wanted for my DORK, not my political knowledge or connections!!!

And there are so many surprising things about and in Mexico, that I suggest you google something like "Magic Towns Mexico". Mexico has an actual program to promote her magical towns, who became that for various peculiar reasons. Puerto Vallarta even has an official tourist video promoting coming to pick and eat magic mushrooms, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYGK_yQJxvU -- NOT illegal in Mexico!!! And you can always take a passenger/auto ferry (possibly hydrofoil) -- or a deluxe First Class bus that uses it (busses in Mexico are FAR more luxurious than in the USA and have WiFi and satellite audio/video systems for each seat, like on an airliner), ferry from Los Cabos to the mainland -- and that is not too far from me, so maybe we could meet.

Also, I must admit that your instructions seem good, but I can't find the Blue Hole on that map -- but that's not so important. I'll just trust that you did. Here is the strange story of what happened today, that relates to all of this:

I called my Mom in Raleigh, to let her know that I now have proof that the NSA has been controlling my phone calls at least to the States -- or some of them -- so eventually, I will likely sue the US Government, since I am not an actual security risk -- I just know too much about the corrupt US Governments. She's cool with that, especially since I also explained that I am not angry with anyone anymore -- they just did the best they could with their then current understanding -- and I am safe, healthy, and happy now, so I WILL continue to straighten out the mess via legal actions to stop some jerks from harming others. Mom is cool with all of this -- and I'm sure she knows she will be protected from prosecution by her 92-years age, primarily.

Mom mentioned that my brother Mike had just called -- he on his bicycle on the old train-line made into a trail, and had just cycled past the back of SS. Philip & James, where we went to grade school in Exton, PA, before I went to North Jr. High, then Henderson Sr. High. Let me add that about a year ago, I did a blog tribute to Mother Mary Austin, possibly the "Gertrude Stein of Catholicism!!!", my 7th grade nun, who really got me to love math -- and I began thinking of becoming a Jesuit priest, too. I heard from a guy out West who had Mother, too, but he has "gay issues" and we didn't continue a conversation. Morehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/mother-mary-austin-gertrude-stein-of.html

Anyway, Mike stopped to take a break and call Mom from there, so after getting off with Mom, I called Mike, and he was still in Chester County (en route back to Berwyn, where he lives), and I didn't have your info handy, so could not give him street names, anyway -- and Mike said there were a LOT of quarries (seen in your linked page), so it might be tricky, even if he went back. And Mike and I had a great conversation -- actually long overdue.

The other thing I should say, is that while I lived in Wilmington 2011 and early 2012, and blogged similarly, all the guys at my Mercy House Homeless Shelter got ADDICTED to my blog, as other street people also were, as it was the TOWN TATTLER of scandalous sex and other info on politicians, ministers, etc. Really, I used to watch them in line for use of computers in the Library. And someone pointed out one of John Travolta's known "fuck-buds", if not actual "lovers"


So for THEIR benefit (many of them are now on my list of 500 who get every blog post emailed), I shall reproduce your tale and parts of this email thread. SALACIOUSNESS is what drives blog hits!!! And EVERYONE loves a good true story of RICH TRAILER TRASH GONE BAD (or at least wantonly into buggering) -- LOL!!!



I THINK that is Jon David (District Attorney for Brunswick County and a Republican), on the left, and his identical twin brother Benjamin R. David (District Attorney for New Hanover County, Democrat), on the right.


They BOTH look a "tetch high", here (as they say).



And here is one example -- after I dealt with District Attorney Benjamin R. David's illicit long-term male lover, whom I accidentally FORCED to move away, due to publicity caused by this bloghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

Scott


>>> AND HERE IS MY CO-BLUE-HOLER'S ACCOUNT VERBATIM AND UNEDITED:


Oh,  yeah  - - -   When you mentioned Robert Wagner & Chris Walken  (ahem)  "hooking up",  it reminded me of a  John Travolta "hooking up"  story:   Basically  - -   My best friend in Pa., Don,  had a younger brother, Chris, that had just graduated from Culinary Arts school.  He snagged a job in L.A.,  working as a catering company "chef to the stars" on the Universal lot. Well (L.S. short ....) ,  Chris came "home" after the lunch shift to one of the trailers that his co. was staying in during the shoot ("Get Shorty"? ... I forget),  opened up the door,  .....  and was very surprised to see  J.T. doing Craig, one of his assistants,  doggy-style  over the back of their couch!!  ....   

Travolta didn't seem startled at all,  they say  - -  and Craig seemed fully flattered to be "The One" (for -that- day,  prob. ~  LOL!)  - -  John just  (ahem)  "finished up",  pulled up his pair of Jordaches' ,  high-fived  Chris(!),  and  strode out the door,  into the bright afternoon  SoCal sun!!  .....  BWAH!!!  .....  "Business  is  Business!"  ...........  Just thought I'd "share" that beauty with you!


And when I googled "John Travolta getting fucked", THIS came up!!!:



Go FIGURE!!!



Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment