Friday, October 17, 2014

Signs That America REALLY IS Evolving (slowly, but surely)!!!

In GEORGIA, no less, my old state that is SOLID Republican in statewide elections!!!




Great news! We’re leading by THREE points in a new poll released by 11Alive this morning. But we can't slow down now. We’ve got 20 days left to win this. Help us keep up the momentum, contribute now:https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/new-poll-ahead


Many don't know this, but former Indiana Senator (Republican) Richard Lugar, a Trustee Emeritus of my alma mater, Denison University (where he founded a "balanced" Political School), used his PAC to give Michelle Nunn the seed money to start her campaign.


Not quite sure what to make of this -- but they have a SENSE OF HUMOR!!!



2. Michael Thomas Ford of Houston was annoyed with my crack against Christians that I posted under this image, and erased it, then wrote me:


  • Michael Thomas Ford
    Michael Thomas Ford
    Scott, my sister posted that photo as a joke because I'm currently taking the Praxis. She happens to be a math teacher. Please don't post comments like that on my page again.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan
    Hey Michael -- thanks, and you are right, although I had to google just now to see what "praxis" is, algebra and logic actually are the same, and typically only Republicans diss algebra. 
  • And also true is that God seems to have given Christians a sense of self-importance to replace their lack of sense of humor. But I LOVE Texas!!! First spent time there with my then boss, playwright Tennessee Williams in Houston and on a ranch near Boerne in 1982. 
  • My relatives, who founded UNC Chapel Hill, established in Texas LONG before they inherited more of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler than Rockefeller ever owned -- they ensured that Texas and many other states seceded from the union. 
  • And a week from tonight, I will meet Del Shores here in Puerto Vallarta where I live in political exile after Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer told me the CIA and Republicans would kill me if I stayed in the USA -- I know how my parents assisted them with narco-trafficking, info I freely give the Mexican military, now. 
  • Del wrote the play/movie SORDID LIVES, set in Texas, but PERFECT about some of my trailer-trash, near relatives. I hope your praxis goes well!!!



Wouldn't you know -- Michael Thomas Ford is a PROLIFIC writer!!! http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Thomas-Ford/e/B000APJMG8


3.


While I worked for Tennessee Williams (1981 - 82), his favorite writer was Joan Didion -- we even sharing a book of hers, which is discussed (not continually), in these two continuous chapters:




4.




Scott Kenan shared a link.
21 hrs ·
The president must force Congress to vote on his military powers.
NEWREPUBLIC.COM
LikeLike ·  · 


5.




Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr ·
A federal judge has slammed both the state GOP and NOM, allowing them to appeal the North Carolina marriage ruling but making clear it's merely an "academic"...
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM
LikeLike ·  · 


6.


And FINALLY, bringing it all back to NORTH CAROLINA!!!



Scott Kenan shared a link.
17 hrs ·
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — LIVING in a purple state can be exhausting, but it’s never boring. What we lack in entertainment value — it would be hard to beat our southern neighbor, where Representative Mark...
MOBILE.NYTIMES.COM|BY MARY C. CURTIS
LikeLike ·  · 


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment