Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Some Trouble from the Meyers and the Kenans, Today . . .


My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, North Carolina.




>>> FIRST THE "MEYER PROBLEM":


Having not talked to Mom in about a week, I called her this evening and in the course of conversation (which I will slightly disguise -- only about the future), I mentioned how PLEASED I am that John Lahr, who wrote the recently released TENNESSEE WILLIAMS: MAD PILGRIMAGE OF THE FLESH, was confirmed this week to be a panelist at the 2015 New Orleans/Tennessee Williams Festival, www.tennesseewilliams.net, and that part of me wishes I had tackled the legal challenges before me (getting back my copyrights, suing entities in North Carolina and Georgia until they SCREAM), so I had some money to GO this coming year, but then I would need to convince all the Williams Scholars (and certain others, there), that I am civilized now (through a process of re-civilization), and completely support their efforts -- and would NOT make a public scene about Sewanee or the Episcopal Church -- or for that matter, the Republican Party or the CIA/FBI.

And more importantly, I really hold nothing against any of the people likely to be there, including Thomas Keith, and certainly not Paul Willis, the actual DIRECTOR of the New Orleans Williams Festival who nearly a year ago asked me to join his LINKED-IN network. Ditto the folks at Provincetown and other Williams Festivals.

Deep down, we're ALL a bunch of rascals doing the best we can.

Anyway, over certain things I actually DO know, firsthand basically, Mom started in on her song she has sung since I was a baby, "Are you so SURE you know what you are talking about?" And Mom knows I know these things, but because they DO include vast culpability of both her beloved Republican Party, and the NAZI branch of her beloved Catholic Church, she has not given up, and tries to convince me I am insane, stupid, or whatever -- and if SHE knows first hand about such things (the ONLY reason a thinking person who knows what I do could have to dispute my reporting of simple FACT), that would PROVE her involvement. 

This was the first resistance she has put up to me in months, and I told her it was no time to start that now. I enumerated many of the reason I love her -- including that she was so mean and hateful to us (and never once hugged me that I remember, before I went off to college), that I got STRONG ENOUGH from dealing with HER crap, that I eventually felt no fear about the WORST of the US Corrupted Law Enforcement or Military Special Ops, etc.. Beatings, whippings, back-poundings, face slappings -- I've had to put up with it ALL, even more than my siblings, all younger.

But the good news was that while I firmly explained all that (subjects we usually avoid -- and I raised my voice a couple of times, until I caught it), she listened -- for about eight minutes, where before, she would hang up after 10 seconds or so. I closed, telling her if she EVER tries to resist me like that again I will do everything possible to put her in a prison cell where she really belongs for traitorous activities -- let alone all her child abuse.

Granted, she was forced to give her "retarded" uncle blow jobs when she was six -- the same year the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on her yard because Grandpa ran as a Democrat for County Clerk and he was Catholic. And she was soon enough six feet tall, but born in 1923, so a FREAK and GIANT more than even 6' 11" me, for a woman in small town Indiana

I don't know about these things -- I'm not schooled in them -- but I DO know she's a sociopath, but I suspect it also split her into differing personalities, not all of which communicate with other ones. Google around for my account a few years ago about the time she seemed possessed and kept throwing herself back and forth in her kitchen chair -- screaming in agony and claiming that I had condemned her.

I, completely surprised by all that, tried to calm her down saying I have NO power to condemn ANYONE, and wouldn't condemn her if I did. After 10 minutes, she recovered and was far nicer that evening -- but the next morning, she was back to her old self, and neither she nor Dad (who had witnessed it), remembered it at all.

And I bet my bottom dollar she will NOT act like we ever had a problem when I speak with her next. She just glazes over the things she doesn't want to think about.


>>> PROBLEMS WITH THE KENANS DON'T INVOLVE ME, PERSONALLY, AT ALL:


The thanks for this is completely to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill. 

Essentially, this happened when Tom took over all Kenan companies and charities 20 years ago when his father, Frank Hawkins Kenan died. He also gives to the Episcopal Church to promote WHITE SUPREMACY via Sewanee, aka The University of the South -- who murdered playwright Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard -- and the Republican Party PAID FOR the three top conspirators' luxury livestyles until their deaths within a dozen years, via a top Republican legislator in the Tennessee State legislature (according to Skye Wyatt, one of the conspirators -- to BOTH me and John Uecker). 

TOTAL ASSHOLE (and my relative -- we even both dated Curtis "Robbie" Anderson of Burgaw High School faculty -- back in 1985:


CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — More than 3,100 students — nearly half of them athletes — enrolled in classes they didn't have to show up for and received artificially...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeLike ·  · 


What a mess.


Everyone but me needs to take two aspirins and go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning.


Trust me -- I've been "through it", as they say -- LOL!!!


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment