Thursday, November 13, 2014

After Serious Consideration, I Will Now Contact the CENTER FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS in New York City


Of course my FIRST concern is to throw out the LIBEL conviction in Cook County (Chicago) Courts. I was NEVER legally served and I was tried in absentia -- with no harm proven.




>>> BUT FIRST TO NEWS WORTH MENTIONING:

1.

Vice President Joe Biden will join Sen. Elizabeth Warren and other leading progressives in addressing a closed-door gathering of elite liberal donors — a roster of speakers that notably doesn’t include Hillary Clinton. The annual winter meeting...
POLITICO.COM|BY KENNETH P. VOGEL
LikeLike ·  · 





2. Something worth following the link to read the piece:


I left the US because of false imprisonments and nut-house commitments, but here is something from a VOLUNTARY expat:


I copied this from a post by John Hill in Cape Coral, Florida. John was commenting on NET NEUTRALITY. This rang so true that I had to share it. This post is my new answer for when people ask me ''Why did you leave the USA, Rob?''
EMBARRASED YET?
Since 1980 America has dropped, since we swung back to trickle down Robber Baron from a NEW DEAL Demand economy to less Progressive taxes, the rise of religious fundamentalism such a success in the Islam world(LOL) and 90% drop in Unions and a Min wage ½ of 1965 in real dollars:
#1 in Wages to 16th (in min wages half of 1965 with more than half of Americans making less than that)
#1 In % getting college degrees to 13th.
#1 to sixth in semiconductor production a technology we invented. We do lead in semiconductor Plant closings however that cost a billion bucks to build.
#1 Creditor nation to largest DEBTOR Nation (just under Reagan).
#1 in education to 25th, 31st in internet speed, 21st in railroads, 14th electric grid
#1 in infrastructure to 25th (we spent 11% of GDP under Ike on infrastructure now ....2.5%, ...or 1/3 as much as the countries beating us).
#1 in healthcare, now 37th… at twice the cost, only developed country w/o everyone insured.
#1 in MFG..now we have lost 80% of our private industry, 30 million job outsourced.182K factories closed, 60,000 just under Bush. From trade surpluses to trade deficits larger than all others combined.
#1 In High tech, under Bush we lost 50% of high tech and now import more high tech than we export.
Only developed nation w/o national healthcare for everyone, and yet we pay twice as much.
Most of what we export is raw materials, like a 3rd world country. Gasoline our number one export, while we import computers. The EU exports 50% more than us and it’s not raw materials or food...
We have not produced a commercial ship in more than 30 years. The cruise ships are made in the EU, where wages are more than double ours and unionization is 7 times greater (we are 61st in Unionization, only dictatorships and communist countries have lower rates of Unionization).
We are first in Murders, %population in prison. 91st in income distribution, 51st infant mortality, life expectancy. 6th in Auto production, in per capita ½ of even IRAN. 27th in middleclass wealth
Are you embarrassed yet?
Or do you remember like I do when most middleclass families had only one parent working, when most things in a store said “Made in USA” and when no one would have voted for President, some one who outsourced jobs to Communist China!
Can’t we go back to what Works, higher unionization, New Deal Demand Capitalism, more progressive taxes, higher Min wage, and back to being a MFG supper power that does not import far more than it exports. It works in the other developed nations. Maybe we could #1 again in some important areas and be exceptional again.ike
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Rob Jordan The USA is becoming more of a prison every day Scott. Mexico is not perfect but at least Mexicans aren't deluded into thinking that it is like many of our countrymen do.
  • Scott Kenan My computer guy is a black American from north Georgia, and had to go to the states for a month or so. He recently wrote that I need to just forget Atlanta -- it has become so bad. And this morning, I saw a news item of a guy testifying at the UN about how he was ordered as a US serviceman to torture. First, I thought I might appeal to the UN, but then decided to go next to the Center for Constitutional Rights (who had put out that notice of UN testimony. Early this past summer, I appealed to the ACLU, and despite losing most of my emails and voicemails (a common experience for me), they decided that they simply couldn't take it because my prime complaint is against a person, and they only do against parts of government or other large orgs. Wish me luck!!!

  • Write a comment...

>>> WHY THE CENTER FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS:





1. This past summer, I contacted the American Civil Liberties Union in Chicago (scene of the crime), and after SEVERAL of my emails never reaching them and SEVERAL of my voice mails disappearing from their phone system, I finally got to them and from our phone conversation and the email they then sent me, they took nearly a month to decide, but stated they ONLY take cases where suing a government or one of its entities or major other organization -- but NOT an individual suing another individual.

And it seems obvious to me that with my emails STILL being tampered with THIS WEEK (as are my phone calls), that unless I go to a giant org, the FBI, CIA, NSA, and other hackers, rather than a smaller entity, like a regular law firm or even the ACLU, might be more affected by outside pressure not to deal with me -- or convinced by someone that I am insane and/or "viciously violent".




One of Patrick Stansbury's MUG SHOTS from his three arrests since I've known him for possession, selling, or even DISTRIBUTING illegal drugs -- this one from 2005.


2. Today, I found an article published by the NEW YORK TIMES yesterday, that includes a letter sent to Martin Luther King, Jr. by the FBI -- trying to intimidate him. The text of it SO PERFECTLY MATCHES the text of the email trail between Patrick Stansbury my employer at www.Pentagon-USA.com, and me in early 2010 when he fired me without cause, and then had my sister Jane tricked into trying to immediately commit me for BEING SUICIDAL a few minutes after Patrick had told me there was NO REASON for me to go on living and I only had SUICIDE as an option!!!

It is near the end of this trail and published on this blog many times: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html

And here is the NYT article that for the FIRST TIME includes the ENTIRE letter to MLK, Jr.http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html?_r=2

3.



Republican NC state Senator Thom Goolsby was caught in SECURITIES FRAUD about a year ago, and although he is now BANNED from Financial Services, the Republican Leadership did NOT punish him or cause his Law Licence to also be revoked, as is the NORM. It took months, but he FINALLY resigned in disgrace.


Today, he is a LOBBYIST (see his website: http://www.thomgoolsby.com/), as well as a practicing attorney in Wilmington. HIS comments on this post, where he impersonates a Kindly Granny and neighbor, are ALSO seeming to be modeled on the FBI letter -- or at least the same FRAME OF MIND



4. So I need to get to contacting the CENTER FOR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, and if that doesn't go well, I'll decide where to go from there, no???


Scott



Exactly how I often feel -- but I can handle it!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment