Tuesday, November 11, 2014

CONNEC-SHUN!!! Alisyn Camerota of FOX and CNN Was the FIRST to Interview Daliah Saper -- can YOU say "COLLUSION and RACKETEERING"???


Remember: Saper Law Associate Jeff Duncan interned for Wilmington, North Carolina D.A. Benjamin R. David while I was PERSECUTED by North Carolina Courts -- then got his FIRST JOB working for Saper Law, Chicago -- right before they sued me in absentia for LIBEL without bothering to legally serve me.


Is this not Racketeering or some-such???


How much money can I sue them all for???









Additional outrages of CNN:






>>> MY EMAIL REPLY TO DALIAH SAPER, WHO SUED ME WITHOUT SERVING ME -- AND TRIED ME IN ABSENTIA IN CHICAGO



BECAUSE I BLOGGED THAT WELLS FARGO EXEC JAMIE SUTHERLAND NOT ONLY TOLD ME HE NARCO-TRAFFICKS FOR HIS BANK -- BUT HAD SEEN BARACK OBAMA IN HIS GAY CHICAGO BATHHOUSE, WHILE STILL SENATOR.


Re: Out of the Country 

Pity -- I will contact you and your colleagues at the Law Summit, shortly!!!

Scott David Kenan



On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Daliah Saper <ds@saperlaw.com> wrote:


I am in Costa Rica to speak at the American Bar Association's Entertainment, Sports, and Intellectual Property Law Summit. I am returning Monday morning and will have limited access to email until that time.

If this is an urgent matter, please contact my associate Chad Nold at
chad@saperlaw.com or call the office and leave a message: 312.527.4100.

Thank you,
--



.

No comments:

Post a Comment