Thursday, November 20, 2014

Morning Warm-Up and MORE on Puerto Vallarta Writers Group's Geriatrics Problems





>>> THE WARM-UP:


One of daddy's books...
LikeLike ·  · 
  • 10 people like this.
  • Scott Kenan The Kenan Family must recognize the sad errors of our ancestors and move on to something more loving. My family was the richest and most powerful in the South behind the Confederacy, and today support the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, and Episcopal Church -- all in the name of Jesus. I do feel a need to tell the truth of Christianity and Race Hatred -- and educate people today not to make these same mistakes. Facebook suggested the link to my family, which I haven't yet explored, so it will be a surprise to soon discover. Regarding the book above, the manger part seems to be fact, the throne wishful fantasy -- but you can't go wrong following Jesus's message of love.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Gene Robin McClure Should I? Yes I must, a fantasy, I think not. Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the"THRONE"of God.
    7 mins · Like · 1
  • Gene Robin McClure Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the "THRONE" of his fatherDavid
    6 mins · Like · 1
  • Gene Robin McClure Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy "THRONE", O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    4 mins · Like · 1
  • Scott Kenan Mr. McClure, you are citing a book that has no factual evidence of its historical occurrences (particularly of Jesus's life) (ADDED LATER: Many of the trials of the Jewish people were actual history, if somewhat allegorically told, but there IS evidence of many of those things. I guess you could say the Jews are winning THIS one, no???) -- unless you accept the evidence that Jesus went toward India during the three missing years of his life, the ONLY evidence he ever lived. And it cannot be held as fact, since it is in old folk-stories of those mostly Muslim (tsk! tsk!!!) people, now. Here is the only joy I hear from evangelicals:
    4 mins · Like
  • Gene Robin McClure The Bible has proven to be more historically and archaeologically accurate than any other ancient book. It has been subjected to the minutest scientific textual analysis possible to humanity and has been proven to be authentic in every way.
    1 min · Like
  • Scott Kenan I sense a desperation in Mr. McClure, citing scripture that has NEVER proven correct in its predictions -- not once. The same is not true of the god Quetzalcoatl of Mexico, whose scriptures ACCURATELY predicted the EXACT YEAR white people would appear and in fact Cortez DID appear. Beat that, silly!!! (I don't worship Quetzalcoatl, either, but at least he was ACCURATE!!!)
    • 6 mins · Like
    • Gene Robin McClure Here is a challenge for you Mr. Kenan: 66 books, written by 40 different authors, over 1500 years, in 3 different languages, on 3 different continents, impacting readers personally. What’s more, this collection of books shares a common storyline- the c...See More
      2 mins · Like
    • Scott Kenan Mr. Hate-God McClure. You must first answer my question of how the Judeo-Christian god was EVER smarter than Quetzalcoatl by predicting the exact year of something then proven to happen. I will NOT engage in your sophistry before you can beat that with scientifically provable fact.



>>> IN THE INTERIM: 


Whatever Obama decides tonight, celebrating Mexican Revolution Day, today, tomorrow the Race War he and the Republicans have been planning should BEGIN, finally, when the grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri announces their decision. AGAIN, he has acted like he's DICK CHENEY, nominating another Clinton-type wall-streeter to regulate Wall Street, and thinks no one notices.





NEVER, EVER, EVER elect a blackmailed homosexual as President, again, America (or OTHER Republican Party type)!!!


As someone who has spent my career focused on domestic economic issues, including a stint of my own at the Treasury Department, I know how important these...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeLike ·  · 


>>> AND ABOUT THE WRITERS GROUP:


1. First of all, I assume I caused a kerfuffle in writers group since not a one of them is communicating with me about anything I've recently written, and I don't know if Colin is going to take a vote on moving to Los Mangos Library, www.bibliotecalosmangos.com, but he should do so. When we could no longer meet at the Boutique Theatre, Colin as leader took it on himself to find a place, and I think he found the BEST PLACE, but if old, narrow-minded Christians have their panties in a twist, then we should VOTE on it -- hello???

I also feel this SILENCE from ALL means they are by default asking me to post MORE DETAILS, so I might as well get as many off my chest as I can think of. First of all, Colin Hamilton was the person in 2010, who kept shaking the donation box in my face and making snippy Brit-Wit comments against me when I was homeless (but too proud to announce that).

In those days, Colin almost never spoke commenting, otherwise, and when I returned in 2012 and found him the LEADER, I thought we would never get along, but soon I found a lot to like about him, if not his British White-Privilege presumptions (which several other members also talk about). Colin has no clue he even HAS them!!!

2. Early on, I misread certain of Robin-the-Writer's words and behaviors, and we had a significant misunderstanding. But one thing I have been meaning to state for some time, is that I met a woman, a Mexican, said to be his girlfriend, about half a year ago, and she is his PEER, in the sense of education and interests, and is completely fluent in English -- unlike what happens with Old Misogynists like Frank Meyer, DDS, who marry Mexican peasants so they can simply have their way with them, and no one complains because that is the MEXICAN CATHOLIC WAY!!!

But that said, Robin later emailed me about waking up with TWO who worship his "unicorn's horn", and a week and a half ago, disclosed that he had had a lap dance the night before.


This is STILL an improvement!!!




A lap dance as seen on American TV!!!


3. I did hear from a couple of people not in our writers group who said Frank Meyer should obviously be kicked out, and one even suggested that if Ginger doesn't like me reading the word "vagina", then rather than substituting "pussy" (the only single-word for it that I then could think of), I should always now use "CUNT".


But I am NOT inclined to do so -- you can only push the geriatric cases so far -- and I DO like them all and the group -- just not their silly, self-destructive ways.

4. I spoke with Mom about Frank Meyer's (Mom shares his surname, originally), hateful antics which even my mother found totally inappropriate -- especially in a writers group. But since Fox News has decided to NOT air President Obama's speech tonight at 8:00 EST, I asked her to turn to CNN (better than MSNBC -- at least you get more variety of mindless speculation), to watch it.

And she would DO THAT, definitely -- and even AGREED that Fox News NOT showing it but conjecture about it instead is a HUGE MISTAKE for Conservatives, but as I've said, Mom retired from being Dick Cheney, John Boehner, and Sean Hannity's boss gradually over the last few years.


My mother NO LONGER runs the Catholic Swastika Show in the USA.




Money is like electric current -- you can feed people by frying eggs, or you can electrocute black folk, homosexuals, Muslims, etc. with it.


Anyway, Mom said that the UNC Chapel Hill Tar Heels play the Duke Blue Devils in Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC, tonight, and even though she's a MEYER, she has lots of interest in Kenans, and today, Kenan money endows BOTH those universities like the Grace of God, so she will look at that and not hear Obama -- nor look up clips of it later on her iPad, which my brother bought her, but she has no interest in using.

Also, it is a FACT that the president is scheduled to speak for only ten minutes (although he's always late and long-winded), and ANYONE can leave a football game for 10 minutes!!! But Mom and her ilk won't.



And THAT is one way Nazi Republicans and others avoid hearing the other side -- except as filtered through REAL DEVILS talking, not the ones at Duke.


Funny thing is that in the 1967 edition of the book THE KENAN FAMILY (can be read in entirety herehttps://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi), it was suggested that I being nearly my full height then and in high school, should get a BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP to Duke -- and I having no idea that my Kenan Family were associated with anything other than UNC, Chapel Hill, was confused about that for DECADES, until recently. 

If you look me up in THAT index, I am erroneously listed as "Scott Daniel Kenan", but my middle name was corrected to "David" in the 1999 updated version.


Scott









.

No comments:

Post a Comment