Friday, November 28, 2014

My Comment Was TWICE BLOCKED by Either the JEWISH DAILY FORWARD -- or the CIA. Take Your Pick!!!






And here is my comment that I TWICE tried to post, using Facebook as in intermediary identifier of me, but BOTH times I got this:


Click to enlarge this screen capture.



As the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, I wholeheartedly applaud this excellent article in an area I've never seen written about before, and can clarify something, as many misunderstood Tennessee's railing against the Gelbs who then owned the NEW YORK TIMES, and TW was certain they were promoting Arthur Miller as America's best playwright and trashing him. His rages against the Gelbs had some people thinking it was because they were Jews -- not true.

As an item of particular interest to Jews, when I first blogged in 2010 that my parents (according to some top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta in 1990), are the literal top NAZIs in the USA, and connected not only to the Catholic Church but high Republican leaders, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew".

I've had my incredible troubles, and now live in Puerto Vallarta protected from the CIA by Mexican Officials, whom I give much info to. I just blogged this, after writing Marc Lamont Hill of Huffington Post and CNN, which you can read and follow its links to find out more: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-successfully-sent-to-mark.html

Thank you for your interest,

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment