Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Well a "Hippy Dippy" Hanukkah 2014 to YOU!!!


I'm sure all my readers know that Hanukkah begins tonight at sundown (and ends on Christmas Eve at sundown).


Fewer of you might know that in a RARE ALLIGNMENT, Las Posadas, the Mexican tradition of Parties for nine days ending on Christmas, ALSO begins tonight.


And almost NO ONE knows that without realizing any of that, I gave the two Christmas candles with crackle glass chimneys and pewter nativity scene and angels to the families of my landlord's two cousins who maintain the garden terraces in front of my house. I had planned to go to Colima and give them to my godson's family, but that does not seem in the cards.


Funnier yet, was that three days ago, the local kids kept asking me if I was Jewish, and as I've blogged about long ago, native Mexicans revere and give deference to Jews of all stripes -- not because they are better, but as a "suffering people", they respect the journey of the Jews, and do everything to make them be safe in Mexico.


PRAISE JESUS!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN: 


A friend of mine has just reminded me of the importance of good mental health, so before you get like THIS


Try THIS delicious remedy, sent by Julian Lennon:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·


Two handfuls of cashews is the therapeutic equivalent of a prescription dose of Prozac. Inside you, the essential amino acid L-tryptophan is broken down into anxiety-reducing, snooze-inducing niacin. Even more important, tryptophan is





Hey James -- nice to hear from you and I hope all is well whether you remained in Wilmington or not!!! And also that you and your wife (despite your telling me she's a lesbian), have the MERRIEST of Christmases -- due to your deep Mormon faith.

I haven't gotten an email from you in two years, so if you sent others, they never reached me, but I remember you fondly -- not because you smacked my food tray out of my hands when I first stayed at Mercy House Shelter, and not even because your "one-eyed trouser-trout" is not only gigantic with skin that makes the glans invisible, so overall it is very streamlined like a moby dick -- and not even because you loved showing it off to me in the shower room, changing it's size by your manual ministrations and even ONCE showing it off to me in the bunk room.

The reason I am so fond, is that you were so OBVIOUS TO ALL (and I recall some of them teasing you mercilessly at the time), the other guys got the idea, and by the time I left, I had had sex with at least 40% of them -- AND I NEVER HAD TO PAY ANYONE A THING!!!

So given the fond memories, if you will please send me a few photos of your member in various stages of growth (please, not showing face or birthmarks or other identifying marks!!!), I will IMMEDIATELY and IRREVESIBLY take you off my list!!!

Happy Hanukkah!!!



Scott



Like ·  · 

>>> FROM THE MALE BAG:


Hey James -- nice to hear from you and I hope all is well whether you remained in Wilmington or not!!! And also that you and your wife (despite your telling me she's a lesbian), have the MERRIEST of Christmases -- due to your deep Mormon faith.

I haven't gotten an email from you in two years, so if you sent others, they never reached me, but I remember you fondly -- not because you smacked my food tray out of my hands when I first stayed at Mercy House Shelter, and not even because your "one-eyed trouser-trout" is not only gigantic with skin that makes the glans invisible, so overall it is very streamlined like a moby dick -- and not even because you loved showing it off to me in the shower room, changing it's size by your manual ministrations and even ONCE showing it off to me in the bunk room.

The reason I am so fond, is that you were so OBVIOUS TO ALL (and I recall some of them teasing you mercilessly at the time), the other guys got the idea, and by the time I left, I had had sex with at least 40% of them -- AND I NEVER HAD TO PAY ANYONE A THING!!!

So given the fond memories, if you will please send me a few photos of your member in various stages of growth (please, not showing face or birthmarks or other identifying marks!!!), I will IMMEDIATELY and IRREVERSIBLY take you off my list!!!


Happy Hanukkah!!!


Scott



On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 1:14 AM, James Lester <jrlester663@gmail.com> wrote:


Please remove me from all communications I am tired of receiving communications from you and its harassment since I have asked you many times to cease communication.


And also in fond memory of those times, something I posted on Facebook in 2012, which might be seen as PROPHETIC!!!


Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby and Democrat District Attorney Ben David of Wilmington, NC TRIED to get Robbie Trahan, Joey "Spaghetti" Spagnolo, and James "Whitehead-Licker" Lester ( as well as a HOST of other drug or alcohol-addicted "devout Christian" street thugs they use to help protect the illegal Cocaine, Heroin, and Methamphetamine traffic in SE North Carolina) to murder ME in 2012 and earlier this year. I escaped to Puerto Vallarta to get my revenge on ALL of them through CIVIL RIGHTS LAWSUITS IN FEDERAL COURTS.
HAHAHA!!!
Scott



More murders motivated by anti-gay bias occurred last year than any year since the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs began collecting data in 1998,...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  ·  · 1



>>> MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THE LAST 24 HOURS:


My last posting, about my relationship to my mother and the possible CRIMES THAT CAN BE PROSECUTED by a few members of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, got enough hits in the first SIX HOURS to make it the most popular of the last WEEK.

That is extraordinary, and I believe that in all of 2014, only THIS one has done better:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html



And the BEST NEWS is that while hits in the USA remained normal, France and Ukraine AGAIN beat the USA with hits -- but for the first time, also MEXICO, which means that this blog posting has circulated all round "those in the know" in Puerto Vallarta.




Don Gallery (on left and with Ginger Tindall), would be so PROUD -- no???


Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment